FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Katherine

Katherine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 8 weeks ago

Doncaster

I straightened my stocking tops, brushed my long hair back and glanced in the mirror. I nodded approvingly, not bad I thought gazing back at myself. Lacy black bra and see through black g string with a cock ring holding my girly clit in place. I pulled on my black mini skirt and slipped into my black stilettos. One final look and I was ready. I drew a deep breath and clicked on the Fab camera on my phone focusing on me in the mirror. I selected the bisexual chat room and sat back waiting.

The right was pretty busy and it wasn’t before a few eyes lit up to acknowledge people were watching me. I crossed my legs showing the tiniest glimpse of stocking top and two or three males opened conversations with me along the usual topics of looking hot and was I wearing tights or stockings. I politely chatted back whilst viewing the other cameras. A multitude of erect cocks stared back at me. I selected the nicest most athletic one and messaged him with an admiring note. One or two other viewers commented with a few couples passing nice comments. My clit twitched as this is my preferred audience as I love being watched by a couple who are hopefully both there and feeling randy. One or two suggestive conversations commenced until a new viewer messaged Wow you’re looking gorgeous. I was just about to message my thanks when I noticed it was a single female.

Now this doesn’t happen very often so I clicked on view profile. There was no picture but it was apparently a slim 26 year old from down South. Intrigued, I messaged back and waited in anticipation.

Shall I continue x ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *usanneox66TV/TS 8 weeks ago

Thame

Yes Please x

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Plymouth

be fab to read more, so awesome when women are interested in us tv's xxx

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

"I straightened my stocking tops, brushed my long hair back and glanced in the mirror. I nodded approvingly, not bad I thought gazing back at myself. Lacy black bra and see through black g string with a cock ring holding my girly clit in place. I pulled on my black mini skirt and slipped into my black stilettos. One final look and I was ready. I drew a deep breath and clicked on the Fab camera on my phone focusing on me in the mirror. I selected the bisexual chat room and sat back waiting.

The right was pretty busy and it wasn’t before a few eyes lit up to acknowledge people were watching me. I crossed my legs showing the tiniest glimpse of stocking top and two or three males opened conversations with me along the usual topics of looking hot and was I wearing tights or stockings. I politely chatted back whilst viewing the other cameras. A multitude of erect cocks stared back at me. I selected the nicest most athletic one and messaged him with an admiring note. One or two other viewers commented with a few couples passing nice comments. My clit twitched as this is my preferred audience as I love being watched by a couple who are hopefully both there and feeling randy. One or two suggestive conversations commenced until a new viewer messaged Wow you’re looking gorgeous. I was just about to message my thanks when I noticed it was a single female.

Now this doesn’t happen very often so I clicked on view profile. There was no picture but it was apparently a slim 26 year old from down South. Intrigued, I messaged back and waited in anticipation.

Shall I continue x ?"

Oh la - ‘Girly clit’ you mean your ‘Boi Clitty ‘ surely ….??

lol

By *ark_sentinelCouple 8 weeks ago

Andover

Doncaster

You look lovely came the reply. At this point I was wondering if she was who she said she was. As we chatted, I read through the several verifications that she had, mostly couples and a couple of tv’s that had given her glowing reviews. From these, I got the jist of what she liked, so relaxed and asked for a picture. Back came a couple showing a stunning young looking girl with long dark hair and short skirt. Nothing revealing but very enticing.

So, are you wearing stockings she asked ?

I crossed my legs and pulled my skirt up slightly so she could see my stocking top.

Very nice, I like white ones she said nonchalantly and my clit tingled and began to stretch my panties.

Have you got a cam I asked. I can’t go on cam as I’m at work she said, but it is the lunch break so I’m in the office on my own.

What are you wearing I asked, Black tights and white panties she replied.

The next message came through, just a sec I won’t be long.

I put my hand up my skirt and rubbed my clit through the front of my lace panties. It was growing and getting quite hard and I could feel a touch of precum on the end.

I was interrupted by are you enjoying that as she typed in the new message. Sorry I said, I was just enjoying your picture I replied. That’s ok she said, by the way I’ve just taken my tights off in the toilet. My heart skipped a beat as I read the next comment Im touching myself under the desk and my panties are a bit damp.

The excitement was like a spark as I continued to rub myself up through my panties imagining her in her deserted office.

Get it out for me please she asked. I was shocked by her straightforwardness but eagerly pulled my panties to one side and my rigid clit sprung out proudly, sticky precum coating its tip.

Mmm she said, I’ve got my fingers in my panties, now play for me.

I began to slowly wank, pulling back my foreskin and enjoying the feeling of my lingerie and the thought of this girl watching me.

No more messages came through and I wondered if she’d gone but I was caught in the moment and continued to wank picking up momentum. I couldn’t remember the last time I’d been as hard and turned on and jumped as the next message pinged through. I’ve got two fingers inside me playing and I’m very wet, and I so wish I was on my knees in front of you right now. I was genuinely shocked and frantically picked up speed as my excitement grew.

By *lan1chunkyMan 8 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ameulMan 8 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

Mmm, very sexy.

Please continue.

By *ndrea54TV/TS 8 weeks ago

cambridge

Andover

Doncaster

She continued typing hugely erotic messages and I wanked furiously, the excitement growing as I thought of her watching me and fingering herself.

The message finally came, oooh I think I’ve just cum all over my fingers and I feel all tingly. Taste it I typed back and I could feel myself fast approaching the point of no return.

Mmm was her response and with that I shot ropes and ropes of hot cum until it finally dribbled through my fingers.

Now your turn, she typed as I tried to catch my breath and realised that she had watched everything in closeup.

I licked my hot sticky fingers savouring the taste before swallowing.

Wow, she typed that was such a waste when I could have swallowed all that for you. It looked delicious

The thought made me so horny as I sent her a friend request and clicked the camera off to go and clean myself up.

By *olflordMan 8 weeks ago

Exeter

By *j and c 2Couple 8 weeks ago

mullingar

Doncaster

It was the morning after the afternoon before. I had spent the night tossing and turning and recreating the previous days events with Katherine over in my head. The way she had coaxed what felt like gallons of cum out of me.

I logged on, clicked on My Friends and there she was, along with a new message. My heart jumped as I saw it was from her. I really enjoyed yesterday it said, loved watching your gorgeous cock pumping all that cum for me. I was so turned on.

I smiled, I hadn’t dreamt it after all

The very thought had made me stiff again so I gently stroked it again thinking of yesterday’s events. Slower this time, enjoying the feeling and imagining her soft mouth enveloping my clit using her tongue to softly lick along the length before taking the full length down her throat. I moved backwards and forwards imagining her swallowing greedily until after a few minutes I shot another huge load, spraying it everywhere. I sighed deeply, satisfied again and typed a reply to her message telling her I would be back in the cam room later that afternoon if she was free

By *hef2475Couple 8 weeks ago

Blackpool

Great start...

By *lderWiserNowMan 8 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *j and c 2Couple 8 weeks ago

mullingar

By *nlyme40Man 8 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *lan1chunkyMan 8 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmmm

By *i015Man 8 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *lugoneMan 8 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Doncaster

Part 5

I logged onto the site and glanced at myself in the mirror before clicking the cam room. I’m normally a strictly black lingerie girl but remembering Katherine’s comment about her penchant for white stockings, I had been shopping for a few new items. A lacy white suspender belt attached to a pair of lacy white stockings gazed back at me along with a matching lacy white bra and see through g string. I felt so hot and the anticipation of parading in front of Katherine had already teased some precum into my panties. I eagerly selected the bisexual cam and positioned myself legs crossed. A nearly full room and eyes appeared in a growing number. I was disappointed that Katherine wasn’t on but immediately got chatting with a black guy viewing from the USA. After a few admiring comments he switched his camera on and I clicked on to view. Wearing only a pair of black swim shorts he was muscular and toned and I couldn’t resist my opening gambit of Wow…

He grinned and slowly pulled down his shorts revealing a smoothly shaved girthy cock of a good 9 inches. I took a sharp intake of breath and stared at it as began to slowly pull his fore skin back. I watched mesmerised as he grew harder and even longer while maintaining his cheeky grin. You like, he asked. God yes I typed, aware that my clit was tingling and hardening at the sight. I couldn’t resist inserting my hand down my panties and feeling the heat within. I slowly began to wank unable to take my eyes of the black monster on my screen. Pull them to one side he ordered so I did so and exposed myself fully to him. Not bad for a girl he typed, now keep playing.

I continued to do so, while his dark cock resembled an iron bar and I ached to have access to it.

I began to feel the urge and a warm stream of cum seeped onto my panties, the anticipation was too much. A new message popped up, aww you started without me but oh God, those white stockings look amazing. I’m wet already. My heart jumped as I typed in Hi Katherine x

Andover

By *lderWiserNowMan 8 weeks ago

Kettrin

Doncaster

Part 6

I was aware that she had probably watched me cum and responded back Sorry.

It’s ok babe, I just love your white stockings and suspenders, I’ve got my hand in my knickers already. The thought made me purr with pleasure and I encouraged her to continue and that seeing as she had watched me, it only fair that I talk her through her pleasure. She was wet and was fingering her clit. I tucked my clit back in my panties and imagined her playing. Oh God that’s two fingers inside and I am soaking she admitted. I wish I was there licking it for you I offered and a familiar hardening in my g string began. Three fingers and I’m gushing she panted. I really want you here sucking on this I said releasing myself again and slowly starting wank my hardening cock. Oh please don’t she typed, I wouldn’t be responsible for my actions. You mean you don’t want to deepthroat this I teased. Oh, oh I’m cumming she typed and I pictured myself there with her, licking and swallowing her juices. Yet again my clit twitched and sent a stream of hot salty cum across the floor as I inhaled deeply. That was amazing she said, I so wish we could meet, there’s a club not far from me that I’d love to take you to for us to have some fun. Mmm I’d love that, my head racing at the prospect and wondering how I could arrange the time away from home. She clicked off and I was left to ponder……

By *bzsissyTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *nneedoffun2020Man 8 weeks ago

Grantham

Andover

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmm just gets better ...

By *i015Man 7 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 weeks ago

cambridge

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Doncaster

Part 7

I selected gear and pulled out of the drive, a long journey in front of me. I had managed to blag two nights away on the pretext of a football match. I glanced across at the bag in the passenger seat which contained a selection of girly clothes and lingerie and my favourite black stilettos.

I continued down the M1 for a couple of hours before I pulled into the services bagand selected a parking space way away from anyone else. I had already put on lingerie under my clothes so peeled off my shirt and jeans and took out a lace blouse, my black mini and stilettos and carefully proceededyself to put them on checking carefully that no-one was watching.

I picked out my cosmetic bag and finally put on my long dark wig, putting it on using the mirror.

I looked at myself, nodded my head in approval, locked the car and nervously started walking across to the services.

Nobody gave me a second glance as I approached the toilets. Purposely selecting the disabled one, I entered and looked myself up and down in the full length mirror. Passable I thought and straightened my clothes and took out a lipstick from my bag carefully applying it.

A deep breath and I opened the toilet door and set off on the way back to my car.

As I approached my heart dropped as I noticed a black BMW had parked next to mine. Shit I thought, my mind racing. Walking alongside I noticed the driver was still inside and watching me. As I reached the adjacent window I glanced in and was shocked to see him with his trousers round his knees and slowly stroking his erect cock.

He looked up, smiled and said Hello darling.

I stared, mesmerised by his cock which was quite veiny and a decent length. He moved across and opened the passenger front door and said jump in.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 7 weeks ago

Andover

By *lan1chunkyMan 7 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *immy_5belliesMan 7 weeks ago

f

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 weeks ago

cambridge

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Doncaster

Part 8

I stared, wondering what to do. He repeated for me to get in so I swung myself into the front passenger seat hardly taking my eyes off his cock which he continued to slowly wank.

He reached over for my hand and gently manoeuvred it onto his cock. I ran my fingers up and down, clenched my hand round it and began to wank him. He uttered a low moan and closed his eyes, tilting his head backwards.

I smiled and bent my head, my mouth slowly enveloping his large bellend, and slowly moved my mouth lower and lower down his veiny cock. He groaned and rested his hand on the back of my head gently pushing it down lower until I could feel it starting to enter my throat. I gipped and brought my mouth back up and gently licked his purple smooth helmet, running my tongue along his slit.

He pushed my head down again more firmly and I began to slide my mouth up and down his shaft gradually picking up speed whilst slurping and running my tongue all around. I became fixated with pleasuring this gorgeous cock and his hands began to raise my skirt running across the lace of my stocking tops en route to the front of my panties. He momentarily started as he felt the contents of my panties, not expecting the package within. I speeded up the sucking and grabbed his balls with my other hand gently caressing them.

He offered no resistance and continued to groan, seeming to accept my sexuality or just not caring.

He plunged his hand into my knickers and slid out my clit and stating wanking me slowly.

It was now my turn to moan and my mouth worked into a feverish speed enjoying his veiny cock plunging in and out, spit and precum dribbling from my lips.

He continued to slowly wank my hardening cock until he shuddered and grabbed the back of my head and I tensed in preparation.

Gush after gush of salty cum sprayed into the back of my mouth and I tried to swallow as quickly as I could but streams still dribbling from the corner of my mouth. I licked my lips enjoying the sticky saltiness. I withdrew my mouth and gently licked up and down his length cleaning him before using my fingers to clean the side of my mouth and chin.

I tucked my clit back in my panties, smiled at him, whispered thank you and exited the car….

By *ark_sentinelCouple 6 weeks ago

Andover

Doncaster

Part 9

I got back in my car, looked at myself in the rear view mirror. I smiled as I spotted a bit of cum on my chin that I had missed. You slut I said to myself and straightened my stocking tops and readjusted my skirt and wig. I pulled away my mind racing with what I had just done and hopefully what was to follow when I reached Katherine’s. The time passed in a heartbeat on the road as in no time I pulled off the M1 and put in the Sat nav she had given me.

I found the house in a quiet cul de sac and parked up. One last look in the mirror, straightened my clothes again and took a deep breath. I swung open the door, took a quick glance around the empty street, grabbed my overnight bag, and walked up the path. I rung the bell and waited. The door opened to reveal a slim small girl in her mid twenties wearing a t shirt and denim skirt with bare feet and a big smile.

Hiya Nikki she said throwing her arms around me, you look amazing. A peck on the cheek and she pulled me inside softly closing the door behind her.

She turned around and looked me up and down, are you ok she asked. I’m nervous I smiled back at her. You needn’t be she said. you look absolutely stunning.

She reached in and softly kissed me. Upstairs then she ordered and turned up the stairs and I watched a gorgeous bum in the tight skirt wiggle it’s way up. I mentally drooled and set off to follow her upwards.

Andover

Doncaster

Part 10

I climbed the stairs after Kathering not able to take my eyes of her gorgeous body. I followed her into the front bedroom which was full of all things pink with a comfy looking double bed. She turned, draped her arms around me and we kissed, her tongue exploring my mouth. She drew back, grinned and said that tastes like cum. I smiled and confessed my earlier dalliance at the motorway services. She smiled a wicked smile and said you naughty girl. We continued our embrace with her tongue flicking urgently with mine eager in its response. She undid my blouse and skirt leaving me stood in just my lingerie. She pulled off her t shirt and unzipped her skirt, leaving herself in just a white lacy bra and cotton knickers. Take off my bra she said softly and I eagerly unclipped it and pulled it away. I stared in awe at her soft white breasts. Small but perfectly formed with her little pink nipples protruding proudly. I sat on the bed and pulled her towards me, my lips eagerly searching her nipples and my hands holding her breasts. I licked across them both watching her nipples harden to a furious pink. I nuzzled them with her throwing her head back and moaning. I hooked her panties at the sides and slowly pulled them down displaying a bald young pussy with protruding lips. I slowly kissed her lips then trailed my tongue up and down her slit. She slid her legs apart allowing my tongue access to her inviting sex. My tongue encountered a moistness which I eagerly lapped up, exploring her pussy deeper and deeper.

By *lan1chunkyMan 6 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ton_maleMan 6 weeks ago

Shoreham

mmmmm

Andover

Doncaster

Part 11

She pushed me back onto the bed, leant forward and gently unhooked my bra. She kissed me and continued to trace delicate kisses down my neck and across my chest which felt so light to the touch it was almost like a butterfly flickering. She popped out her little pink tongue and gently nibbled at my right nipple biting down whilst flicking her tongue across my nipple end. The feeling was causing quite a stir in my knickers and I gently stroked my suspender straps and lace stocking tops. She sucked hard on my nipple causing me to inhale deeply and then I felt hardly a touch as she traced across to my left nipple and repeated the treatment. I was in ecstasy as her nibbling and biting traversed the thin line between pain and pleasure and my hand crept across to my growing cock, delving into my panties and grasping it and gently started to wank as she pleasured me with her tongue. She lifted her head, opened her eyes and became aware of my hand movements. She gently smacked my hand, tucking my hard shaft back into my knickers then turned round away from me and lowered her pussy onto my face in a reverse cowgirl position. I stuck out my tongue as her musky smelling pussy clamped over my mouth and I grabbed her hips and pulled her deeply into me licking for all I was worth. She moaned and started bucking her body trying to get the most sensitive position available to her. She uttered a low moan as I shuffled her slightly forward and my wet tongue probed her arse pushing deep into her tight puckered hole. I pulled her bum cheeks apart flicking my tongue in and out and then started alternating between her two holes. Her moans grew deeper until her body juddered and her pussy squirted into my mouth. Flooded by her cum and inspired by her sobbing I licked and swallowed as much as I could until she calmed down and her body’s juddering slowed down. She breathed a deep sigh then rose off me, smiled and said mmmm now it’s your turn….

By *laric - AlphaMan 6 weeks ago

Stoke on Trent

Andover

By *ndrea54TV/TS 6 weeks ago

cambridge

Doncaster

My excitement was palpable. She laid me on my back with my legs in the air as she pulled my panties down. She crouched down at the bottom of the bed and rested my stockinged legs over her shoulders. She smiled at me and in a soft voice said I’m going to give you a licking you’re never going to forget baby girl.

I closed my eyes and then felt her delicate tongue kiss my balls gently and then slowly work her tongue down until she was probing my rosebud. So lightly, she continued to circle my hole while her hands held onto my suspender straps and a feeling of absolute lust engulfed me. I reached to grab my stiffening cock but she gently moved my hand away murmuring a good girl like you doesn’t need to play with that. She continued to keep her mouth and hands away from my erect penis and I laid there half in frustration and half in pleasure as her tongue continued to prove my hole. My mind was racing, aching for her to suck me but still showed no inclination to do so. Close your eyes baby she whispered and as I succumbed to her request I heard the opening and closing of a drawer. Keep them closed she ordered and I felt a blindfold being tied around my eyes tightly. The darkness was interrupted by a cap top being flipped and the I jumped as a cold liquid was poured over my hole and I could feel it running down into the bed. This was followed by a finger rubbing it in and then slowly being insert into my man pussy. I sighed deeply and started to get used to the feeling, a deep tingling taking over. A second finger joined the first and they continued to probe deeper and deeper. I could feel my cock was like a rod of iron but resisted the temptation to reach for it, aware that I had been warned to leave it alone but wondered if there was any precum leaking. A third finger slid in my bum making me jump and I started breathing ever deeper. The moving of the drawer broke my concentration and there was silence for a few seconds as her fingers withdrew.

All of a sudden the blindfold was pulled off and I blinked at the light for a second before an image of Katherine stood before me, naked in all her beauty but wearing a black strap on dildo which she was tightening at the back. She smiled and leant forward on the bed….

Andover

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Doncaster

Part 13

I inhaled deeply, holding my breath in preparation as Katherine smiled and slowly began to push on her strap on nearer my hole. It touched and due to the lube, slid easily for an inch or two. She grabbed my ankles which were held high next to her shoulders and all I could feel were her tiny soft hands moving up my stockings. Hold tight baby girl she murmured and blew me a kiss, pressing herself into me. I moaned, it felt delicious at this point and she smiled again and continued probing. She was now about halfway in, about three inches of black rubber cock inside me. She moved her hands up to my lace stocking tops, pulled me up slightly and pushed in one movement filling me. I sighed and she stopped temporarily. Ok sweetheart she asked questioningly and I nodded. I felt complete and moved my hands outwards on her small breasts. I rubbed over her nipples watching them become erect. It felt so good and she withdrew partly and re-entered slowly, allowing me to get used to the rhythm. Oh God I moaned, that is so good and she began to move backwards and forwards driving her cock in me. Her long dark hair fell over my face and I leant forward and kissed her as she continued to probe my hole. Look at your cock she giggled and I glanced down to see it stood up proudly erect, the smooth purple helmet glistening with precum. Somebody likes this she grinned and began to pick up speed, pounding me relentlessly. I was now sobbing with desire, grabbing onto the bedsheets as her cock continued to fuck me. I grabbed Katherine’s waist pulling her into me, wanting every available inch inside me as a bead of sweat dropped onto my stomach. She paused temporarily, bent down and licked it off, before biting my nipples and then continuing to resume her fast pace. I could feel myrick tingling and knew I wouldn’t be long. The thin line between pain and pleasure had long since subsided and I was loving this black cock pounding me. I tensed, knowing it was fast approaching before suddenly my cock erupted shooting long ropes of hot cum in the air, one catching Katherine square in the face. She flicked out her tongue and licked it off her cheek without breaking pace and I continued to be in a world of my own as my seed continued to coat us both. My heavy breathing subsided and I began to catch my breath as Katherine slowed down.

Mmm I gasped, you enjoyed that then she smiled. Oh yes I replied. Right into the shower with you, a full shave and then we’ve a busy afternoon ahead of us she grinned.

Doncaster

Part 14

The hot blast from the shower brought me to my senses. My body was still tingling from the fun I’d had with Katherine. I reached for the razor and carefully shaved my entire body smooth enjoying the feeling of stroking my nakedness. I dried myself and put on my shirt and jeans and padded back into the bedroom. Katherine looked up and grinned. Oh no, baby girl, while you’re here you get dressed properly she laughed nodding at my hold-all. I smiled, but we’re not going out are we I quizzed. Of course, we’re going to get our nails, brows and make up done she replied.

My mouth dropped and she began searching through my back. She tossed me a lacy black bra, black g string and black stockings and suspender belt. This’ll do for starters she said, I’ll go and get you a nice dress. She skipped out of the room and I began to get changed. I was just putting on my black pair of stilettos when she returned holding an electric blue dress which looked pretty short. This should fit she said, it was my mums. I put it over my head and she zipped me up, smoothing it down. It was just above my knees and I thought I’d better be careful wearing this or my stocking tops will be showing.

Perfect she said looking me up and down, now just one thing missing. I looked at her questioningly. Bend over she laughed. I did so and jumped as she pulled my thong to one side and inserted a jewelled butt plug. Don’t worry baby, we’re matching she laughed and flicked up her skirt where I spied a similar plug between her perfectly formed bum cheeks.

Now come on she said, grabbing my hand……

By *ton_maleMan 5 weeks ago

Shoreham

Doncaster

Part 15

I didn’t have time to worry or get nervous as Katherine dragged me out of the front door and opened her car for me. I got in very carefully, aware of how short my dress was.

Where first I asked. Eyes, she grinned. We parked up in town and we walked hand in hand through the busy thoroughfare. We visited the beautician who did both our lashes and brows. I was getting use to this now and hardly flinched as we entered Ann Summers and browsed around the lingerie. Katherine pointed out a gorgeous white and pink basque with matching sheer white see through panties. They’re nice I agreed, who for ?

Both of us she replied and pulled both a size 8 for her and a size 12 for me off the rail. White lace top stockings should match perfectly she said and picked up 4 packs of assorted sizes. After I paid we left the shop and she dragged me towards Debenhams. Now where, I grinned.

We’re going to see my friend Stacey who works in here she laughed.

We sidled over to one of the makeup counters where an immaculately made up girl with long blonde hair in a ponytail smiled upon seeing us.

This is Nikki who I told you about, teased Katherine introducing me. Hi said Stacey looking me up and down with a wicked grin on her face, very nice mmm.

I blushed and hoped there wasn’t a bulge starting to appear in the front of my dress. A glance down from Katherine and Stacey confirmed my fears and they started to giggle. Stacey leant into Katherine and whispered something into her ear. Of course, said Katherine winking at me……

By *lderWiserNowMan 5 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ark_sentinelCouple 5 weeks ago

Andover

By *ndrea54TV/TS 5 weeks ago

cambridge

Ohhhh wow this sounds like heaven

Doncaster

Part 16

Just a sec said Stacey and flounced off towards an older woman on another counter. She came back grinning, it’s ok I can have my meal break now she said smiling at Katherine.

This way ladies, pointing through some doors, I’ll show you those samples in one of our store rooms where we won’t be disturbed. My ears pricked up and watching Stacy in her starched white uniform with visible pantie line marching in front, it wasn’t the only thing pricking up.

She ushered us into a room in a corner and hung up a note on the outside of the door saying Stocktake in Progress, do not disturb.

Right, we’ve got half an hour she grinned and turning to Katherine she moved in with a long lingering kiss, her hands caressing Katherine’s breasts. I stared in disbelief as the two girls hands were roaming all over each other. They broke off, looked at me and giggled. Don’t worry said Stacey we’re not leaving you out and moved across and kissed me, her tongue probing inside my mouth. Her hand reached under my dress, past my stocking tops and rubbed the front of my panties where I could feel I was already semi hard. Ooh there’s potential there she grinned, her fingers slipping inside and grasping my shaft before slowly starting to wank me.

Katherine moved across and guided Stacey onto a long table at the side of the room and positioned her in it before kissing her again. She then unzipped the front of Stacey’s uniform and pulled it apart, revealing a lacy cream bra containing a pair of milky white breasts and a pair of lace cream knickers which she gently pulled down showing a thin dark brown landing strip above a pair of puffy pussy lips. Initial thoughts about unmatched collars and cuffs were quickly dismissed as Katherine leant between her legs and gently kissed her pussy before trailing her tongue slowly downwards probing gently. Stacey’s head rolled back, her eyes closed and she opened her legs wider. The scene before me was incredible and I could feel my cock stirring in my knickers. Stacey opened her eyes, looked across and murmured come on then Nikki, let’s see what you’ve got.

I didn’t need a second invitation so hoisted my skirt, pulled my panties to one side and took two steps towards the table offering myself to Stacey. Her mouth opened, flicking out her tongue to gently lick my length, and coating my entire cock with butterfly kisses before gradually taking my full length between her pink lipstick coated lips. Mmm she moaned although I couldn’t work out if it was because of my cock in her mouth or Katherine eating away at her pussy. I smiled to myself thinking it was probably a culmination of both as I started thrusting my length in and out of her eager mouth, her sucking noisily and licking my bellend clean of dripping precum. She shuddered and clutched my stockinged leg as Katherine brought her to her first orgasm and I watched as she squirted over Katherine’s face before grabbing my cock greedily and sucking for all she was worth. I pounded her mouth faster and she gargled before a second wave of orgasm took over with a repeat spray of pussy juice. Katherine leant over and we kissed, eager tongues licking at the wet juices around Katherine’s mouth. A sweet scent of sex filled the room as Stacey sobbed as yet another orgasm hit her and at that point, I unleased a tirade of hot cum into her open mouth, the last couple of ropes shooting across her cheeks and nose. I grunted, emptying my balls over her face before shoving my cock back into her mouth for her to clean it, her gentle tongue flicking my entire girth to search for any she may have missed. Oh my God, she eventually gasped and Katherine leant over her face, kissed her gently before slowly licking the traces of my cum and swallowing it. Katherine then kissed me, our tongues swirling the residual cum before she pulled away and grinned I guess you two enjoyed that. We all cleaned ourselves up while Stacy carefully reapplied her lipstick and wiped her face clean……

By *ark_sentinelCouple 5 weeks ago

Andover

By *ton_maleMan 5 weeks ago

Shoreham

By *lan1chunkyMan 5 weeks ago

Prestwich

Doncaster

Part 17

We all slipped out of the stockroom and made our way back to the makeup counter. Ok who’s first smiled Stacey.

Sort Nikki out first grinned Katherine and positioned me in the comfy chair. Just relax and leave it to me said Stacey reaching for a wipe. I relaxed enjoying the feeling as Stacey pampered me and expertly began to make up my face, doing my eyes, blusher before finally tending to my lips with a gorgeous pink lip gloss. I could just snog your face off she whispered quietly in my ear.

Ok in a louder voice, would you like to see the finished product she said reaching for a mirror.

I stared at my reflection aware of another twinge in my knickers as I genuinely didn’t recognise the beauty staring back at me. Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I thought I looked stunning and Katherine whistled under her breath. Oh my God that’s fabulous she hissed and replaced me in the chair. The rest of the afternoon was a blur with further shopping and interspersed with a couple of drinks where we appeared to be the centre of attention of most guys in the pub who was staring and in somecases leering at us.

My viewing was interrupted by Katherine pulling at my arm, come on darling, home, we’ve got to get changed for our night out. I stood up, trying to discretely readjust my stockings to the obvious delight of a trio of guys sat at the next table.

We arrived back at Katherine’s and with heightened excitement we climbed the stairs with our shopping bags.

I stared with lust as Katherine unzipped and peeled off her dress and threw it on the bed while standing there in her matching stockings and flimsy panties. Due to her small breasts she had no need for a bra and her tiny pink nipples protruded proudly.

What ? she grinned.

You are gorgeous I replied.

Well you’re not fucking me she giggled although, hesitating, we really should get rid of that bulge that is appearing in your panties again. You’re going to have to control that tonight so it’s not noticeable she frowned.

Right, off with your dress she ordered and stride towards me unzipping me.I carefully took it off trying not to touch my still immaculate makeup. She reached down, her hand sliding into my panties and grasped my thick shaft which was stood up proudly in anticipation.

As nice as that looks, I’m not sucking you either she grinned, Im only going to wank you off so you should be smaller for later.

I inwardly groaned and closed my eyes as her soft fingers began to manipulate my cock, eventually pulling my knickers to one side and releasing it for easier access.

Do you like your new self she whispered in my ear as her hand picked up speed and frantically wanked by big smooth erect cock ?

Love it I murmured although I’ll hopefully get the benefit of both sides later. We’ll see she laughed and continued to pull my helmet back and forth. All too soon, I could feel my legs start to quiver and the familiar feeling rising in my balls before I sighed deeply and shot a huge stream of cum across the floor.That’s better said Katherine and tucked my rapidly reducing clit back in my panties.

By *lan1chunkyMan 5 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 weeks ago

Andover

By *en4funoxonMan 4 weeks ago

Banbury

Every tvs dream series of events mmmmmm

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Doncaster

Part 18

Despite questioning her, Katherine refused to disclose any details about the evenings events so we concentrated on getting ready in our matching outfits. Pink and white basques, white stockings, black stilletos and little white lace panties with pink piping. Mmm gorgeous I thought. We finished off with a deep pink pvc dress each before inserting our jewelled butt plugs. Katherine titivated my hair before brushing her own and touching up both our makeup.

Right, are you ready she grinned. I looked in the full length mirror in awe. Wow, just wow I said breathlessly. Right, let’s go get some cock she said, opening the front door. I gulped nervously and followed her out to the waiting taxi.

The taxi driver couldn’t take his eyes from his rear view mirror and I was conscious that both our dresses were riding up and displaying our stocking tops. Fuck I thought and settled back to enjoy the ride. First stop was a pub where I ordered us some drinks while Katherine found a quiet booth in the corner. It wasn’t long before we were attracting a host of male eyes amidst corny chat up lines but more importantly offers of free drinks which we accepted knowing the probable payment. Katherine disappeared outside with one guy and I looked around nervously on my own. It wasn’t too long before I was being chatted up by a nice looking guy who asked if I wanted to accompany him outside while he had a cigarette. I heard Katherine before I saw her as I was aware of a moaning sound behind a hedge in the beer garden. I peeped over to see her bent down with her mouth round the guy from earlier’s cock. She looked up and winked and continued sucking him off. His hands were holding the back of her head and encouraging her to take him deeper. I became aware of a hand wandering up my dress and a whisper in my ear asking if I was turned on watching her. The guy I had gone outside with had spotted Katherine and he gently guided me round the corner to the side of her. Katherine pulled the cock out of her mouth, winked and beckoned me to follow her lead so my hand reached out and grasped his cock, slowly wanking it into Katherine’s waiting eager mouth. And what about me laughed my guy who guided my other hand towards a noticeable bulge in his jeans. I looked at Katherine and we both giggled as I unzipped him.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 weeks ago

Andover

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Doncaster

Part 19

I watch fascinated as his zip pulled down, revealing the tip and then down to his balls as I reached the bottom. He was wearing no pants so it was easier to fetch it out into the open. It was getting erect in my hand so I gently started to wank him, pulling his foreskin back and revealing a shiny purple bellend. I leant forward opening my mouth as I went and eased it in enjoying the musky smell and then the taste. My tongue probed his slit and I began to lick his helmet aware that Katherine had put her tiny hand on the back of my head and was gently propelling it forward so I took more and more down my throat. He started to gently rock forward fucking my face as I sucked along his length. I was getting lost in the moment and I realised he was picking up speed whilst groaning. Good girl I heard Katherine say behind me and I was aware that her and her fella was watching me intently. My guy continued his rhythm until I felt his body judder and my mouth filled with spurts of hot salty cum. I swallowed as much as I could but his cock seemed it was never going to stop pumping and it started dripping out of my mouth. Next thing I felt was Katherines tongue around my mouth eagerly cleaning my lips and my chin before we had a full on snog with our tongues intertwined swapping cum while the two guys laughed loudly. You pair of sluts said one as he zipped himself back up and then they both walked away. I looked at Katherine, we both grinned and made our way to the Ladies to clean up.

By *usie pTV/TS 3 weeks ago

taunton

By *rishman30Man 3 weeks ago

belfast

Amazing xx

By *ndrea54TV/TS 3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ark_sentinelCouple 3 weeks ago

Andover

By *eathersarahTV/TS 3 weeks ago

warrington

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Doncaster

Part 20

We cleaned ourselves up in the toilets and reapplied our lip gloss. I bet you’re hard again grinned Katherine grabbing the hem of my dress and hoisting it up revealing my bulge in my knickers. A couple of girls at the mirror spun round, open mouthed in surprise at the view. Omg, said one, I’d have never known, you’re bloody gorgeous. Katherine laughed and released my cock from the side of my panties. And how gorgeous do you think this is, she asked ? I blushed in embarrassment as the two girls approached and one reached out her hand and gently stroked my cock. The other cupped my balls softly and I tipped my head backwards, eyes closing at the feel of their soft hands.

They manoeuvred me round so I was leant back against the sink units and then I felt a pair of soft lips envelope my cock and a tongue gently licking and sucking my bellend soon joined by a second tongue probing into my mouth before giving me a deep kiss. I was in heaven and I opened my eyes to see Katherine smiling in the background as the two girls continued to seduce me. The girl kissing me stopped and knelt down, joining her friend who was worshipping my rock hard cock. I felt a second tongue exploring my balls as I gasped in pleasure.

The one sucking my cock, released me from her mouth, looked up, grinned and said Hi I’m Sarah before grabbing my cock and feeding it into the welcoming mouth of the girl licking my balls. And that’s Kim sucking your cock now she laughed, is that nice ?

I moaned an affirmative answer and my eyes caught Katherine’s gaze. She had a really lustful look in her eyes and she took two steps forward and put her head next to mine and whispered in my ear Are you enjoying that baby girl ? before reaching up to kiss me gently, her tongue probing inside my mouth. I was caught in the moment tasting her delicious tongue flicking inside combining with the fruity taste of her lipstick whilst Sarah was gently wanking me into Kim’s mouth. I closed my eyes again enjoying the multitude of sensations before all too soon I felt the familiar urge of my balls tightening.

I’m gonna cum I moaned and quickly, Katherine’s hand reached down and grabbed my cock while Kim and Sarah knelt in front of me. Katherine continued kissing me with a deeper more frantic urgency as I felt the release approaching. I glanced down to see the two girls with open mouths enjoy string after string of my hot cum firing all over both their faces. It felt I was never going to stop as they eagerly swallowed what they could before their tongues kicked their lips searching for further delights. My knees wobbled before I felt Katherine holding me up and then gently kissing my lips again before she bent down and gently cleaned me up. She carefully licked every millimetre of my cock and balls making sure I was clean while Sarah and Kim cleaned themselves up with a combination of tongues and tissue. Katherine tucked my cock back into my panties and straightened my dress.

Right, I think it’s time for Pink Punters she said softly….

By *lan1chunkyMan 2 weeks ago

Prestwich

Doncaster

Part 21

Sarah and Kim also tagged along so the four of us made our way to Pink Punters arm in arm.

A very small queue outside so we were inside within minutes. First stop was the lockers and I watched as Katherine peeled off her dress and stood there in her basque stockings and suspenders and white lace g string.I caught my breath as she looked absolutely stunning. Kim and Sarah stripped down to their bra’s and knickers and then they all looked across at me. Katherine winked so I took a deep breath and unzipped my dress and stepped out of it. The two girls wolf whistled and Katherine smiled a naughty smile as I stood there next to her in matching lingerie.

Right, come on ladies said Kim leading the way down the corridor and pushing open a door leading into a darkened room. This was a cinema room and the big screen showing porn lit up the rows of seats which contained a few couples and numerous men who turned and stared as we all entered. Sarah marched up the stairs to the back row and plonked herself down in the middle followed by Kim, Katherine and myself. One or two of the men, shuffled in their seats and moved to empty seats in the row below.

After watching the film a few minutes a couple of the guys starting glancing round furtively.

Admiring the view boys asked Sara laughing, why don’t you show us what you’ve got. The first two stood up, turned round and pulled down their boxers displaying a very fine looking pair of semi erect cocks that were smoothly shaven.

Mmm laughed Kim, shaven, my favourite she said reaching her hand over and grasping one. Katherine giggled and said Nikki likes smooth too and nudged me. The guy turned towards me and slowly started wanking his cock, a bead of precum appearing on his shiny helmet. All yours smiled Kim and Katherine so I took a deep breath, leant forward and engorged his gorgeous looking bellend deeply into my mouth. The other girls cheered as I ran my tongue over the smoothness and pulled it in until my mouth was flat against his stomach and I could feel his hardness virtually pressed against my tonsils. He pulled out slightly and then slowly pushed it back in and repeated this. My mouth was full and I was enjoying my femininity as I started running my tongue against his ridged veiny cock. I pulled out, spat on his cock and deeply swallowed it again enjoying the lubricant feel. He was moaning now, his head tilted back with his eyes tightly closed and I reached down and cupped his smooth balls and used them as a lever to pull his cock to and fro in my mouth. I became aware of a hand releasing my hard cock from my panties and softly wanking me. I glanced across where all my three playmates had their mouths full of cock and as Sarah and Kim were controlling their cocks with their hands it seemed the missing hand belonged to Katherine who was slowly increasing her speed on mine. This was pure heaven…..

By *eathersarahTV/TS 2 weeks ago

warrington

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 weeks ago

Andover

By *lan1chunkyMan 2 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *en4funoxonMan 2 weeks ago

Banbury

What a great piece so erotic and arousing to read

Doncaster

"What a great piece so erotic and arousing to read

"

Thank you, so pleased you’re enjoying. It’s only my second ever story x

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 2 weeks ago

Cheshire

By *oneysmithcdTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Glenrothes

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 7 days ago

Doncaster

Part 22

Thoughts of Katherine’s hand wanking me off dissipated as the cock I was sucking began to twitch and I felt his body judder and received a mouthful of hot salty seed which I eagerly held in my mouth enjoying the texture. I became aware that Katherine’s hand had left my cock as she was gripping the cock she was sucking as it too was unloading into her. She looked across at me, grinned and opened her mouth and showed me a pool of cum in the bottom of her mouth. I leant across, opened my mouth and reached my tongue between her lips and swirled my mouthful of cum with hers, intertwining them. Our tongues continued to snowball and exploring each other’s load before we broke off and swallowed what we both had left in our mouths and finished with a kiss on the lips and a big smile. You dirty fuckers said Kim and Sarah and the boys burst out laughing.

Shall we see what else we can find smiled Katherine and we got up and wandered off leaving Kim and Sarah to the attentions of some more guys that had approached them in the cinema.

We climbed some stairs and turned a corner into a passage with several doors and glass fronted displays. We sidled up to a couple watching through one and noticed a young blonde haired girl about 20 being spit roasted by two coloured guys in one of the rooms. We watched fascinated as they both continued to pound her from both ends. I was interrupted by a hand feeling my bum and rubbing up and down my stocking tops. The female of the couple we were stood next to was having a good fondle while we watched and I was in no mood to stop her. She spun me round slowly and leant and whispered in my ear did me and my lady friend fancy joining her and her husband in a private room. I nudged Katherine and nodded my head down the corridor to suggest we find a room. Her eyes lit up and she linked arms with the husband and the four of us headed further down the corridor.

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 7 days ago

Cheshire

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 days ago

cambridge

By *tephaniex1969TV/TS 7 days ago

glasgow

Amazing story, cant wait for next instalment x

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 6 days ago

Doncaster

"Amazing story, cant wait for next instalment x"

Aww thanks babe, should be tomorrow x

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 5 days ago

Doncaster

Part 23

The four of us strode down the corridor searching for an empty room. Eventually we opened a door to a room that contained just a double bed and a settee draped in a sheepskin rug. We closed the door behind us and Katherine pulled the husband, who we later found out was called Joe, onto the bed and started kissing. Debbie, his wife, took my hand and led me over to the settee and sat us down. Looks like we’ll have to put up with the settee she smiled and leant over and kissed me, her tongue probing in my mouth. I responded enjoying the soft taste of her lips and feeling her hand edge towards my breast. She rubbed it, taking her time to tweak my nipple with her fingers. Her hand crept inside my basque and softly rolled her thumb over my areola. Very convincing she murmured in my ear, and reaching for my hand, she placed it onto her white blouse where I needed no second invitation to gently squeeze her soft breasts. I could feel her hardening nipple beneath so moved my fingers towards her buttons and slowly started to unfasten them. Her hands came up to help and between us we released her blouse and dropped it on the floor. I gazed at her breasts as she reached behind and unhooked her bra before casually dropping it on the floor alongside her blouse. Why don’t you take off my skirt she whispered in my ear so I stood her up, turned her round so she was facing the bed where her husband and Katherine were laid groping and trying to undress each other.

Typical she murmured and her hands rose, covered her breasts and slowly began to circle her nipples with her deep red fingernails. I watched Katherine and Joe for a minute making out before I gently grasped her skirt zip and slowly starting to pull it down, inhaling with excitement as the first thing I saw was the top of her suspender belt followed by the top of her lace panties. I continued until the skirt dropped to her feet, revealing black full high length panties and black sheer stockings.

She blew a kiss across to Joe and then turned to face me before planting a deep kiss on my lips. I take it you’d like me to keep these on, she grinned questioningly. Apart from these I nodded and grasping her lace knickers gently pulled them down revealing a perfectly shaped dark landing strip. Beautiful I whispered and pulled her to me and positioned her sideways on the settee. She instinctively opened her legs and gently reached for her clitoris rubbing it gently. The wetness sounded divine as she tilted her head back and I couldn’t resist kneeling down and gently reaching out to the moistness with my tongue. She whimpered as I softly licked her protruding clit then probed my tongue into her warm opening. I gently lapped at her pussy enjoying the softness in comparison to all the hard cocks I had sucked that weekend. She moaned as I occasionally found her g spot with my tongue and wrapped her legs around my head in a vice like grip. After a prolonged licking I felt her body judder as she came, releasing her pussy juices into my mouth. She gently pushed me away, rose up and kissed me, her tongue probing and enjoying the freshness of her juices. Now your turn she said, pulling at my panties. We watched as my cock sprung out erect with a beautiful smooth purple helmet. She pulled my knickers down, looked backwards at the watching Joe and Katherine, smiled at her husband and engulfed my cock with her soft lips. She planted gentle kisses along my shaft before pulling my cock upwards with her fingers and licked my smoothly shaven balls, slurping noisily with enthusiasm. She continued her assault on my senses with her tongue and I watched over her shoulder as Katherine sucked Joe whilst watching me. We continued watching each other enjoying the pleasure of each other’s pleasure.

Joe pulled out of Katherine’s mouth, hooked her legs over his shoulder and with one swift manoeuvre entered her and slowly began to pump. I watched with a tinge of envy as I realised he was reaching places with his cock that I hadn’t been with mine.

The moment passed and looking down at Debbie sucking my cock noisily I became aware I just needed a hard fuck, despite the femininity of my girlie attire.

It was as though Debbie could read my mind and she released my cock from her mouth and walked round to the back of the settee, bent over and begged please fuck me. I stood behind her, holding my hard wet cock in my hand and gently guided it towards her wet entrance. A squelching sound as I pushed deeper and deeper. She moaned as I pushed as deep as I could reach into the dark recessed of her pussy and just held it there for a few seconds whilst watching Joe pounding away at Katherine on the bed. Her head rolled to one side facing me, and amidst her pleasure mouthed softly, do it, please do it…

By *ndrea54TV/TS 5 days ago

cambridge

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 days ago

Andover

By *eathersarahTV/TS 4 days ago

warrington

By *ameulMan 4 days ago

Nr Norwich

So good

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 2 days ago

Doncaster

Part 24

I slowly withdrew from Debbie’s pussy till my tip was barely touching her lips. I slowly pushed back in, with her bum backing up eagerly to meet me. My balls smacked against her smooth skin and she groaned in satisfied pleasure. I started using my cock as a piston, driving it to the darkest recesses of her hole in a staccato fashion. Her deep moaning was joined in stereo by Katherine’s on the bed as she was still being fucked by Joe. This spurred me on even more and my rhythm picked up speed as I fucked Debbie. Her moaning turned to sobs as I pounded her pussy as fast as I could enjoying the wetness. Oh God I’m cumming she squealed and I drove into her until with a scream she hit her pleasure zone and as I temporarily pulled out, jets of her juices sprayed my cock. I plunged back into her and continued fucking her wet willing hole as her legs buckled. I grabbed her hips to steady her, as I began to feel my sap begin to rise. I was momentarily interrupted by the sound of Katherine moaning as Joe filled her with his seed and with a roar I felt my cock shoot deep into Debbie, cumming what felt like a dozen times as she pushed back onto me. Feeling a little light headed, we collapsed back onto the settee and I for one felt drained as I watched my spent cum retreating out of Debbie’s pussy and oozing onto the sheepskin rug beneath us.

The silence was broken a couple of minutes later by Joe saying wow and Debbie struggling to her feet and hugging her husband. Thanks you two he grinned and they exited arm in arm leaving the two of us looking at each other…

By *ark_sentinelCouple 1 day ago

Andover

By *aughtyNikki100 OP   TV/TS 3 hours ago

Doncaster

Part 25

That was pretty good said Katherine with a twinkle in her eye, I think we need our makeup reapplying. We sat on the bed and she expertly touched up my eyeliner and lipgloss before quickly sorting herself out. She leant over and gently kissed my lips and took my hand before we departed the room.

The club had filled up nicely by now and there were quite a lot of scantily clad people congregated in the passageways looking through all the viewing windows. One we looked through contained a couple of girls knelt down servicing a couple of cocks that were being pushed through some glory holes in the wall.

I pulled on Katherine’s hand, come on I urged, this looks fun. She didn’t take much persuading and we entered the doorway. There were soft cushions placed on the floor around the walls and we knelt down next to each other and waited. Before long, a cock slid through one of the holes. It was gnarled and girthy and obviously belonged to an older guy. Katherine giggled and said go on then, you’re the one that wanted to come in this room. I shuffled over, put out my tongue and tentatively licked the underside of this mystery cock which started to harden from its semi state almost immediately. Katherine laughed, go on then you slut don’t keep him waiting. I reached in and enveloped the hardness fully into my mouth, swirling my tongue over his bellend and began to suck. A groan emitted from the other side of the wall and I went to work on this veiny

cock sucking it enthusiastically. It rapidly grew harder in my mouth and I felt the touch of Katherine’s hand gently push and hold the back of my head to endeavour that I took all that was offered willingly swallowing the meat. He continued to fuck my mouth, becoming more energetic, the speed and force causing me to start gargling with satisfaction as a mixture of his precum and my slather started dripping out of my mouth. I withdrew slightly, licked my lips and corners of my mouth lapping up the liquid and resumed my sucking assault on his cock which was now redder and furiously hard. I could no longer feel Katherine’s hand controlling the back of my head and I glanced across to see her lips around what seemed a big cock at the side of me. She was struggling to keep it all in and she pulled back slowly to get some air and my heart jolted as she exposed the base of a black cock. You jammy bitch I thought as I continued sucking the cock that was furiously fucking my mouth.

The pair of us continually and noisily sucked the cocks in front of us until I felt the cock in my mouth start to twitch. I pushed my lips quickly to his base determined not to spill a drop and was rewarded with a gushing tirade of hot cum hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed and gulped it down feeling the warmth travel into my insides. I licked my lips clean as his cock withdrew from the hole in the wall to be instantly replaced by an enormous black cock sliding through. My eyes widened at the sheer length. It wasn’t particularly thick but it was smooth, shiny and looked to be about 9 inches of deliciousness with a big purple mushroom at the end. Oh my God I thought and slowly closed my lips around the end and gently eased it into my mouth. There was no way I was going to get it all in first go so I edged it in until I felt his tip nudging at the back of my throat. I gagged but he held it there allowing me to recover myself. I gently pulled back out, becoming aware that Katherine was having similar issues at the side of me. We glanced at each other with a semblance of a smile and in unison both started to slide our lips back down these erect black cocks…

» Add a new message to this topic