FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > After party fun

After party fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipplesdelight OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

West Midlands

It was a Xmas do for all the friends in the village, dress code was velvet or sparkly.

My wife went for low cut dress and very short, boobs on show with the rest of her body obviously.

We settled into to the dinner and I was happy to hear the comments being said about my wife from other blokes. She feels awkward about it really because she of her friendship with the other girls.

We spend a lot of time with one couple and the has already been some naughty playfulness with them. As the night went on and the drinks were flowing I was daring her to be more flirty. Every bloke there was enjoying looking at her boobs. As the night ended we shared a taxi back home with the said couple and invited them into our place as we hoped the night didn't end there . Once inside and after a lot of teasing we hadboth the girls out of their dresses, my mrs wasn’t wearing a bra so she’s topless already.. we could tell she’s already excited by her nipples and it didn’t go unnoticed by the other pair.

Things progress quickly when my mate makes a move and on my wife, he started playing with her nipples while his hands are on her arse. Me and his wife was sat on the sofa, I moved closer and asked if it was ok to play with her boobs, she nodded yes awkwardly. It was oblivious that we didn't fancy it other that much.

I started playing with her boobs and soon her nipples was hard and poking though the thin material of her bra. I pulled the bra down on one side and used my tongue on her nipples. As I went to pull away to see what was happening in the room I felt her hand on the back of my head and she pushed me back on to her boob while she shifted her body on the sofa to open her legs. I moved my hand downward to her leg as if then upward to find a wet throng. I started to rub and caress her pussy taking my time while still licking and sucking her boobs.

I could hear kissing and some soft moans coming from the direction of the other couple. I looked up to see her watching them, this time a managed a glance to see my wife holding my mate's head between her legs. I look back at his wife and she nods her approval as she gently pushes my head towards her pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tirlingshire matureMan 9 weeks ago

falkirk

Liking this

By *untooMan 9 weeks ago

manchester

Lots of promise for a good story

By *J GeminiTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *axixxxMan 9 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *ig daddy 1969Man 9 weeks ago

manchester

By *rgar27Man 9 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Great start

By *ormladMan 9 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lderWiserNowMan 9 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ike231251Man 9 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

West Midlands

I enjoy the scent coming from her as I use my thumb to part her pussy lips exposing her clitoris. I firmly rub around it and she arches her back and her hand applies more pressure on my head. I resist a little enough to look up to see want in her eyes for the first time but she again looks at her husband. I take the hint and replace my thumb with my tongue and a soft moan escapes her mouth. I'm able to reached up and play with her big soft boobs as I increase the area I'm licking with my tongue. She's moans more often now and I'm starting to get hard, my cock stiffing in my jeans, my arousal is giving me more confidence.

I'm trying to concentrate on what I'm doing but I can hear my wife uncontrolled scream as she quickly comes for the first time and then her halfhearted protest as he continues to focus on making her come again. I know how easy it is to make my wife come like that and I'm hoping to make my mates wife come the same way.

I think am about to make her come when my wife appears by my side and rather than stopping me lick her best friend's pussy she strokes the back of my head and joins hands with her friend. She asks if I'm doing a good job and I hear the reply "yes, he has a good tongue, Thank you" my wife giggles " my pleasure". With that she takes her friends nipple in her mouth and gently kiss them.

I can see my mate standing behind my wife as she is kneeling over his wife. He is naked now and playing with his hard cock while looking at me licking his wife's pussy. He has a big grin on his face as he starts rubbing himself against my wife's wet pants teasing her with his hardness.

By *rgar27Man 9 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *iny123Man 9 weeks ago

Lincoln

By *ike231251Man 9 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Northumberland

By *4funXXXMan 9 weeks ago

cheshire

. Nice keep going please

By *kpiercedCouple 9 weeks ago

walsall

By *axixxxMan 9 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *cotty909Man 9 weeks ago

tranent

By *elliesCouple 9 weeks ago

Darlington

By *j and c 2Couple 9 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ig daddy 1969Man 9 weeks ago

manchester

By *lkNhungMan 9 weeks ago

Luton

By *_new_memberMan 9 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *oolguyhiMan 9 weeks ago

North East

Very nice

By *lutandhubbyCouple 9 weeks ago

west midlands

By *D123Man 9 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *eterpervisMan 9 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *hynot3Man 9 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

West Midlands

Now it's getting serious, I can stop this now or let it continue.. my friend has always wanted my wife, flirting with her all the time. Now he has cock pushing against her pussy, rubbing her through her pants.

She looks at me for approval and smiles. I know she wants it and that's all I need to know. With that she reaches between her legs and pulls her thong to one side allowing him access to her wet pussy. It's the green light he has waiting for and he slides his cock inside my wife pussy. She lets out a gasp in pleasure as he pushes in as deep as he can.

The atmosphere is amazing and I continue to lick her best friend's clitoris and start to finger her pussy. She stops me abruptly and tells me to swap with her. As I get up she grabs at my jeans and unbuttons me pulling them down.

I fall onto the sofa with my wife facing me as she's being fucked by my mate. As he is deep inside her she pulls my cock out my pants and start to lick and suck me.

Her friend joins in licking my balls and taking hold of my cock before swallowing me inside her mouth. My wife kisses me hard, her tongue in my mouth, moaning softly "fuck, fuck yes, fuck"

By *aughtywifeyWoman 9 weeks ago

close

Northumberland

By *adie Slut and CharlieCouple 9 weeks ago

Bucks

By *j and c 2Couple 9 weeks ago

mullingar