FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Plumber - is this fake or real?

Plumber - is this fake or real?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eird_Science OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Leicester

As a young lad and the times that was pre-smart devices, I received a job from the boss. I called the house up and said I’d be 45 minutes as was some distance away. A lady answered and said “ok” so nothing unusual. When I knocked on she answered and was a bit flustered which she explained her kids have been driving her mad but her mum was here now. I came in and asked what the problem was and she showed me to the airing cupboard. She was really interested in me, I could tell. When on the landing and taking a look she was very chatty and a bit touchy feely. She asked if I wanted a cuppa and proceeded to head down to make me one. I had a raging hard-on at this point, I started work on the simple issue and she was soon returned with my tea. She touched my forearm and commented how nice it was and I went bright red, she moved in and kissed me. I was very nervous but we kissed before she led me into the bathroom and locked the door, she grabbed my dick and I pulled her leggings down and we fucked quietly and quickly in stealth mode!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 9 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ary1001xMan 9 weeks ago

Hillsborough

» Add a new message to this topic