FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Me(M)and the hotel receptionist (F)

Me(M)and the hotel receptionist (F)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    10 weeks ago

I was travelling for work, and one night checked into a hotel, relatively late, and was booked in by the Swiss receptionist - young(ish), cute, very professionally smiley and nice.

In the posh room (poshest I've stayed in - work were paying), I lay on the bed, and went on Tinder. And after about 5 swipes there she was.

I liked her and then went down to go get food.

She was on reception when i asked where would be best to eat and again she was smiley and nice and advised a restaurant across the way.

Over food we matched on Tinder and we chatted. Why was I here, does she like working in the hotel.

She told me she was on the late and finished at two

She said she had a bf but hadn't deleted Tinder yet

I laughed and said I had a gf in UK and same.

She asked what I had ordered...

She then said, I do know what room your in.

And I have a master key to all rooms

When I walked back into the hotel she was booking someone in but looked all coy and flirty

I asked her (back on Tinder) if she made it a common thing to flirt with guests.

She said there was a rule against it.

We chatted all night - she asked what I was doing and I told her I was thinking about her in bed

She sent me some pictures of her not in her work clothes (the real me) and asked me to describe what I wanted to happen

I told her that I would love to fall asleep the lights off and then just hear a click on the door and for her to come into the room and climb into bed and take me in her mouth

She told me she was getting wet but was conflicted about her bf. It being at work.

It got to about 1am and she stopped returning the messages so, excited at the flirt, disappointed it went no further I fell asleep.

About 2.15 I heard the door going.

She came into the room and I sat up.

She silently climbed into the bed and then Giggling kissed me and said "surprise"

I was instantly hard and I'm just my boxers. She said she felt overdressed and it was unfair so she stripped off - she had an amazingly tight body and small but pert tits.

She started sucking me - really going to work on it. She was so horny at the whole situation she proper devoured my cock, doing that incredible thing where she made total eye contact with me and stared at me as she sucked and licked. She was also grinding on the bed and playing with herself.

Then she pushed me forward and climbed on top of me and slid me into her. As she rode me she was pushing me down and riding hard - I could tell she liked this power dynamic and the "naughtyness" of it all.

I told her I was going to cum and she slid off and told me to cum on her arse. So I sat up and pushed her over and that was the first time she caught the window light and I really got a look at her and she looked incredible.

I came on her arse/back and then kissed her. She was laughing and said something in swiss-german (I think) and then laughed and said "this is so bad".

I started kissing her tits and fingering her, then slid down and ate her out/made her cum with my mouth. She was so loud she put a pillow over her own face.

I got hard again so I fucked her from behind and came all over her arse again.

We laid down and she was laughing and told me she'd never done it before and was about to go home but thought "why not". But she had to leave by 5am as people would see her leaving and know she had been there after work.

We lay in bed together and I stroked her arse as we kind of chatted about nothing really. And she jumped on me saying "you've just got me really horny again" so we fucked again.

Then it was 4.30 ish and she had to shower. So she went into the room and I lay there smiling like a cheshire cat, not believing my luck. Then as I heard the shower I thought "what the fuck am I doing" so I ran in there and joined her. We kissed and then I fucked her face and came all over her mouth (she closed it to not get any inside)

She got dressed and laughed as she left.

I lay in bed laughing. Knackered. Knowing I was getting up at 7.30 to go to the meeting.

I was looking at her tinder profile and then noticed she unmatched me

I fell asleep. Checked out and that was it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elsboy76Man 10 weeks ago

warrington

Top story mate

By *itom18Man 10 weeks ago

Wigan

By *J GeminiTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *.jellyMan 10 weeks ago

jacksonville

Good 1 for the road, check in an get a nut from a beauty good job

By *ig daddy 1969Man 10 weeks ago

manchester

By *icurious69jockMan 10 weeks ago

north east lincs

Wish I were that lucky.

By *nonymousSwingerMan 7 weeks ago

cambridge

Great story, hope you have others to put on here.

By *ary1001xMan 7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *portbilly1976Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

Great story…and receptionists on here?

» Add a new message to this topic