FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sissy's fate to be revealed

Sissy's fate to be revealed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressB and Cuck OP   Couple 20 weeks ago

West Dorset

Nearly a year ago my Mistress convinced me to get a tattoo above my caged cock which reads "Sissy Cuck" in pink letters. In black is the cuckold symbol however since then life's got tragically in the way. However summer is nearly here and Mistress has a meet arranged tomorrow. If this goes well I will continue to be in chastity as they get better acquainted. Masturbation will be allowed only if Mistress gets to film me riding my dildo. I would become pussy free and permanently locked if they become lovers.

They are meeting as I'm finishing work and I will have to change into my sissy gear and walk home while they send me pictures of what they are doing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ony 529Man 20 weeks ago

coventry

"Nearly a year ago my Mistress convinced me to get a tattoo above my caged cock which reads "Sissy Cuck" in pink letters. In black is the cuckold symbol however since then life's got tragically in the way. However summer is nearly here and Mistress has a meet arranged tomorrow. If this goes well I will continue to be in chastity as they get better acquainted. Masturbation will be allowed only if Mistress gets to film me riding my dildo. I would become pussy free and permanently locked if they become lovers.

They are meeting as I'm finishing work and I will have to change into my sissy gear and walk home while they send me pictures of what they are doing. "

wow wow I’m so envious of you

By *orsetMale34Man 20 weeks ago

Weymouth

I so want to fill your Mistress Cuck so you can do your duty and clean her pussy by eating my creamlie

By *oe and lolaCouple 20 weeks ago

Weston

A strong desire to get tattoos for me as cuck. But her limit is the anklet and will on occasion add the initials of a lover.

Lucky boy is all I can say

West Dorset

"I so want to fill your Mistress Cuck so you can do your duty and clean her pussy by eating my creamlie"

I would love that

By *ark_sentinelCouple 20 weeks ago

Andover

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS 20 weeks ago

Plymouth

Wow lush, am so turned on by the sissy cuck scenarios, just ned to find a local woman into exploring this amazing trip xxx

West Dorset

I've been speaking to bull all day making sure he was still interested (he was) and tonight was still on. Slight delay due to his van refusing to start but by the time I got home Mistress was gone. I have received some updates and definitely they are playing. By now he's probably making her moan with deep powerful thrusts I could never match. I will find out hopefully soon whether or not I will have a mess to clean up.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 20 weeks ago

Andover

West Dorset

She had a great time and was fucked repeatedly by him. She says his is the biggest cock she has ever had and that they will definitely be meeting again. It's looking like she has finally meet the guy to become our long term bull. Perhaps next time I'll have more to write about seeing last night was very much about them getting to know each other without having to worry about the denied sissy cuck waiting at home.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 19 weeks ago

Andover

By *oe and lolaCouple 19 weeks ago

Weston

Do you hope to see anything of what they do or is it the exclusion turns you on?

By *orjonMan 19 weeks ago

dorchester

Are they locking you permenantly I think it’s what you need and want

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Magherafelt

I wish you all the luck hope they get it on

By *istressB and Cuck OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

West Dorset

She's told me I have to message him to arrange a meet this weekend. That she's been waiting all week to feel his cock inside her. I am to beg that he fills her so that I can lick his cum from her swollen and used pussy.

I am of course locked in chastity and will remain so after this meet. She said that if I'm a good sissy she might let me out after the next meet whenever that might be.

By *uckjayMan 19 weeks ago

ripon

By *ark_sentinelCouple 19 weeks ago

Andover

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

As a submissive I can only imagine how it must feel being stamped as what you are! No hope of ever going back and a true sign of your loyalty to your partner!

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Magherafelt

So hot

By *oe and lolaCouple 16 weeks ago

Weston

"As a submissive I can only imagine how it must feel being stamped as what you are! No hope of ever going back and a true sign of your loyalty to your partner! "

Agree completely. Since being cucked about 13 years ago I have never fucked my wife. But I still love her and know her needs are first.

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

Jesus

» Add a new message to this topic