FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Be our John

Be our John

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoenix Couple OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Stokesley

Written by Mr P.

A few weeks back we had a dirty weekend in Bridlington. We hired a small apartment in the town and that Saturday evening we invited John to visit us (we had met up with John on the Friday evening for a drink and chat). John arrived as planned, I greeted him in the Hall and took him through into the the Lounge. Mrs P was sat on the sofa in her dressing gown, listening to some music with a glass of wine in hand. I asked John to sit with us on the sofa so Mrs P was sat in the middle. Her dressing gown was slightly open with her tits teasingly half on show. We chatted for a while and then I opened up Mrs Ps dressing gown and started to feel her breast. I opened up the other side and beckoned John to have a feel as we continued to chat. I then went down and started sucking Mrs Ps tit and our guest soon followed suit. Mrs P held out her tits whilst we were sucking them. Mrs Ps legs opened as John and I felt her thighs, caressing her legs and taking turns to brush our fingers over her pussy lips.

John and I stood up and took our clothes off. John sat down beside Mrs P and continued to suck hers tits whilst I knelt down and started sucking John's cock. We both were feeling Mrs P's open legs and taking turns to finger her wet pussy. I then sat down on the sofa and traded places with John. He swapped between sucking my cock and licking her pussy whilst Mrs P and I kissed. Then John knelt up and I took hold of his cock and started to rub it into Mrs P's wet pussy. It wasn't long before I had lined his cock head up to the entrance of Mrs Ps hole and he pushed his cock inside her. John gently fucked her whilst Mrs P and I kissed and fondled and then I swapped places with John, our guest sat down and watched us.

After that we decided to go to the bedroom.

We got onto the bed, I laid back and Mrs P knelt in front of me and started to suck my cock. She was on all fours her bum lifted high presenting herself to our guest. John accepted Mrs Ps invitation and slid his cock into her wide open pussy doggy style. I watched John's lustful face as he slowly pushed his cock in and out of Mrs Ps pussy, reaching around and squeezing hanging hanging tits. Mrs Ps muffled groans vibrated through my cock as John plunged his cock as deep as he could into Mrs Ps pussy. It wasn't long before John's slow thrusts changed into involuntary pounding as he grasped Mrs P's hips, his face contorted and he let out a loud groan and came inside Mrs Ps pussy. John's pumping organsm lasted for about 30 seconds, Mrs P matching his groans with gasps as she felt his swollen cock exploding with spurts of cum inside her. John fell back and laid down on the bed needing to rest. I took John's place and pushed my cock into Mrs P's pussy that felt warn, wet and well used. I fucked her over John's cum and I soon came inside her.

The three of us laid on the bed for a rest, chatting and using the loo.

After a rest I decided to get us all a drink, so I went to the Kitchen and prepared some much needed refreshments. As I came back to the bedroom I could hear Mrs Ps soft groans and the unmistakable noises coming from a rocking bed. The door was slightly open so I stood in the Hall and listened. I could hear John whispering to Mrs P about how good her pussy felt and how much he loved sucking her tits. I peeked through the gap in the door and watched. John was laid between Mrs Ps legs, his cock deep inside her pussy. Mrs P clung onto John's bum pulling him in tightly with every slow thrust. Mrs P looked over and spotted me watching and our eyes locked. I watched for about 10 minutes as John, unaware I was watching, ploughed Mrs Ps pussy. Mrs P continued to watch me spying stopping only to receive John's passionate kisses. Then Mrs P's eyes closed and her body trembled with an orgasm that lasted for over 30 seconds, John was pumping her hard enjoying the convulsions of her pussy on his cock.

I walked in soon after with the delayed refreshments. I knew Mrs P (a one cum woman) would be spent now and needed to rest and I asked John to take a break.

It was getting late and the three of us ended up drifting off to sleep, Mrs P of course in the middle. After an hour or so I awoke, I was laid on my side facing the back of Mrs P who was facing John. I stroked her back and bum for a while and Mrs P responded by arching her back and she pushed her bum towards my hard cock and she lifted her leg. I slipped my cock inside her from behind and grabbed Mrs Ps tits tweaking her nipples to pop out erect and solid. Mrs P and I spoon fucking soon awoke John who was faced with Mrs P's swollen tits and so was asked to suck on them, which he obeyed. John feasted on Mrs Ps tits as I spoon fucked her, she held his head close to her beasts enjoying him sucking and licking her nipples. Again with the horniness of the situation it didn't take me long to cum. Mrs P needed the Bathroom so played stopped there, she came back and said she need to sleep now and was getting a bit sore. John said he would go, but it was nearly 3am so we told him to stay and the three of us got under the sheets and drifted off to sleep again.

A few hours later I could feel Mrs P stirring. Mrs P and I were laid face to face, with John laid behind her. He was cuddled up tight behind Mrs P, his arm around her and hand cupping her breast. I could feel John's hand moving, it brushed across my chest as he was caressing Mrs Ps breast. I wasn't sure if Mrs P and John were asleep so I kissed Mrs P whose eyes opened slightly still half asleep. Mrs P was stirring was her bum and hips that were moving, her reacting to feeling John's erect cock against her bum. I put my hand down towards her pussy, Mrs P had lifted her leg up, which was an invitation to John to slide is cock inside her. As I cupped her pussy I could feel the full length of John's cock slide inside her. John fucked Mrs P gently and slowly as he caressed her tits. Then John just stopped, it was almost as if he was fucking her half asleep and had drifted back off, but left his cock inside Mrs Ps pussy. Half an hour later I woke up, I was facing away from Mrs P now and I could feel Mrs P's movement behind me. She was letting out gently moans and gasps, I could feel her breath on neck and John's hands on my back where he was groping and squeezing Mrs Ps tits. John was continuing where he had left off and was spoon fucking Mrs P right behind me, his gentle slow sex had turned to lustful thrusts as he pounded her from behind. I pretended to be asleep, but enjoyed listening to them having lustful sex. Eventually John let out a large groan as he added another load of spunk into Mrs Ps pussy. We all went back off to sleep.

Who would like to be our John?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tsme574Man 7 weeks ago

York

By *ark_sentinelCouple 7 weeks ago

Andover

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *J GeminiTV/TS 7 weeks ago