FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A surprise awesome late night meet

A surprise awesome late night meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rManyhands OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Narberth

A recount of a recent encounter

I had been out for the night, dancing with friends, drive home alone, feeling horny. Not long broken up with a partner and had recently been back on Fab.

Once home I start browsing the "See who's near" tab. Doesn't often get me excited, but a couple from outside the area had a new status

"looking for a fun time"

posted an hour earlier.. I thought - bet I'm too late, looked at their profile, wow.. Would like to meet mature men..

I send a message, wishful thinking..

"Hiya, see you are looking for a fun time"

"Are you local to Saundersfoot" , they replied

Yes, I said, not far. They sent me a friend request. Wow their pics look hot

Am i in luck - I thought to myself?

"Thanks for the Friend request, Love the pics"

They replied -

"So if your up for it, you can come and fetch my wife from local farm caravan park now. The rules are you give me your phone number, you make sure she is back in 2hrs and I get pics and videos and yes she is up for it"

Wow, my heart racing, I look around, pull down the Wall bed in my study / play bedroom, get in a little tizz..

I send them my number and ask them to send me a WhatsApp message..

When can you be at the caravan park, they ask..

"15 minutes" i reply

My WhatsApp pings..

(It's now 12.45am

"Hi there"

Hi, nice surprise - i reply..

"So when can you get to

Farm caravan park , can you accommodate my wife for an hour or two"

I reply..

Yes I can pick up soon,

Quick phone call to verify? Before I jump in the car

I needed this as had been messed around before..

I spoke to Reg on the phone,

Hi are you coming over, yes, here's Marge.. Hiya she says, is this what you want, i ask.. Yes can't wait - she says,

Ok.. See you soon..

I hang up, Put the heater on, get the car keys.. And off I go..

I drive through the country lanes, my heart beating fast, not met anyone randomly for a few years, having been in a relationship..

As i drove

"Tell us when your close - she will be wearing sexy gear"

I pulled up, by the roundabout - just 5 mins I replied

"OK, by this number.. in the static vans. Rules are she has to be back within 2hrs, I want pics and make sure she cums."

I arrive in the park, can't see numbers, ring them and am guided through the park to their owned static..

I see her, standing, in a black leather skirt and short leather jacket..

Marge gets in, I turn to kiss her, not knowing if he is watching from inside, possibly taking my Reg no.. What a sexy kiss that was, her tongue Darting in..

This is really happening I thought..

I pulled away, and said Hello..

Got onto the road, we chatted about our experiences, how this had come around for them.. His excitement, knowing she was being pleasured..

We talked about the things we liked, what turned us on..

My hand stroked her leg as I finally got on the open road..

Higher, and higher, then got to the top.. No knickers... Oh my, she was hot, she lifted her skirt, my fingers teasing her lips, good job it was a straight road.. I dived deeper, then she let out a moan, as her lips parted, I felt how wet and slick she was.. Pushed a little deeper, then took my finger out and pushed to her lips, back in once more, then into my lips, she tasted divine.

"I can't wait to get my head down there when we get to my place..". It got misty as we drove further up the hill, had to concentrate.. But was soon home, was only a 10 minute drive, but already established some chemistry and excitement at what was to come..

Pulled up outside my house in the middle of nowhere, through the front door, my phone ringing, but couldn't answer it, we snogged lips, then necks, pushed up against the wall, a primal instinct taking over, then I went to open her jacket...

As it opened, I was amazed, her breasts there, fantastic pert nipples, bare..

I bent down to take one in my mouth, she let out a short moan. Back up to kiss and she pulled my shirt off. Pushed up against the wall we kiss, her big breasts pressed against my chest, lips to lips and then neck, the arousal rising, my hand reaches under her skirt, so wet..

Then remember, take a pick - I say - with my phone, I suck her nipple and click..

It is on its way to him.

"What you think of those amazing nipples" he replies

I send him a voice note with the nipple in my mouth..

They are fucking awesome, i say

Then we head to the bedroom....

Tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 weeks ago

cambridge

By *incs ImpMan 7 weeks ago

Lincoln

By *aks95Man 7 weeks ago

London

By *ohnj555Man 7 weeks ago

skegness

By *appytoadsCouple 7 weeks ago

West Dublin

Very hot

Narberth

We got to the bedroom, both topless, then undressed each other, kissing in between each item being removed. Our hands all over each other. Breaking kisses, to bite necks, squeeze each others arses, pulling in tight. Then I push her onto the bed, her shaven pussy glistened with her juices, I stroked up her legs, kissing the inside of her thigh, then had to taste those juices..

I lick, and slide two fingers inside, feels tight, but so slick.

Then get my phone, press the microphone button and record her vocal primal response as I lick and finger her, my fingers curling up and exploring the ridges of the folds inside..

The words - I think I'm Gonna cum.. coming out of her mouth, I stop and the voice note is on its way..

Make her Cum - he replies

I put the phone down, concentrate on teasing and pleasing Marge, she gets louder as both hands and mouth come into play. One hand inside, the other pressing and shaking her pubic bone as my tongue flicks her clit and sucks her labia. This is an awesome pussy.. She let's out an enormous yelp, and clamps down on my fingers..

I come up for air, her body ripples, I slide up her body and begin kissing her with my lips, her tongue pushing into my mouth making me hard.

We change positions, I lay down and she slides down, taking my cock and balls in her hand, teasing the end with her tongue.. She sucks me and teases me, plays with the balls and presses the perineum, oh my.. This woman is gold.. She takes me in her mouth, sucking, flicking her tongue over the top of my foreskin, sliding her hand over my belly.

I reach for the phone as her head bobs up and down, click send, click send.. Then as I was getting close, I stopped her, I didn't want to cum..

I sat up and pushed her onto the bed face down... Slid my fingers inside her and spanked her arse.. My hand thrusting into her, I took the phone sent a voice note of her groans..

Then took a video of her ass, with my fingers in her pussy, shaking, her beautiful ass wobbling, her moans..

Send...

Then she turns over, a full frontal pic, her pussy swollen, her inner labia protruding, so wet and shining under the light.. Send..

"Fucking yes, keep them coming"

Then I give her the phone to record me licking and finger fucking, her moans loud as she video'd me. I could feel her pussy swelling and getting juicer, i use three fingers inside, then start flicking her lips and clit with the other hand as I think she's going to be squirting...

She stops recording.. I send..

I get the wedge pillow out and slide it under her thighs, get on top in 69, she, gets comfy, plays with my arse, sucks my balls, then sucks my cock, all while I am fingering and licking her. I start face fucking her, feeling her throat around my tip, her pussy pushing forward as I thrust in..

She plays with my anus, omg, that's awesome, but dry.. So I stop, jump off and get some coconut oil, and throw condoms on the bed for later. I put coconut on my hand for her pussy, and she puts some on her fingers for my ass, we get back into position and resume where we were, she fucked my ass with her fingers as my cock slid in her mouth, occasionally pulling my cock out as she let out a moan as her pussy swelled in my hands, and she bucked beneath me.

Tbc

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *aughty DriveMan 7 weeks ago

Langport

By *ig daddy 1969Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *kpiercedCouple 7 weeks ago

walsall

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 7 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ames683Man 7 weeks ago

east devon

By *ike231251Man 7 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *exymarvelMan 7 weeks ago

cardiff

By *midsfabguyMan 7 weeks ago

WMids

Wow

By *orthampton jamesMan 7 weeks ago

Northampton

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ary1001xMan 7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *j and c 2Couple 7 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eepfill999Man 7 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *eloveitsosexyCouple 7 weeks ago

Poole

Mmm coconut oil... is that OK for vaginal penetration, like as in can it make the pussy itchy ?

By *iquor247Man 7 weeks ago

wirral

Fantastic

By *udeboy65Man 7 weeks ago

rotherham

Narberth

"Mmm coconut oil... is that OK for vaginal penetration, like as in can it make the pussy itchy ?"

Hi its a great way to lube and moisturise. But like all things, best check, generally use on the outer labia, and anus. It can alter ph of the vagina if used liberally, would suggest a different lube. I would suggest checking it out for yourself.. Its a great natural product.. But some people may have a reaction.. I use it lots for myself, occasionally on dry skin too

By *ton_maleMan 7 weeks ago

Shoreham

By *he-ProfessorMan 7 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *iscoman7771000Man 7 weeks ago

birmingham

Like this story

More please

By *atesey68Man 7 weeks ago

audley

Narberth

We were in our element, both being pleasured by each others hands and mouths, her body rippling beneath me..

"Oh Fuck, Fuck" she said again and again, whilst sliding fingers into my ass and wanking my cock into her mouth..

I flicked her bean with my tongue and my fingers, did their magic..

I was on a high, but needed to slow it down, I got off the bed, got my Tracy's Dog wand, and the condoms ready.

Realised I hadn't taken a video for a while for Reg, so phone in hand, Marge spoke a message, describing her pussy, as I video her face, the love bite on her breast from earlier showing and then started stroking inside her pussy, finding the sweet spot behind her pubic bone..

Close up of my fingers in her pussy. I could feel her swell..

" Is that the G spot there? I ask..

" oh you're hitting it", she moaned, ss she writhe, captured on video for her husband..

Her head thrown back with big breaths and sighs...

I stop recording and send...

And then I put the phone down, wrap my cock in the condom.. Kiss, Marge plunges her tongue into my mouth

"Fuck me, Fuck me"

I readjust her on the wedge pillow, her labia wide open, waiting.. Juicy

I slide my cock in slowly, feeling the folds and ridges inside, once fully in I pick up the phone, record me thrusting in and out of her pussy, slow to begin, adjusting to each others pace, then quicker, her big breasts rocking back and fore. Nipples standing out..

Play with your clit.. I say..

Both panting and moaning...

Thrusting into her, Great video, stop recording and send..

I Put the phone down. Now it's time to work the magic..

Slow down, lift her legs over my shoulders, slide in and out, tease the entrance, Gentle rocking, then deep, my pubic bone pushing and rocking against her clit.. Then stop. Her body ripples..

I tense my Pc muscle and see if she can feel it, she ripples again..

Then more gentle rocking, stop, feel the pussy pulsing around my cock.

Quick photo of me balls deep, send..

Then I grab the Wand turn it on.. Take the condom off.

Move to sit on her face and take a pic of the wand against her pussy.. She sucks her juices off my balls, then takes me in her mouth again, licking my foreskin, wow..

Then she starts bucking under the wand, I slide it in between her labia, releasing the pressure..

Then up to her clit.. She licks my ass and plays with my balls.. Amazing.. This continues.. Then as I've built up and want to release soon..

I get off her, give her the wand, turn round, grab another condom.. Knowing time is ebbing, I grab the phone, see the time..

We've been going at this for about 60 mins or so, I have to take her back soon I realise..

Another long lingering primal tongue fucking kiss, condom on, lift her hips slide my cock in again.. Quick pic, send..

I need to concentrate on this now.. We've got 20 minutes before we get in the car..

Then I start sliding, slowly to begin, picking up the pace, rearranging her legs again.. Tilting her hip, aiming for the sweet spot..

No video, just pure lust..

My turn to cum now... Fucking harder into that well used swollen pussy..

Her nipples rocking back and fore..

Once again I stop and press into her

Then fuck the entrance small rhythmic plopping sound in and just out..

I start to growl, I get like a bear, multiple orgasms rippling through me, as I cum hard into her pussy, we are both sweating and swearing in pleasure.. Fucking amazing...

I take another pic of me between her legs, then slowly take my cock out and the condom off...

Take another pic for Reg she says . She lays there, thumbs up, face all sweaty and hair all messed up, with a cheeky grin... Send...

I give her the phone, type a message I say..

"I am well fucked" she writes...

"Hope you enjoyed" he replies..

We send him a voice message as I lay on top of her.. Our bodies sliding..

"Can't wait to reclaim her ??"

He sends...

I fetch a glass of water, that was fricking amazing.. Then hunt for our clothes..

Another snog, and then it ends, two passionate hours..

Back in the car.. Get her back just in time..

We had another snog in the car.. I said would be awesome to watch the reclaim.. She left, I made sure she got in the door, then sent Reg a message to Thank him..

No response, so drove home, in quite a surreal mood, in a sense of bliss and satisfied..

Then Reg and I messaged in the morning...

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *he-ProfessorMan 7 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *uggymMan 7 weeks ago

Worcester

Wonderfully detailed. So horny. Lucky lucky.

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *eg12Couple 7 weeks ago

rhondda

Wow, sounds like an awesome meet.

Glad everyone enjoyed ??

By *outhweel2Man 7 weeks ago

Newark

Great story