FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 5 is the magic number

5 is the magic number

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enbobjim OP   Man 22 weeks ago

Wallasey

Finally we managed to get another date in the diary. I could get away for the weekend and Suzy was child free for 2 whole days. We had decided to meet in the middle and go to Leeds for the weekend. There was a new swingers club opening and we decided to go and give it a try on the Saturday night but that’s another story.

Suzy had booked the hotel and had already checked in to start her transformation from mum to raging horny sex goddess for the weekend. I knew she would appreciate the time on her own to pamper and make herself nice and wet for us both. I planned to arrive around 3 hours later the anticipation of what was to happen was killing me. Friday was her choice, she called the shots and I was more than willing to go along with whatever she desired. I know she had been talking to a few people on our FAB profile but if she had arranged anything it was on DMs so I was totally unaware of what was going to happen. I knew there were a few fantasies still to play out. Would there be a few guys joining us, another couple, a mistress or a sub for Suzy to play with. Her appetite was relentless and I bloody loved it. Or it could be just the 2 of us having a sensual night teasing each other and preparing for tomorrow. Either way it was going to be amazing. I just couldn’t wait to get my hands and mouth on that hot body again. My balls tightened at the thought of being inside her again. Feeling her pussy clamp around my cock and milking every drop from me.

I txt her my ETA and ever the impatient asked what she had in mind.

Pick a number, was her enigmatic reply. Hmmm is that men allowed to come, fingers inside, time to go down on her I wondered to myself. All the options made my cock throb in anticipation. I decided to go with 5 smack in the middle not too much but enough to keep her on the edge hopefully.

A good choice she replied mysteriously………

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J GeminiTV/TS 22 weeks ago

Northumberland

Wallasey

Should I continue

By *ickylouCouple 22 weeks ago

Bi

Hmm. This should be good

By *ubble1959Couple 22 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Yes please

By *opefulmanMan 22 weeks ago

Worle

By *ushin boundariesCouple 22 weeks ago

halstead

Wallasey

Despite my begging and pleading she wouldn’t tell me anymore. All I got was a room number and instructions to strip and shower and put them on. My mind was boggling I loved dressing her up but what had she in store for me! The hotel was minutes from the station but it seemed like hours, my semi rubbing the inside of my jeans all the way. I picked up the room key from reception and went upstairs. The room was in semi darkness I could hear the shower running and I’m sure there was a faint buzzing noise in the background. I did what I was told and stripped and entered the bathroom. Relieved not to see any leather or PVC outfits for me there was a cock ring and 2 sets of handcuffs. There goes the slow saving ourselves for tomorrow night I chuckle to myself. I jump in the shower wash all my bits and place the ring around the base of my cock and handcuffs on each wrist, quick spray of her favourite aftershave and I’m ready for whatever she has in store for me. There’s a definite buzzing now and as my eyes get used to the light I see my gorgeous curvy sex toy waiting for me. I jump as my cock starts to vibrate as well, she has a remote for my cock ring. I am completely at her mercy tonight. We kiss passionately, I can never get enough of her amazing lips so full and sensuous they feel amazing on mine. My hands trace down her body. She’s wearing a black lace bodysuit I feel her nipples respond to my touch and turn into bullets. I squeeze them together and she moans as we press our mouths together harder tongues entwined dancing together in pure lust. She pulls away and grabs my wrist and clamps one side to the headboard then brushes her tits right across my face deliberately and takes the other wrist to do the same.

I lie there helplessly at her mercy. You like outfit number 5 then? She asks as she pulls away so I get the full view. Head to toe in black lace it clings to her every curve her magnificent tits bursting to escape. My eyes lower and I can see it’s crotchless but she has a tiny lace gstring with ties either side hiding her pussy and sexy arse. My cock is throbbing even more now, she looks down and says looks like you do then. I think to myself I can not wait to see the other options she has brought for the weekend.

5 is also the number of times I need to cum before you can now she tells me so I better turn this off. Thanking my lucky stars I didn’t go for a higher numbers I am disappointed and relieved as she switches my cock ring off. I think I’ll use your mouth first she tells me. She puts music on and then teases me rubbing her tits together watching my eyes nearly pop out as she sucks a rock hard nipple one at a time. She straddles me and I can feel the heat from her cunt on my chest. She moves up my body and tells me to take them off. Her pussy is inches away I use my teeth to undo the sides of her knickers and they fall away her lips parting awaiting my tongue. She has grown her hair out not a full bush but a neatly trimmed covering, framing her full lips and hard pulsing clit. The taste is intoxicating sweet but musty with a sharp tang as her juice flows into my willing mouth. She grinds herself against my mouth my tongue deep inside my nose rubbing her clit. I know number 1 is coming pretty soon. I am powerless as she fucks my face and a guttural scream comes from her as her 1st orgasm hits.

As if on cue there’s a knock on the door…..

By *untooMan 22 weeks ago

manchester

Enjoying this story. I hope this continues for some time

By *j and c 2Couple 22 weeks ago

mullingar

Worle

halstead

By *eeker of pleasureMan 22 weeks ago

manchester

By *asisguyMan 22 weeks ago

Tipperary

Wallasey

Suzy gets up and opens the door for our visitor. My face is still dripping from her juice and I crane my neck to see who is joining us. It’s just one person I can see from my position of vulnerability but I can’t tell if it’s male or female yet. All is revealed at last as Maya from our gym adventure enters our little sex den. She takes off her coat and my eyes nearly pop out as they have matching outfits on. I’m ready for number 2 now Suzy tells Maya with a naughty glint in her eye. Sounds good but I’ve got some catching up to do. They gently embrace tenderly exploring each other’s mouths hands caressing each other’s body. Cupping their tits rubbing nipples together they join me on the bed. I am just a voyeur as they enjoy each others voluptuous bodies. Suzy is using me a a pillow inches away from my rock hard useless cock. She caresses my full balls as Maya licks her soaking wet pussy her hand inside her knickers as she tastes Suzy. In the same move as earlier Maya presents her pussy to Suzy and tells her to take her knickers off. She carefully pulls the tie each side and exposes her wet slit. Suzy runs the soaking wet g string across my cock and stuffs it in my mouth taking her own ones and putting it in my face so I have the smell and taste of both of them to tease me as they pleasure themselves.

They assume the 69 position next to me my neck is killing me as I try to get best view possible but the sound of them slurping on each other’s hard clits while they finger each other is driving me insane. Thankfully this pace can not continue and I can feel their orgasms coming in the sound of their moans and the noise of the fingers in each other’s cunt. Maya goes first her whole body spasms and that tips Suzy over the edge for number 2. They lie there panting getting their breath back like I’m not there I’m just lost in my own little voyeur heaven counting down 3 to go……

halstead

Worle

By *im66123Man 22 weeks ago

newcastle

By *elly61TV/TS 22 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea