FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nympho ex

Nympho ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 weeks ago

Perhaps ex is a bit strong. A girl I was seeing before I realised she was a bit crazy. I hadn't seen Bex for about 6 years. Despite falling out I often still wanked about her cute little body she was no more than 5ft 2. Thin. Small breasts always quite chav looking.

Newly single (again)I messaged Bex. No response so I assumed she either didn't want to talk or had changed her number. About 3 weeks later I got a message. 'What do you want?' I asked if she fancied a drink. Surprisingly she said yes. Met her at a bar and chatted about old times. Threw a bit of flirting in, her voice told me no, but she kept inching closer on the bench. Before grabbing my hand and holding it on her leg. Then she said 'it's not happening take me home' as I drove her back. She asked me to stop in a side street. We were under a street lights then she said 'this isn't happening cuz of you. I'm just horny'She then thrust her hand into my trousers and her other hand into her own knickers. She gasped then climbed onto me. I lay my seat back as she ground herself along my hard cock through our clothes. She was not worried how easily we could be seen. I lifted her t shirt and sucked hard on her nipples. I remembered she loved that. Her panting got louder and her movements more desperate. I wanted more but she said no. She wasn't going to fuck me. She just wanted to get herself off. I could see a damp patch on her leggings, and she ordered me to bite her nipples. I went to rub her clit but she pushed me away. Putting her own fingers inside she finally made herself cum on top of me. Then pulled her sticky fingers from out of her pants and forcing me to suck them. She tasted so good. Lowering her top and moving back over she said 'lets go'. My cock was solid, but she wasn't having any of it.

I dropped her hone and she said nice to see you and left me hot and frustrated. The sexiest most infuriating woman I know.

(Anyone want more?)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itboyslim2Man 7 weeks ago

stevenage

I messaged the next day and a few more times. Where I got told to go away so thought that was that. A month went by and out of the blue I got a slightly d*unken call. She was at a family party. She was bored and horny and wanted to leave. I met her in the pub car park. I watched her walk up to the car. She was dressed unusually smart. In a dress (which was unheard of) Telling me she didn't want to go home yet she asked me to take her to another pub. Away from town. It was a quaint place with little snugs to sit in. I got drinks and she told me she was going to the loo. I watched her wobble on her heels . Admired her body which the shape visible though her white floral dress which finished maybe only 3 or 4 inches from the top of her buttocks . Finding a quiet corner she came back with something in her hand . When she got back to the booth. I could see it was her underwear. My cock twitched. She sat straight on my knee. I was nervous, while we were hidden it wasn't completely . She took my hand and put it under her dress. She was soaking . Her hand reached behind I undid my fly and she stroked my cock. The rhythm mirroring the gentle strokes of my fingers on her clit and up and down her slit. Her moans were becoming more audible, and I stopped. Worried we were too obvious. She took me by the hand leaving our drinks and led me back to the car getting in the back

'fuck it she said I just want your cock in me'

I barely had time to answer and she was frantically undoing my fly. I pulled my jeans down and she lowered herself onto me. I watched as my whole length disappeared inside her as she groaned. I was already close and forced her to slow down. Holding her hips down against me. Sucking her nipples hard, before letting her move again. This time as she got faster. I could no longer resist. I told her I was getting close and she growled at me 'come on fuck me harder'thrusting my hips upwards and she gasped at every deep thrust. Finally I came deep in her and she collapsed down on me nuzzling into me neck

(I have more on my meetings with Bex if anyone is interested) (She is very much a real person by the way)

By *ary1001xMan 7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *oee25Man 7 weeks ago

Brighouse

By *ure why notCouple 7 weeks ago

Courtown

Bex and myself continued to meet occasionally for sex. Each time was amazing and lusty but was always followed by weeks without contact. One day she called to tell me how she had met another guy who was fulfilling her needs. She always liked teasing me that she felt I was a bit vanilla for her, she did like it quite rough and generally that's not my thing. But she still wanted to see me. Who was I to argue? And we arranged a date. I turned up at her flat she greeted me just in skimpy hello kitty PJs. I came in and she kissed me on the lips. We walked into the living room and a guy was sat on her sofa. He was about my age called Ant. They'd both had a drink and offered me one.i obviously looked confused and they told me they were having a party for her birthday (I'd forgotten) but were getting bored so had invited me. Anyway music blared out we had a laugh and a few drinks and Bex became more 'handsy' with me . I looked over at Ant. He just shrugged. Soon me and Bex were kissing and touching. She sat between us on the sofa. And soon both men were kissing her and running our hands around her body. My fingers worked there way into her shirts. I went to touch her clit but found Ants finger already massaging. So I moved lower to tease her tight pussy. She was clearly enjoying the attention but then got up, removing her bottoms as she did so. Sitting on the chair opposite us. 'its my birthday' she said 'my rules'. I sat mesmerised as her hips rolled as she played with her clit...

By *AT4funMan 7 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

... I want you to touch eachother she said. Ant appeared unsuprised by this request. And pulled his trousers down. I was apprehensive but so horny from watching Bex .I bit the bullet and removed my trousers. 'go on' she urged us. As I held his cock in my hand working the shaft she became visibly more excited by this . His hand working me. 'yes that good' she said 'you look great' slipping a second finger inside herself and using her thumb on her clit. I was enjoying my first bi experience 'when she ordered me to suck him. I didn't hesitate just thought what I would like. I ran my tongue up and down his cock around the tip. Bex started to finger herself faster. We could hear her juices and watched as her head tilted back and her body shook as she made herself cum. Bex walked over to us and jokingly exclaimed 'good boys' before getting onto her knees and started to suck the precum off the tip of my cock. She moved my head from Ant and started wanking him before taking him in her mouth. She looked up at us as she took turns sucking our cocks...

By *andyman8607Man 7 weeks ago

lichfield

This is good keep it going

She was playing with us enjoying watching our reactions. She pushing our cocks and rubbing them together and taking both in her mouth. Finally I couldn't take any more I groaned I'm going to cum and she positioned me so I came over Ants cock. Without hesitation she sucked my semen off his cock while she swallowed his load too.

From there we moved to the bedroom. Bex got between us in the bed and we just played and kissed while we recovered. Eventually she turned to Ant and was kissing him, but pushing her arse against my cock. I grabbed it so my dick was being massaged by her buttocks. My hand twerking her nipples she moved her top leg back allowing me access to her pussy with my fingers. Ant joined in. She kept saying how amazing it felt having two people touching her . I slipped my cock between her legs rubbing along her pussy.Ants fingers teasing the tip when it rubbed against the clit. 'oh god put him in me ' she instructed Ant, he obliged and she sighed as I moved in and out of her from behind the feeling and the noises of pleasure were bringing me closer to the edge Ant slipped a finger inside as I fucked her . I couldn't take any more and pulled out before I came.

bex panting heavily looked disappointed but Ant instinctively understood and slid inside her to replace me. We continued to take turns, swapping every time one of us got close. Not allowing her tine to recover. Her nails digging into us harder with every orgasm...

Ant is fucking her. Eventually she begs us. 'Please cum. I'm so tired' Both of you same time in my pussy. I need you both in me'

Ant gets on his back on the edge of the bed. Becky sits on his cock, facing me. Then beckons me to her. Ant slows his movements so I can push my cock in her tight hole. She squeals with joy as I push deep in and she's talking dirty as we taking it in turns to move inside her. It feels amazing when I can feel Ants cock sliding against mine inside her. Soon we are both fucking her our rhythm out now as we are all so. Excited. Finally I can't hold it any more . I grab he hips and push my self deep in to her as I cum. Followed quickly by Ant as I feel him pump his load and it mixes mix mine

By *ason7754Man 7 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *aughty older 50Man 7 weeks ago

Ballymena

Hot horny story.

By *ig daddy 1969Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *oth0712Man 7 weeks ago