FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Before fab

Before fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loodmoon101 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

I had met this lovely older lady in local bar she was tall dark haired ample figure in mid to late 50s I was in my mid 20s

We got on like a house on fire that was unusual for me being the mysterious type in the corner not saying much roughly translates to shy as fuck

We talked all night and when we left we arranged to meet on Friday at 5 and head out to Glasgow as I started walking she said I am heading that way too can we walk together

We did and as we talked and stopped for a fumble and a kiss

She was honest as she was married and this was only allowed because her husband was disabled from a car accident

So we still met on Friday got on or train laughing like old friends warning me she was meeting her 3 friends but she wanted us to have a good night

As we got to the bar her friends had a booth I went got drinks at bar for us as they were drinking already as I approached the booth they all looked and smiled

So this your date bloody young one you have there I joined them one in her 60s gray hair and slim other mid 50 shorter and slim last one I knew from my street now I find out you like older woman shit and laughed they all chatted and included me the chat was racey at times

My date had her hand on my growing cock in my jeans at one point she lifted her hand showing my girth with her fingers and length with and a wrist

The older one said you lucky cow last one I got was lovely but had tiny dick how you going manage as you both can't accommodate hotels I said older friend said my place when I am out is free in fact go now it's 5 mins away

My date squeezed my cock you up for it

We picked up her keys and off we went

As we got in our clothes had started to come off we stood naked kissing and touching each other before falling on to her friends bed her large breasts jiggling and falling to the side her bushy dark bush we kissed sucked licked each other and soon I was ball deep in her wet pussy we must have fucked a s sucked for a few hours I shot my load in her and we got dressed made our self look decent again and back to bar and her friends

Well how did that go they all smiled she leaned over and handed her friend back her keys really that good they all whispered to each other I felt a little uncomfortable was being judged by older ladies

Well you will be using my place again then she said hell yes

This went on for 6 months some

hotels some outdoor fun and her friends place the Sex was always amazing

I got a place to work away but we kept in contact had a couple of long distance dates but as these things go we did not stay in contact a few years later the lady on my street said she had past away

But she had a wonderful time with me still think about her often was not a swinging partner but one hell of friend with benefits

Age gap means nothing as long as you get on and never judge each others reasons for doing what your doing at the time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exymarvelMan 7 weeks ago

cardiff

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Shame on you for not doing both of them lol

By *ary1001xMan 7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

» Add a new message to this topic