FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Crave my wife to catch me crossdressing

Crave my wife to catch me crossdressing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    24 weeks ago

I'm married to Helen were both 57 and been married since 1985..long time. I'm a crossdresser and love cock...she has no idea...its hard leading a double life...gets tiring and expensive

I crave Helen to catch me...have a few weeks dealing with it...then turn supportive and end up being my best girly friend

There's nothing I'd love more than to go shopping and cocktails with her and she chooses a guy for me then embarrasses me by asking him over to chat to us ..

I'd happily help her in her search for what I secretly know is her fantasy fuck...a young lad..aged about 18-20...very athletic and works out in gym...she's hot for those types.

I sometimes Risk getting caught as it just adds to the excite but overall I'd love to be her girly best friend and naught part er in crime with guys when we're out clubbing or cruising bars xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icki222TV/TS 24 weeks ago

Lincoln

Oh hunni I feel your pain. When I was married I longed for the same.

Now I'm alone and I find I don't dress at home, only for meets.

I hope you finally make it happen, everything is crossed for you!

Stay safe babe xxx

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

When my wife discovered my little secret it led to her having fun with other men, she would often insist on Tanya having to watch to see how real men behave in the bedroom

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 24 weeks ago

Stortford

My wife knows, and hates it,

I only started dressing fully after an early menopause meant she stopped anything sexual overnight.

By *ovingmyknickersgTV/TS 24 weeks ago

cheshire

I have told my wife that I want to cross dress. At first she was going to go along with the idea but started quizzing me as to how often etc, then decided she didn't want me to do it.

We have a compromise, I can wear my knickers, yes I have my own, different size to hers when I want but all the time when on holiday.

And yes we do have matching because I bought them for her.

By (user no longer on site) OP    24 weeks ago

We're sexless have been for 4 years so I get fucked and hope and pray she's cheating on me to get her needs met too x

By *usie pTV/TS 23 weeks ago

taunton

Mmmmm please consider the consequences if it does not go the way you want, it may end in divorce but I fully understand the agony of a sexless life when you still have the desires.

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Toy me town

I only started dressing after my divource but have had the few G.F.'s. One knew about my dressing. I now aim to bring it up before anything happens.

By *ickylouCouple 23 weeks ago

Bi

It was something we spoke about very early in our relationship. We also spoke about fantasies and things we have tried in the past.

May as well get it all out in the open

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

Wife knows I dress but doesn’t like it

Would so love to do it more and with her helping

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS 23 weeks ago

City

I'm lucky enough to have this relationship with my Hotwife we both love girls nights in bed out and we both meet hot men separately and together

By *laire4490TV/TS 22 weeks ago

northallerton

Hi sympathize with Victoria. It can be a dangerous game telling your wife you crossdress and have sex with other men. Fortunately my wife knows and lets me dress at home sometimes. When I go out I tell her I am meeting one on my crossdressing friends. Sometimes I just like to go out in public dressed but She is not aware of this and would not approve.Claire xxx

By *ast_jjMan 22 weeks ago

Dublin and London

"I'm lucky enough to have this relationship with my Hotwife we both love girls nights in bed out and we both meet hot men separately and together "
Extremely lucky I would say.

By *urabriteMan 22 weeks ago

stafford

By *amantha ABCTV/TS 22 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I'm lucky I told my wife and she was very understanding.Not to the point of letting me go off and have sex with other men Greer,but buying me every thing I need to fully dress en fem.

By *ast_jjMan 22 weeks ago

Dublin and London

"I'm lucky I told my wife and she was very understanding.Not to the point of letting me go off and have sex with other men Greer,but buying me every thing I need to fully dress en fem. "
Has she embraced it in your sex life?

By *umblebiMan 22 weeks ago

ayles

By *av184Man 22 weeks ago

newport

Yeah I’d be careful I told mine i like to wear women’s undies when we meet ( half the truth ) and she said she was ok with that but as the years went by I hardly wore any with her but she found my stash and threw it out and said no more, then early menopause did for our sex life as well. I’m now in a sexless marriage and don’t dress often but I do love her and being in a flat on my own I think would be worse so I look for a bit of discrete fun on here to keep me going x

» Add a new message to this topic