FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Peeping tom

Peeping tom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asilsheal OP   Man 23 weeks ago

scotland

I was working for a broadband company carrying out customer installs, I enjoyed the job, there are many jobs I had done previously with hot customers but never had anything at all more than a harmless flirt.

I'm early 30s and always fancied older woman but only a few experiences and fondles in pubs. Nothing that satisfied my thirst for a cougar!

I would complete around 6 installs a day and 1 Friday on my last install for the week I had the horniest experience iv ever had. Before I head to a customer details I give them a call to let them know when il be with them. So as usual I called the customer, when she answered the phone she sounded very posh & polite.

When I get there a lady in her late 50s answering the door in a dressing gown & slippers, she apologises for not being dressed and invites me in. I immediately have a semi I hid behind my tool box.

As she explained to me where she wanted her router installed I can't stop staring. From her white painted toenails in the pinky fluffy slippers to her cleavage barely holding back in her gown. I'm now desperately trying to hide a hard on as mind goes into overdrive.

The customer excuses her self to head up stairs and get ready while I set off outside to climb the telegraph pole. As I approach the top am I treated to the wonderful sight of the customer putting her bra on as she looked out the window. She hadn't realised I was up the pole! She quickly closed the blinds!

I was terrified, I think I'm about to lose my job, I had been caught looking directly at her, I couldn't help but look. I climbed down and chapped the door to apologise, when she answered the door she had the skimpiest shorts and t shirt and a slight smile. She invited me back in, why where you perving through my window she asked me sternly...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan 23 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *onna and trevCouple 23 weeks ago

Barnham Suffolk.

By *awtyDiscreetnsafunMan 23 weeks ago

aberdeen

l

By *0hn boiMan 22 weeks ago