FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wanking two old men...WTF

Wanking two old men...WTF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aulaC2022 OP   TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Clare

How had I ended up on my knees in a country lane dressed like a slut and covered in two old mens' cum?

An hour before I had been lying on the couch near bed time. My house mates were away. I got the familiar horny twitch. I went upstairs to my house mates room and in to her drawers. Pulled oit a red thong, some nice tights the short skirt she had worn the night before and a nice basque top. I had my own red heels. I put all that stuff on under a tracksuit and hooody and headed for the lake and cruising spot.

It seemed fairly quiet for a Saturday. Only two cars. I got my outer clothes off and went for a little stroll. Got a bit nervous and got back in my car. Lights came on in the other two cars. I knew if I drove any they followed they were interested. So I pulled slowly out from the car park and yes, they followed.my heart beat a little faster.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lljambarMan 7 weeks ago

Manchester

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *aulaC2022 OP   TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Clare

As I turned down the next lane the two cars pulled in slowly behind be, one in front and one behind. I got slowly out of the car and fixed my clothes. Two car doors opened and two men got out. As they approached I could they were close to sixty (I was 30 at the time). They looked to be in good shape and well presented. They didn't seem to know each other. I didn't waste any time, the though of bringing joy to two older men driving me on. I unbundled their belts and undid their zippers and freed their cocks from their underwear. Surprisingly smooth and firm as I took both in my hands and played with them. They were wet with pre cum. I turned left and took to sucking. I turned to the right and sucked greedily. My own cock was now rock hard but I was top busy for my own pleasure. I put my hands between their srses and pulled them both closer. I took the tips of both their cocks in my mouth and gradually took more of their cock, trying to meet their stare. I told them to tell me when they were close. They both grunted agreement. I could feel their arse cheeks clench pretty much simultaneously and then that warm sticky feeling on my lips and chin. I kept sucking till they stopped thrusting. Two nice sized loads. They zipped up and left me squat on the side of the country lane. I drove home and went straight to bed. I didn't put on my over clothes. I didn't care if the neighbours saw. I went inside and noticed my house mates top and skirt were now wet with cum..I knew her tights and red thong were also wet with precum. I lay on my bed and wanked a huge load all over her clothes. It felt so good. I had the weekend to wash the three loads of cum out. I slept in those clothes that night

By *oth0712Man 7 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple 7 weeks ago

mullingar

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ason7754Man 7 weeks ago

Blackburn