FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Cum Whore

The Cum Whore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

She had arranged the party to test the whore as much as have a party.

she had arranged a couple of girls who she knew took cum in every hole as well as plenty hot guys to fuck with them

as well as that she had invited three couples who she knew did bareback with each other.

the whore had arrived early and she sent him to strip,

when he retured she laid him on the bench in the middle of the room, securing him tightly to the wooden frame.

looking down she smiled

'right cunt, that is where you will be shackled from now till midnight at least'

his mind raced it was 7 pm, people were invited for 8 and he was there till midnight.

she smiled at him,

'each hour, on the hour you will be released, you will be taken to the bathroom but you will not be left unobserved. You will not be allowed to eat or drink all evening, unless you are taking it from someones cunt or cock'

as she spoke she looked down at the naked man, his cock already throbbing and hard.

she lifted her skirt and straddling his cock slid down onto him.

pressing her cunt down hard she started to ride him.

harder and harder she rode, covering his hard cock in her cum until she finally exploded onto his cock, soaking him and the bench in her cum.

she carried on riding her intention was to make him cum up her and then clean her, but as she got him close to orgasm there was a knock at the door.

'fuck they were early'

walking to the door she let in her first guests, a couple she had known for sometime and had played with the girl a while ago.

entering the room where the man was shackled she pointed him out.

'thats the cum dump, if you need cleaning ride its mouth, and if you fancy a cock up you, ride that too'

the woman smiled

'dont want cock at the moment, we were so horny we stopped in the layby for a quikie, however i rememberd you had said there would be a facility to get clean and so i will use it'

walking to the tied man she stood one leg at each side of his head and lowered herself slowly down.

the tied man looked up and he could see the cum running from her cunt and down her inner thighs.

she had no pants on and her shaven pussy was soaked.

as she lowered she spoke to him

'lick the cum off my thighs first slave'

the man obeyed and clean her legs then her pussy drinking in every drop of the cum from inside her.

she lifted from his face and smiled at her hostess

'nice addition to any party i think, we should have one next time'

the bitch smiled

'have that one, it means nothing to me, its a fuck toy not a real man'

as she spoke there was a knock on the door and she opened it

a lady walked in, tall and slim in heels

once again introuctions were made, and she ws introduced to the tied man as 'the cum dump'

the lady laughed

'shame i dont have any to dump then'

she turned to the man who had arrived before

'what about you'

he laughed,

'later i have just cum on the way here'

the woman smiled

'damn'

the bitch of a hostess looked at her

'you could milk him and then dump it'

without speaking the woman went down on her knees at the side of the tied man, her mouth locked on his throbbing cock and she sucked.

minutes later the inevitable happened and his cock exploded into her mouth.

instead of swallowing the cum she moved up the mans body, over his mouth and lowering her mouth to his she kissed him deeply as she did so she let all his cum dribble into his own mouth.

she stood up and grinned

'oh fun'

the bitch looked at her watch 6.30 and the whore had d*unk two lots of cum.

she looked down

'you are in for a long night whore'

with that she turned and took her guests to the kitchen for drinks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *udemattMan  over a year ago

sleaford

Yes more please that is ace!

Bradford

If there is enough interest from ladies and couples as well as guys i will do more.

i would love to be the cum dump!

Yes please lets have more.

love it

very good,more please x

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Yes more please

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

More please. Would love to be a cum dump

Very sexy!!!!

Bradford

the slave lay there bound and helpless, he could hear the conversation in the kitchen and heard the door knocked now and again as people arrived.

for ages he saw no one, and then the room door opened and the room was suddenly full of people.

they stood around him looking down as the bitch spoke

'and this as promised ladies, and gentlemen is where you can get rid of your cunts full of cum, or even your cock full if you feel so inclined'.

the group around the man laughed as she continued

'the only thing that you cannot have is his arse, that is mine and i will be taking it later if anyone wishes to watch'.

as she finshed speaking she turned and walked towards the door, followed by most of her guests.

the slave looked up and saw that there was a couple standing close to him, the girl tall and slim standing at one side of his head and the older man at the other side of him.

without speaking the girl reached over and grasped the mans cock, which hardened imediatly in her hand.

she started to wank him and as she did she looked down at the slave

'how long do you think he can resist me you diry old cunt, how long before he shoots his load, how long before this dirty old 55 yr old spunks for a hot 18 yr old girl'

as she spoke she wanked the mans cock harder, her words combined with her hand action made the old guys cock throb and shoot his cum across the naked slaves face.

most of it hit the slave, but some hit the girls legs below her tiny mini skirt

she looked at teh man, grinning at him

'okay fuck off, you have served me well you can play later'

the man left the room leaving just teh young girl standing over the cum covered slave.

she smiled down, her fingers moving over his face, working the cun from the mans cock into his mouth,

'lick my fingers clean whore'

he did

as she moved towards him she straddled his face

'clean it off my legs whore'

he obeyed her in that as well, and then as she moved closer to his face with her cunt she pressed her lace covered body onto the slaves face.

he could taste her and it was clear that she had been fucked too

as he licked she looked down

'can you tatse my boyfriends spunk slave, he fucked me yesterday and i havent showered since i was told you were here to clean me'

she pressed down harder and laughed

'and later he will fuck me again, i will be back'

grinning she stood up and leaving the room smiled at a couple who were coming in towards the slave

'hes fucking usless, punish him'

the couple smiled

'oh we will'

???

By *aidbackcplMan  over a year ago

blackpool

nice one ring mate keep it going please

Bradford

The couple walked towards him, he looked up at them, he had seen them on fab before and he knew that they didnt meet guys alone so why were they standing over him now.

She looked down, in her late 40's probably stunning figure and long black hair standin next to her he looked down, similar age, longer hair if anything, biker / goth look both looking at the naked bound slave.

The girl grinned,

'i have nothing to clean, yet, but i will have soon'

slowly stripping his lady the man ran his hands over her as she leaned over the naked slave.

he legs each side of his head she leaned forward over him, her hands sliding down his body till they cam to his hard cock.

wrapping her hands round his cock she slowly dug her fingernails into his cock and squeezed.

he moaned at the pain as her fingers cupped his balls digging her nails into them as well.

he looked up and saw the man open his trousers, his thick hard cock entered his wife over the slaves face.

ramming deep into her over and over again she was soon squirting and cumming onto his cock, and into the open mouth of the slave below it.

finally the man orgasmed, pouring spunk into his wife he pulled out of her, pausing for the last few drops of cum to drip from his cock into the slaves waiting mouth.

the slave looked up, expecting the woman to sit down onto him for cleaning, but instead she stayed exactly where she was.

as the slave looked up he saw anothe man standing over him, the other guy started wanking his cock over the arse of the naked woman over him.

it didnt take long before the guy shot his spunk over her pussy and thighs,

he moved away and a third guy moved in, quickly shooting his spunk over her arse.

as he finished the womans husband moved forward, grabbing her, lifting her up and holding her over the slaves face.

the inevitable happened and the cum from inside her pussy and off her arse ran down into the slaves mouth.

she was light enough for her husband to hold and he kept her over the slaves mouth, lowering her close enough for his extended tongue to clean the spunk from her body.

releasing her weight finally she was almost dropped onto the slaves mouth, the cum flowing from her into his mouth.

finally she moved off him, and as they started to walk away the man looked at him.

'by the way slave, we have hired you from your mistress to clean at our party in blackpool... think on that'

By *angtidy10Couple  over a year ago

wolves

Omg I love this! I wud love to be a woman version of the slave but with men dumping their loads in my pussy, mouth and arse!! And from other woman!

Bradford

"Omg I love this! I wud love to be a woman version of the slave but with men dumping their loads in my pussy, mouth and arse!! And from other woman! "

Now that gives me an idea or two !

By *angtidy10Couple  over a year ago

wolves

Can't wait to see what u come up with

Bradford

The man lay there alone again after they left, he could taste nothing but cum and his body ached.

The bitch who owned him walked in and relasing him from his bonds clipped a chain and collar to his neck, leading him to the bathroom.

He didnt need to pee but went along with her to stretch his legs.

Once in the bathroom he saw that the large bathroom had at its centre a deep sunken bath easily big enough for two people.

The bath was empty but had towels arranged on the edge as though for people to sit round it dangling their feet in the water.

After a brief pee the man turned and as he did so teh bitch quickley removed teh lead and attached a 6 inch chain to the collar.

Moving to his hands and feet she attached cuffs and short chain to those as well.

She then spoke to him

'get in the bath'

he obey and she followed him down into the tub.

'stand still whore'

she ordered simply.

as she did so the door opened and a couple walked int.

The man leading the girl on a collar and lead as she crawled behind him on all fours.

the bitch smiled, put her in here Sy and at her request the man passed the lead on the girl down to the bitch in the bath.

the bitch positioned the girl directly in front of the whore, smiling she spoke to them both

'vicki meet paul, paul meet vicki, you will get very close so i hope you get on'.

the eyes of the two met as teh bitch clipped the short lengths of chain to the cuffs on the girl.

the two of them were now chained inches apart face to face, naked and helpless.

as they stood there the bitch walked round them, attaching long dog leads to the collars cuffs and ankle cuffs of the two chained subs.

she then spread the dog leads around the bathtub, laying a lead on each of the towels.

as she finished she stepped from the bath, and looked down at the two in the tub

'enjoy you fucking pieces of shit, you are now going to be humilitated to amuse Sy and me'

as she finished speaking the door opened and people started to file into the bathroom.

moving the the towels the men woman and couples all sat dow nround the bath.

taking hold of a dog lead each they were able to pull the tight holding the two slaves between them.

the bitch and Sy stadning by the tub handed each of the people holding a lead a number.

the bitch spoke

'when i call a number, pull the whores to you, when you have done so you have 5 minutes to either spunk on them, squirt on them, spit on them or even piss on them, there are no limits only that it must be from your bodies. There is no restriction on which slave you cover, the only thing is you must not touch them, if you wish to touch either, you must be willing to join them in the bath'.

as she spoke the two in the bath looked round, all around the bath men were rubbing hard cocks, girls were rubbing their cunts and couples were wanking and fucking each other.

the bitch spoke

'6'

one of the leads was pulled tight and the couple were dragged towards a man sat on the side of the bath, he looked at vicki

'open your fucking mouth'

she did as he said, and the mans spunk shot from his cock into her open mouth, the man smiled and stood up moving away from the bath, only to be replaced by another man.

the bitch spoke again

'8'

the lead was pulled tight and the two were pulled towards a couple; the mans hand was between the womans legs and as the slaves were drawn towards her she started to squirt

liquid fired from her open pussy, covering the faces of the two slaves who drank in all the liquid they could.

as she relaxed the man leaned forward spitting in the faces of the slaves, his companion wanking his cock till his cum joined hers all over the faces of the slaves in front of them.

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

More please

By *ryanythingonce2Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Great one can't wait for next bit

Bradford

Thank you for the good feedback I am glad some people liked the story.

There may be more later when i find time to write it.

Where's the rest?

wow i enjoyed this alot u are talented and ur imagination is very good

I find it boring and it has copy and paste written all over it......nice try tho

Bradford

"I find it boring and it has copy and paste written all over it......nice try tho"

I wonder where you think it is copied from, i wrote it and it is posted nowhere else,

but if you are bored thats fine, there is no need for you to read anything else i post.

we are all allowed an opinion, and we are all different dont you think that is one of the joys of fab

Well I well and truly loved it more please

if it copied then it saved me searching elsewhere for it so thank you , I did enjoy the term cum dump rather than slave , made it different a bit I think , well done

Bradford

"if it copied then it saved me searching elsewhere for it so thank you , I did enjoy the term cum dump rather than slave , made it different a bit I think , well done "

Its def not copied, def one of mine... some like, some don't which is cool.

more please

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

A-mazing. More more more.

yes more please , bring on the cum dump xx

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

More more more

You need to continue the story...

We want more lol

By *e ja vue 2Couple  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

"I find it boring and it has copy and paste written all over it......nice try tho"

what a pathetic thing to say even if you thought it, why say it ?

GREAT story , taken time and effort to make, if you dont like it DONT READ IT and certainly dont make nasty comments about it for no reason

More please xx

Bradford

"I find it boring and it has copy and paste written all over it......nice try tho

what a pathetic thing to say even if you thought it, why say it ?

GREAT story , taken time and effort to make, if you dont like it DONT READ IT and certainly dont make nasty comments about it for no reason

"

That was mild compared to some of the comments I got in private... but hey thats fab for you...

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"That was mild compared to some of the comments I got in private... "

That's a real shame - and I'm baffled why anyone would be so mean to you just for writing a story.

Personally, I enjoyed reading your tale - I thought it was just hotting up and I'd love to know what happened next.

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Any more to follow ?

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 28/03/15 20:30:32]

What happened to this story please ?

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 09:36:50]

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Great story x

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

" "

Well written story and need more please xxx

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Hello there I think it is great thank you xx

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Classic

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Bradford

bumped for a friend to read

By *rrdvarkMan 16 weeks ago

Wakefield

The story didn’t seem to end I’d like it to go on

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Bradford

True, I never finished it and have no intention of doing so.

By *rrdvarkMan 16 weeks ago

Wakefield

Awwww no how come

By *oee25Man 16 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *eff1961Man 16 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I'd love to be the sub slut if anyone wants me

By *ndrea54TV/TS 16 weeks ago

cambridge

By *exymarvelMan 16 weeks ago

cardiff

"Omg I love this! I wud love to be a woman version of the s***e but with men dumping their loads in my pussy, mouth and arse!! And from other woman! "

Just wow

By *ocktoplaywithMan 16 weeks ago

Derby

"The story didn’t seem to end I’d like it to go on "

I think most people wanted it to continue including me, but sadly a few negative comments ruin it for us all

By *he-ProfessorMan 16 weeks ago

cheltenham

» Add a new message to this topic