FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Forest mill layby

Forest mill layby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lfonso1313 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Cumbernauld

Although I have been crossdressing for years now it’s been a while since I went out in the car/van dressed, well dressed from the waist down, feeling horny today I decided to head over to Forest mill lay-by, now I’ve been there lots of times mostly in the daytime and I never get lucky and I never see any else getting lucky either.

So I’m intrigued to know if there is an etiquette involved to get attention.

Today I had on a very short flared grey miniskirt, red thong and wedge high heels, no stockings or tights as I set out with shorts on,

So when I pulled into a parking space I whipped me shorts down pulled on my short skirt and put my heels on, there were a few cars parked further along but none of them facing me but I was assuming they would be looking in their mirrors.

Any way I gathered some rubbish from my van got out and walked about 20 ft to the bin, I did get a honk off a horn from a passing truck as I did so, walked back but seen no movement from any of the cars, no one got out or showed any interest.

I got back to my van and stood with the door open, then a van came into the lay-by so immediately bent over into my van as if looking for something, so obviously he caught a glimpse of my ass cheeks and thong

He passed me then braked hard and reversed into a space behind me on the other side of the lay-by,

I kept bent over untill he had stopped then got back in my van leaving the door open

I assumed I had got his attention and he was interested.

My heart was pumping and I was so turned on I thought fuck it I’ll go to the bin again, so off I trots hoping but knowing he must be watching, walking back I glance at him and he is watching I’m so fucking horny now, I bend over again before getting back in my van, I close the door and can see him looking over in my door mirror.

Now sorry to say that is the end of the story, if he wasn’t interested in cross dressers, why double take and pull in behind me, I don’t mind putting on a show but at least let me see your hard cock as you wank it……..so am I doing it all wrong and missing something

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nly1meMan 7 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

mmmm sounds great, keep it up you will get lucky at some point x

Cumbernauld

Absolutely & thanks for your comment

By *largecockMan 7 weeks ago

glasgow

good luck

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

Even if it's on a plate lots will just walk on by..

Cumbernauld

Thank you

By *adbod1972Man 7 weeks ago

Glenrothes

Is that the lay-by that used to have the forest behind it that you saw men parking their cars then going for a wander?

Cumbernauld

Yes that’s the one , there’s always around six cars with single male occupants most of the time

By *adbod1972Man 7 weeks ago

Glenrothes

"Yes that’s the one , there’s always around six cars with single male occupants most of the time"

I pass a good few times a week and do see some regular attendees cars

» Add a new message to this topic