FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The photographer

The photographer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *60h2021 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

I'm interested in photography, especially photographing women. I normally hire a model for a few hours. Most shoots are lingerie/glamour with nothing overtly sexual. Occasionally I'll book a model that poses to open leg or maybe playing with toys or sometimes sucking my cock and fucking me.

My friends know about my photography, I show them some images from my latest shoots. Just tame stuff nothing too explicit.

They all think that photographers get to fuck the models. In reality this is rare, not impossible but rare. Some photographers do try and push levels to get models to do things that they aren't comfortable with.

A fair few photographers have been outed for sexual assault and even got jail time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Shrewsbury

I'm always polite and respectful with the models. They do tell me all sort of stuff when they're modelling. Mostly sexual stuff, being a swinger, being a sugar babe and sucking rich guys cocks. Photographers wanting to wank themselves off during the shoot.

The shoots themselves are less than erotic, I'm normally to busy thinking about lighting angles and composition to get excited about the girl showing me her smooth pussy or sticking a dildo in her tight little bum hole.

I do get the odd twinge in the groin akin to James may talking about his testicles fizzing when he drives a car fast. Some models stare directly at your crotch when things get a bit hard

Shrewsbury

As I said, most of my shoots are with models that I pay. Photographers can get models to work for "TFP" or Time For Prints. Basically the model poses for photos for free but gets images to use for their portfolio. I don't bother with time for print as my work is ok quality wise but not mind blowing.

I did get approached by a local girl called Sophie. She wanted so do some TFP and thought my photots were ok. I was a bit nervous about maybe not being good enough but thought, why not, lets give it a go.

Sophie had some photos on her portfolio, she looked quite cute, in her early 20's with a big set of tits. We agreed to work upto fashion and lingerie Sophie wanted to bring her fiance as a chaperone, I don't normally like chaperones in the room as I find it a distraction and boyfriends can be the worst.

By *octordigitsMan 7 weeks ago

Cheshire

Interesting

By *ipplebarnyMan 7 weeks ago

milton keynes

Shrewsbury

Sophie turned up on the appointed day all by herself. Her fiance was busy. She was a bit larger in real life than her photos led me to believe, some photoshopping had taken place. She was still cute though,with big tits.

We started off with a few portrait images to break the ice and get her relaxed. We did some fashion type images with various outfits.

Then we moved on to lingerie. Sophie had bought a selection of bras and knickers. She was actually really sexy when she was stripped down. A very full bust but really firm with beautiful delicate pink nipples. She posed in various ways and was getting into exhibiting her self. He nipples were standing proud and she had a slight flush around her throat. I got her do the Christine Keeler pose where she is sat on a chair that's back to front.

Shrewsbury

Sophie sat on the chair with her legs either side of the backrest. Her legs were wide apart. Her knickers were very transparent, her shaven pussy lips were pressed hard against the sheer fabric of her knickers. And those pussy lips were very, very puffed up. She was clearly very wet down there, her lips parting as she forced her thighs wider. I was staring down the lens of the camera right into her juicy quim. My cock started to twitch and stiffen, I was trying not to make it obvious that I had a raging hard on.

Shrewsbury

Sophie was gently rocking herself back and forth in the chair, her panties rubbing against her swollen clit. She looked me in the eye and told me she was getting married in a couple of months and that she'd only ever been with her fiance before and that neither of them were very experienced.

By *ffc290677Couple 7 weeks ago

sandy

Nice

By *nthony692020Man 7 weeks ago

chelmsford

How much do the models charge?

Shrewsbury

I was more than twice her age and I've fucked a fair few women.The breath caught in my throat, trying to remain calm as said "maybe I could help get her some more experience". She nodded and pulled her knickers to one side showing me a dripping pussy. She told me her fiance doesn't like licking her pussy. I turned her round on the chair and pulled her knickers all the way off. I knelt before her, gently kissing her thighs, moving slowly up to her pulsating sex. I licked either side of her pussy lips in tiny circles. Sophie had grabbed my head trying to push my tongue onto her throbbing clit. I was to strong for her to move my head. I carried on teasing her, nibbling her labia minora, licking up and down her open slit, probing my tongue into her sweet hole. She was bucking around, desperate for me to tongue her clitoris. I relented, licking her clit in a downward motion and switching to tiny circles. She was panting at this stage, grinding her sex into my face, rubbing her pussy into my stubbly chin. I concentrated on her clit, sucking very gently on it while putting two fingers into her streaming cunt hole. She shuddered, orgasming, juices flowing like a river. Her whole body went limp, I continued to lick her clit and she went into multiple orgasm mode.

By *adyinred696969Couple 7 weeks ago

Brecon

Shrewsbury

It took 10 minutes before Sophie could function. It was clear that her fiance hadn't been paying the right attention to her. I desperately wanted to fuck her pussy. Sophie wanted to keep that special for her future husband. She said she would suck me off.

Sophie started sucking my throbbing cock. She was eager but maybe lacking in a bit of finesse. Sucking very fast and hard. I got her to slow right down. Lick my cock from the base to the tip, gently tonguing my helmet and probing my japs eye with the tip her tongue. This was much more sensual. She kissed my cock all over and then ran her tongue down to my balls. I got her to gently suck each ball while wanking me with her hands. She got both testicles in her mouth, the slight pain being very pleasurable as she sucked them. She worked her way back up my shaft. Taking my glans into her mouth, running her tongue around my head and then very slowly swallowed by cock, her mouth moving up and down my shaft, slowly at first. I got her rub and pull my balls while her head bobbed up and down. The pace quickened, her mouth moving up and down much faster. I could feel my balls tighten and the urge to cum was overwhelming. I warned her that I was about to shoot in her mouth in case she didn't want a gob full of hot semen.

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *J GeminiTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *race_cpl6665Couple 7 weeks ago

Solihull

By *unForRunMan 7 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Shrewsbury

Her mouth boobed up and down even faster, she sucked harder on my helmet. I stiffened and shot wad after wad of thick cum into her mouth. She greedily took it all and swallowed every drop. My cock was super sensitive and Sophie licked my head to clean up any remaining cum. I nearly fainted with sensory overload.

We had a cup of tea, Sophie said she'd never had an orgasm with her fiance before and that her only "alone" time is in the bath where she can rub herself to orgasm. I told her that semed like a real waste. I was still really wanting to fuck her pussy but she would'nt budge on that. I said "well, there is somewhere else I can fuck you". Sophie gave me a quizzicle look "where else is there?" I said "strictly speaking there's a few places, between your breasts is one and in your bum is the other". Sophie had never had a tit fuck before but had tried a soapy finger in her own bum. She was intrigued but nervous. I took her upstairs into my bedroom and laid her onto the bed. I got next to her and massaged her all over, paying attention to her heavy, round tits and sensistive nipples. I got some lube and poured it between her breasts. She gasped as the cold liquid ran down and over her tits. I straddled her, pushing those firm breasts together to make a tunnel for my red hot cock. I gently pushed it between her boobs, enveloping my length and gently started to fuck her tits. I felt really good, If I thrust a long way forward, Sophie could lick the tip of my cock. We got into a rhythm, me thrusting, her licking. I was getting very close to cumming again, this time I unloaded over her face. Thick ropes of cum looped up from her chin to her forehead, some went into her hair. With one finger she wiped her face clean and licked the jizz off of her finger before swallowing it.

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *alfback09Man 7 weeks ago

Peterboro

Always had a fantasy of my wife doing a sexy shoot that leads to more

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

By *ary1001xMan 7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *unForRunMan 7 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

I did a sexy pregnancy photo shoot before but unfortunately it never ended up,like that

By *icurious69jockMan 7 weeks ago

north east lincs

By *onnyrottenMan 7 weeks ago

cotswolds

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Better in ‘Introductions’ rather than ‘Stories’ no ?

Just a thort….

By *_new_memberMan 7 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *atesey68Man 7 weeks ago

audley

By *ardnreddyMan 7 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Lovely

"Better in ‘Introductions’ rather than ‘Stories’ no ?

Just a thort…."

(Sorry all - turned into something rather good after all …!

Shrewsbury

I got Sophie to turn onto her tummy. I gave her a massage, hoping that I'd be able to get hard to fuck her in the arse. I took my time, working on her legs, back and shoulders before massaging her head. I'd paid a little attention to her pussy, just gently fingering her while opening her bum cheeks so I could look at her tight bum hole. It looked divine, very pale pink and very inviting.

My cock was starting to stir again, I reached into my bedside drawers for a wand, I drizzled her pussy with lube and then slowly rubbed the wand against her lips. I had it set on a low speed. Sophie obvioulsy was enjoying this. With my free hand I lubed my cock and wanked some life back into it. It got fully erect, I got Sophie to go on all fours. I knelt behind her plump bum. Looking at her puffed up pussy and glistening bumhole. I buried my face into her arse, licking her pussy and probing her ring with my tongue. I got the wand onto her clit, getting her very excited. I gasped can I put my cock in your arse? Sophie was nervous, she told me I could if I was gentle and if it hurt we'd have to stop.

I rubbed my cock head over soaking pussy, the head just parting her lips but not penetrating. Sophie gasped and bucked against me, I very nearly rammed my cock into her before I remembered that she didn't want vaginal sex. I moved my cock up to her bumhole. I poured more lube onto my cock and slipped a finger in her sweet little ring. I poured more lube over and into her anus.

Fantastic story, had me on the edge! I would not think twice about you taking a few snaps of my wife

Kettrin

Shrewsbury

My cock was now throbbing and needed burying in her dirt box. I pushed my helmet against her hole, all the while keeping the wand on her clit. I increased the pressure with my cock and there was a pop and my cock head was into her ring. Sophie gasped in surprise. I checked she was ok and gently rocked my cock backwards and forwards into her bum. Very slowly increasing the depth of my thrusts. Sophie was begging me not to stop, the wand on her clit and cock in her arse was giving her sensations that she'd never experienced before. I carried on increasing the depth, little by little. Eventually I was fully into her bum, my balls banging on her pussy. I increased the tempo and turned up the dial on the wand. By this stage Sophie had grabbed my hand that was holding the wand and was grinding it into her pussy. She had another shuddering orgasm. Her anus contracting around my cock like a vice. I carried on fucking her faster and a little harder, I could feel my balls tightening and then I was pumping my seed into her bum.

I flopped onto the bed, spent. Sophie stayed on all fours, my cum gently running out of her open arsehole. It dripped down over her pussy and into Sophies waiting hand, she rubbed my cum over her pussy and sighed before collapsing on to the bed.

Kettrin

Fantastic

Shrewsbury

We cleaned up, and had a shower together Sophie had to get the cum out of her hair and the smell of sex off of her body. She playfully grabbed my cock, which amazingly became hard again. She rubbed it into her pussy lips and told me she really wanted it inside her one day after she was married.

That, unfortunately was the last I saw of Sophie. Her boyfriend didn't like her modelling, I don't know if he suspected that she'd been getting some much needed experience before the big day. I like to think he benefited from my exertions though.

I still look at the photos of her sat on the chair, showing me her puffed up pussy while I play with my cock.

By *ary1001xMan 7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ornynhappy23Man 7 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *ardnreddyMan 7 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

By *ormalMaleMan 7 weeks ago

near By

Nice story, I have done two photo shots for a very lovely lady. They were a present for her hubby who was away on duty. One indoors and another which I later found out was along their favourite walk in the dales each pic she removed a piece of clothing and the last pic of her bent over in a kissing gate with her fav toy deep in her pussy. Hope her hubby enjoyed them as she emailed one a week until he returned

By *stoppMan 7 weeks ago

Durham

When i started out doing photoshoots i would get aroused quite regularly once i got into doing shots with topless models, i don't know if any models seen my excitement bulge.

Now after more than 50 shots ranging from topless to openleg and some couples during sex, my cock only comes up to play when asked.

By *xyBs2022Couple 7 weeks ago

Lancs

Hopefully we’ve got a local guy willing to come over to do photies and vids of our mmf and mmmf sessions when we can sort one out, can’t wait as it’s a bit of a ball ache having to disengage from the action to start filming, he will be able to join in of course if he wants too

By *j and c 2Couple 7 weeks ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic