FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first meet with a cd

My first meet with a cd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    9 weeks ago

This is a true story about my first meet with a cute 23 year old cd called becky.

We met on a well known fetish site. I had been liking and commenting on her pics. Comments like "wow stunning" and "Love to get my hands on you".

After several weeks of these comments i suddenly get an inbox message from her. "So all talk or you going to show me what you mean" was the title of the message. Well i had to open it up. The message asked what i wanted to do with her and had I been with a cd before.

It was 2 days before I had a reply....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ini1275Man 9 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Looking forward to this one x

By *ecretpantyTV/TS 9 weeks ago

lisburn

Hope you also cd too

"Free tonight??" Was all it said. I quickly replied saying that I was.

Several minutes passed before i saw a reply. "Good. 10pm. Castle at grand rocque" came the reply. I replied ok and asked what the plan was. Again several minutes passed before i got a reply.

By *usie pTV/TS 9 weeks ago

taunton

MMMM lovely what excitement for you.

By *J GeminiTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Northumberland

"Well you are going to suck me off and if you make me cum I'll make you cum" was the reply. Was i reading it right? What did she mean. I'd never sucked a cock before...

"Ive never sucked cock before, I'm kinda nervous" i replied back. This time the reply was instant. "Well sorry but i only give people 1 chance, meet me tonight or don't. Up to you. This is your only chance" came the reply.

Without thinking i quickly messaged back "ok tonight it is. See you later" i only got a smiley face as a reply.

» Add a new message to this topic