FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slut Wife on Web Cam

Slut Wife on Web Cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

South Shields

My hands are open, held up at shoulder height either side of me as I stand in front of the webcam jiggling up and down on the spot, my boobs bouncing around in my see thru crop-top.

They can all see my face and they can see I am watching Tony for direction, off to the right.

"Am I doing it right?" I ask, standing there in my red heels and tight miniskirt.

"You're doing great sweetie..." he reassures me.

"There are twenty one guys in the room now"

"Can they all see my face? Do they like my boobs, jiggling like this?"

"Yes, and they're asking you to do some really filthy stuff", Tony says.

I grin but quickly change my expression to remorse. This is supposed to be a punishment. I am supposed to be regretting yesterday, sucking the gas-man's cock without Tony being there, even though he watched the whole thing later, on the video I made with the bloke's cock buried so far down my throat it had brought tears to my eyes and made my mascara run all down my cheeks. It had got him so hard when I showed him it, he had pulled my knickers down right there in the kitchen and fucked me over the kitchen bench, my tits spilling out of my dressing gown as he fucked the shit out of me.

But that's our game.

Tony loves having a hot-wife and loves watching other men fuck me and pay me compliments but we like to pretend it's all just me being a complete slut and doing whatever I like and fucking who ever I want, when the mood takes me and Tony doesn't get a say.

The men in the web-cam chat room are alllowed to say what I do for the next twenty minutes and Tony is on the computer telling me what they're saying and what they want me to do next.

"There's a bloke wants you to turn around and show your arse hole..." Tony says.

"I am not sure I want to." I say, all coy and demure.

"Just keep jiggling those titties and watch me, not the camera." Tony says, "maybe I will let you play with that new toy I bought you yesterday. I am sure they will like that."

This toy is about fifteen inches long and about three inches thick but it has a handle, like a trunchoen and Tony has promised to shove it right in my pussy if I stop being a slut for other men and just be his wife, like other wives are, and not keep fucking other blokes.

That's not going to happen and he knows it.

My boobs are still bouncing and I am still watching Tony for direction when he takes his cock out as he reads the messages out to me.

"There's a bloke here says he can be here in twenty minutes if I want to let him fuck you... what do you think?"

"I don't know, has he got a thick cock?" I ask.

Tony laughs.

"See what I mean? You're supposed to say 'no Tony, I am good wife and I don't want to fuck other blokes and I just want to be all yours and not be a slutty whore all the time'"

I smirk and Tony laughs harder.

"Stop it!"

"I can't. I just LOVE cock!"

"Right! That's it. I am sending him a message with our address and he is going to fuck you live on cam in front of the rest of them and teach you a lesson!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eff1961Man 8 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Your hubby is such a lucky man hope he licks you clean i definitely would if you were my wife x

By *ack again100Man 8 weeks ago

Tamworth

Wish i lived 20 mins away ha ha

By *he-ProfessorMan 8 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ilbert4450Man 8 weeks ago

paisley

By *scaffMan 8 weeks ago

Folkestone

Are you going to do cam show

Would love to watch xx

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

South Shields

"Wish i lived 20 mins away ha ha"

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

South Shields

"Your hubby is such a lucky man hope he licks you clean i definitely would if you were my wife x"

He knows how lucky he is

By *iAbbyTV/TS 4 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

This is so hot. Can I watch the video?

» Add a new message to this topic