FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What turned her on the most

What turned her on the most

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

I'm rubbing my girlfriends knickers stroking her clit and pussy whilst she plays with my cock , I wanna know what gets her horny , I ask her to tell me about her ex which she does , my cocks rock hard imagining her little pussy taking his big black cock , as she describes that it wouldn't all fit in my cocks ready to blow as she's stroking it slowly whispering this filth in my ear , now I wanna know what's gonna turn her on as I slowly and gently slide my fingers over her knicker clad pussy I begin to in detail describe how a threesome with another guy could play out , I tell her about her body being worshipped by us both as we both take turns exploring her body , I tell her that her pussy would be having the attention of two guys not just me and that 2 sets of fingers would be eagerly trying to please her pussy as she lay back in all her glory , the part that got her really wet was when I suggested the idea of her laying on top of him legs open nice and wide as he slowly fucked her pussy from underneath and that after I'd finished fuck licking her pussy and his cock as they fucked I'd spit on her pussy and tease with the tip of my cock as I try and edge my way slowly into her pussy alongside our new friend , this really got her knickers wet and she was wankimg my cock hard and fast , I moved her hands aboulve her head showing her that her arms would be pinned back by our new friend as I'd then be inching my way inside her soaked pussy this really got the reaction i wanted , a nice soaking wet gusset. I changed the story and teased her for a while asking her how she'd enjoy another girl caressing her body and this is where her knickers got really wet and my fingers got pushed harder inside , I started to tell the event how she would kiss her way down her gorgeous body , how she would open her legs nice and wide and ever so gently begin to kiss her pussy paying light attention to her clitty , before sliding the tip of her tongue into her wet little pussy , her legs were clamping around my hand and fingers now as she was shaking with the thought of another girl going down on her .......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nlyme40Man 22 weeks ago

Rugeley

Hope that's not all

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

I knew I had some control of her pussy now I kept whispering the filth telling her that this girls on all fours loving every part of her pussy ,she looks up from between her legs and gently kisses her clit before starting to kiss her way up from her pussy to her breasts , kissing every inch as she goes , her hands have moved from your hips and are exploring her your body now ,my girlfriend was trying her hardest to find her pussy into my fingers and I just kept teasing .....

By *nlyme40Man 22 weeks ago

Rugeley

» Add a new message to this topic