FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > No hands cum

No hands cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungbibristol OP   Man 24 weeks ago

bristol

At a meet last week after some serious sucking of each others fat cocks, the guy I was with begged me to fuck him (he’s a proven safe and trusted semi-regular) we’ve only ever sucked each other before but he’s wanted my cock in his ass for some time.

As I eased it in with him led on his back, I could see how hard his fat 8 inch cock was. I kept pushing slowly until ‘pop’ I was fully in as I began to pick up the pace he exclaimed that he was going to cum. I fucked him hard as he shot streams of juicy cum all over his own hairy chest, all whilst his cock was completely untouched. This drove me wild and I fucked hard and fast before pulling out to unload over his face and open mouth.

I now cannot stop thinking about his no hands cum. I’m predominantly top but I’m craving that orgasm he experienced.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS 24 weeks ago

cambridge

By *r_LickCouple 24 weeks ago

aberdeen

That sounds hot !

By *icklowhornMan 24 weeks ago

Dublin Wicklow

Easily done, get yourself a prostate massager. Best orgasms you will experience

bristol

"That sounds hot ! "

It sure was

bristol

"Easily done, get yourself a prostate massager. Best orgasms you will experience "

I’d prefer the real thing tbh

By *imeyeMan 24 weeks ago

Moseley

I've never been able to cum hands-free. I've seen loads (no pun intended) of videos of guys cumming hands free and wish I could do it but I can't. I've edged for ages but no success, I've even tried with my cock against my wife's bum and me absolutely not moving but trying my hardest to imagine her with another guy and thinking I might cum, but it never happens. I think what you're describing is different i.e. being fucked and the prostatic stimulation makes you cum without you touching your cock. When I've been fucked in the past (not for many years) I knew that if I had an erection whilst being fucked then it would make me cum even without touching my cock, so I did everything I could not to get one as I didn't want to ruin things by cumming too quickly.

» Add a new message to this topic