FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sauna visit

Sauna visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dstevebii OP   TV/TS 22 weeks ago

birmingham

Me and my friend visite a sauna a week ago we are both into dressing in lingerie so payed got our towels and had a walk round wasnt busy . Guy more our age we. Went in to a private room to play and get dressed up . Lots of fore play and sucking and and lissing . Then while dressed we went into the cinima room were there was one guy playing with hes coc . I say in hes 60s. Not a word was spoken we just lay on the big black leather bed i started sucking my friend. Wile he was laying there in my stockings suspunder and bra few more guy came in and was haveing a good look at us . I didnt care i was to busy sucking hes sexy coc . Then i felt some one strokeing my arse i didnt look who i was enjoying what i was doing with my friend . Who was also dressed . Then i felt this guy behine me started to play with my man hole. My friend stopped me sucking him and wisperd . Think he wants to fuck you . I laugh it of ny friend said you are going to get it for sure woth that he went behine me and this guy who was playing with my man hole came to the front of me with a big hard coc i couldnt help playing with it. Then i felt a cold lube on my man hole and a slap then i knew it was time for him to enter me . The guy in front pushed forward towards my mouth then i just started to suck hes coc there i was guy in my mouth and my friend ready to fuck me i was enjoying this guys coc then i felt my mate push hes cock into my arse . There a was getting my first roesting my friend was getting deeper with each stroke. While i was sucking tthe other guy he was well away in my mouth So i let the both have me . The gy in my mouth didnt last long befor he pulled out and spunked all over my face . My friend was fucking still saying you fooking dirty slag . He soon pulled out took comdom of and put it in my mouth to finish him off. He soon shot two big loads in to my mouth . Got a bit messy. So we went for a shower. The guy was in steam room and ask if we can meet again . To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS 22 weeks ago

cambridge

By *..NemoMan 22 weeks ago

Durham

By *andyandmickCouple 22 weeks ago

chilwell

By *lderWiserNowMan 22 weeks ago

Kettrin