FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sister in law

Sister in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayronfeet OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Cardiff

Is it a hot thing that me n my sister in law hooked up years ago when I was with her sister? Or is that just a solid no no. ? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yewideMan 23 weeks ago

dereham

Iv done a similar thing with my sis in law

By *yricMan 23 weeks ago

Kilbirnie

not the sister in law but I fucked my Mrs cousin

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple 23 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

When I first got together with my first wife, I was made redundant about 2 months later, from a bar i managed.

Her sister managed a hotel and offered me a job as manager.

Her sister was the opposite of my wife, outgoing and loud, life and soul of the party, and very much a flirt.

She was blonde, size 10, 34c boobs, and an amazing body.

There was always harmless banter and flirting, more so when she'd had a drink. She always wore short dresses or skirts to work, and on several occasions I'd caught a glimose of her stocking tops.

She was married and me and her hubby got on well.

She only lived a 5 minute walk away, which was a bind, as she would often get calls from the night shift staff, and have to go in.

One night after a wedding reception had finished, we were leaving, as the night shift took over.

As the wedding co-ordinator she was milling around all night, and had several glasses of wine.

I lived in at the hotel, so offered to walk her home.

She was rather tipsy, so when we left, she locked her arm in my mine as we crossed the thick gravel to the road.

We got to he house, which had tall hedges out the front, and just before we got to get gate, I said I'd be off now.

She thanked me for walking her home, and said how lucky her sister was to have such a gentleman for a boyfriend.

She moved into give me a hug, which when on for about 6 or 7 seconds, and then kissed me on the cheek.

Being a young lad in my twenties, and her being 8 years older and hot as hell, the kiss on the cheek was very arousing.

The hug stopped as I went to walk off, and she grabbed me and kissed me on the lips, her tongue instantly searching for mine.

We stood outside for about 2 or 3 minutes kissing, me groping her arse, and as her hand groped my hard cock over my trousers.

The kiss stopped and she apologised. I said no need to apologise, it will be our little secret.

The next day at work she was a bit quiet, and whilst the bar was quiet came in and apologised.

I said again that there was no need, and that it was every guys dream to snog their future sexy sister in law.

She laughed and punched my arm, and everything was normal again.

Fast forward 2 years, and nothing had happened since that night, and she was officially my sister in law, having married her sister.

The flirting had always continued, but nothing else had happened.

I'd since moved out of the hotel into our first home together but still worked there.

One Sunday we were invited over to her and her husbands for dinner.

We arrived and the sis in law looked and smelled amazing.

She was wearing a short denim skirt and a strappy top.

The weather was lovely, with a forecast of potential thunderstorms.

She had certainly been on the wine already, as I could smell it on her breath when she gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

As the greeting stopped, I felt her hand grope my arse, just for a second, and she smiled as she walked off.

I went into the kitchen, to see her hubby who was a chef at a posh restaurant, having small talk as he prepped dinner, with the ladies in the lounge chatting.

Me and my sil were the only smokers out of the group, so a couple of times went for a smoke and just a general chat.

At around 3pm dinner was about 15 minutes away, and the sil said right let's go have a smoke before dinner, but I need a wee first.

Once she came down we went into the back garden. The sunshine had been replaced with dark clouds, and no sooner had we lit our cigarettes, the heavens opened.

She grabbed my hand and said quick get in the garage (they had a door from thr garage that went into the garden.

We quickly ducked inside, and started chatting as we smoked.

She had an ashtray on a clear bench in the garage, so was obviously not the first time she'd dashed into the garage.

Give me your cigarette she said.

I thought it odd, but gave it to her, and she put it out, along with hers.

I said to her that I'd barely smoked it, to which she smiled, grabbed me and kissed me again.

She broke off the kiss, and said I didn't go for a wee, I just removed my knickers, and took my hand and pushed it up her skirt.

Her pussy was smooth, apart from the fashionable Brazilian strip at the time.

She was soaking as I pushed two fingers into her, as she undid my shorts, and pulled them down along with my boxers.

She grabbed my rock hard cock as we kissed, before dropping to her knees and started sucking me.

I was in absolute heaven, my sexy sister in law sucking my cock like nobody ever had before.

After a minute or so, she stood up, pulled me close, and wrapped her leg around me, as she pulled my cock between her legs, put me inside her.

We were fucking hard and fast, not even thinking about our retrospective partners just inside the house.

Her tight pussy was getting me close to the point of no return, as my bare cock was fucking her hard.

Sil started moaning into my ear, just as my wife shouted from the back door, dinners ready.

Sis in law shouted "just coming" (literally), as I emptied my considerable load deep inside her, as she moaned into my ear as she orgasmed.

I pulled out of her, and she dropped to her knees and said "best get rid of any evidence" as she sucked and locked and cleaned my cock.

She then went into the tumbledrier, and pulled out a small white thong, and pulled it up her toned legs, trapping my spunk inside.

After that episode we fucked most days in the hotel, and at weekends when wedding functions were on, she always made sure we stayed over the night, booking ourselves into a room, and fucking all night.

Over a decade later, she had split from her husband, and my wife and i had amicably divorced.

After the divorce was over, she invited me round for a catch up.

We hadn't fucked or anything for several months.

We made up for it that night, and for many years to come, until I met my current wife.

We still see each other every now and then, which often ends up with us fucking.

Such horny memories

By *j and c 2Couple 23 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rettCoolMan 23 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Fantastic story and lucky you

By *ragsterMan 23 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *uckjayMan 23 weeks ago

ripon

Was just engaged at the time so not technically SIL but fucked wife’s sister 5/6 times when she was going through a rough patch with her hubby.

Was living with fiancé at her parents and sister moved back in for a while - she was a proper wild one and was probably more a case of her using me for her pleasure.

Wife to this day never knew and what’s more fiancé even wore some of her sisters really racy lingerie not knowing had fucked the sister in the same attire

By *ragsterMan 23 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *piderxMan 23 weeks ago

west lothian

Ive said on here numerous times my SIL is my ultimate fantasy

She was on here yrs ago amazing pics that i still wank over

By *enuine photographerMan 23 weeks ago

Swansea

By *ossman0168Man 23 weeks ago

Liverpool

When I was 18 I went to a rugby club function with my brother and his Mrs, at the end of the night I was staying in there house so taxi home together. Once home my brother went straight to bed saying he was pissed leaving us two on the couch with a nightcap. The conversation turned to sex and she started quizzing me about girls and if I was a virgin. She then asked what was the oldest girl I’d fucked, when I said 25 she stood up, stripped off naked then said here’s your new record, 43. There then followed a few hours of pure illicit fun before she left to go to bed. I could hear her getting fucked by my brother so they must’ve planned it.

Nothing was said the next morning and it turned out to be a one off, but no complaints from me

By *pareMan 23 weeks ago

Watford

By *hef2475Couple 23 weeks ago

Blackpool

"When I was 18 I went to a rugby club function with my brother and his Mrs, at the end of the night I was staying in there house so taxi home together. Once home my brother went straight to bed saying he was pissed leaving us two on the couch with a nightcap. The conversation turned to sex and she started quizzing me about girls and if I was a virgin. She then asked what was the oldest girl I’d fucked, when I said 25 she stood up, stripped off naked then said here’s your new record, 43. There then followed a few hours of pure illicit fun before she left to go to bed. I could hear her getting fucked by my brother so they must’ve planned it.

Nothing was said the next morning and it turned out to be a one off, but no complaints from me "

That's hot as pal

» Add a new message to this topic