FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Sissy's Trust in Mistress

A Sissy's Trust in Mistress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

South Shields

Mistress's 40 HHH breasts jiggle in the reflection in the mirror on the wall as the cane lands across my buttocks for the first time.

"One!" I yelp.

"That's a good boy. Only nine left..." Mistress says, bringing the cane high up above her immaculate, drawn back, blonde hair.

"Two!" I yelp again, this time not as loud. The sting is not as much. The first one always hurts the most.

"Three!" I say, biting my lip, as I watch Mistress's massive breasts wobble. Her left breast is bulging out over the cup of her corset as she shifts her weight on her stilletos, her shiny stockings catching the light from the single lamp in the corner of the den.

"You will learn to do as you're instructed, as long as you're under my roof, eating my food and under my control..." Mistress snaps as the next lash lands across my lower buttocks.

"Four!" I grimace, my penis hanging between my legs in it's cage, sensitive and ready for attention, a full twenty six days since mistress had allowed me to ejaculate. My 'pathetic man-clit' as Mistress calls it, had began oozing precum the second Mistress had found the dishwasher had not been emptied; one of my tasks while she had been having her nails done in town.

I had been sent to my cage as soon as she had found my short-coming and had been here in the den, or her spare room in her bungalow since, then, waiting for her chosen form of punishment. I had hoped it would be the cane. She sometimes uses the sounding rod down the centre of my penis or makes me take a very large but well lubricated butt-plug inside my anus and makes me keep it there and stand in the corner while she watches her shows on an evening, sometimes making me fetch her cups of tea or using me as a foot stool.

"Five!" The pain is blending in now.

"Six!" I say, as Mistress's expression in the mirror on the wall shows she is starting to calm down.

"All I ask is that you do as you are told. I allow you to suckle on the first of each month and you are permitted to ejaculate every other weekend IF YOU DO AS INSTRUCTED!" she says, her voice getting louder. "You have seriously stretched my patience and I am considering prohibiting your ejaculation for another two weeks, on top of the last one. Is that what you want?"

"Seven!" I shriek as the cane lands across only my right buttock and it stings like a bitch.

My thoughts wander to the morning I has sat across the breakfast table from Karen, my ex-wife, three years ago as she looked up from her corn flakes and announced she wanted a divorce because things had not been the same since she had come home to find me masturbating into her used panties from the laundry hamper while wearing her bra and tights and a pair of heels I had bought. She couldn't get over it and recommended I see a conseller for treatment for whatever perversion I was suffering from.

"Eight!" I smile, as the cane lands and stays on my flesh, Mistress holding it there when she sees my smile. She knows. She knows I am working through it.

"Nine..." I say as the cane lands for nearly the last time and I think about my first day with Mistress, over a year ago when she showed me my cage for the first time, my excitement at the underwear she wanted me to wear every minute of the day and the selection of plugs she would use on my each week to train and stretch my anus so I could take bigger and bigger toys over time. I had signed the contract where Mistress had said and she swore never to allow me to deviate from our agreement or there would be punishment, and this was it. It was predictable, the rules were simple and clear. Mistress knew my every secret and accepted me for who I was at my core and didn't once chastise me for who I was, only for what I did that violated our contract.

My every moment is about pleasing my Mistress.

"Ten." the cane is light across my burning cheeks and I sob. Big fat tears.

Mistress pulls my face into her breasts and runs her fingers through my hair.

She holds me close as a mother would.

I wipe my cheek with the back of my hand and feel Mistress kiss my forehead as she lifts a heavy breast from the cup in her corset, placing it close to my mouth so I can latch on and suckle on her thick, long nipple in the centre of her large, almost saucer-like areola.

And I suckle. Deep and hard and Mistress strokes my hair and brushes the back of her hand over my cheek, wiping away the last of the tears as I ejaculate in my own lap, flooding my sissy underwear and stocking tops, groaning with pleasure at the exquisite relief of emotion and sexual tension.

Mistress draws her little finger through it and lifts it to my lips and makes me taste my own cum before latching me back onto her breast and I suckle and I suckle and I suckle.

Until Mistress directs me into my cage for the night where my mattress is soft and the security of the bars around me promise the kind of deep, peaceful sleep I have only discovered since I found my Mistress.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Heaven

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

South Shields

"Heaven"

Glad you think so too...

By *appyChap91Man 10 weeks ago

Hull