FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Weekend job

Weekend job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    25 weeks ago

Never made much of an impression in school and was bullied by others, so was happy to get myself a little part time job in a shoe shop on the high street

Joneses shoes, was run by Harry and Mary, two lovely older people Mary was married Harry lived alone

Being interviewed by them was my first real job interview

Mary was in her late 50s BBW Harry early 60s tall very slim well kept chap, slightly feminine sounding

Now Tom the type of shop this is, Is respectable and more aimed towards the older lady and gent manners cost nothing young man and we are expecting you to be very respectful of our customers going the extra mile for a customer can be very important and rewarding we once were in your shoes so to speak and it has given us both a very happy life and rewarding

I nodded my sister said ask a few questions about what is the best seller and stuff so I did so

Mrs Jones, Mary please Tom she said, Mary what sorts of things can I learn from you, well it's always important to start the day with a good cuppa, she looked at Harry,

Ok I will teach you about selling and recognising what our female clients like, Harry here will help you get to grips with the gentleman experience

After a few weeks and a few sales Mary who I was getting very attracted to her square heels and seamed stockings her large hips and full breasts took me aside, so how are you enjoying it young man, very much Mrs Jones you have shown me a lot and I think I'm picking it up, you are indeed Harry is very impressed

Harry in a quiet time one day talked about some of the customers I hadn't seen yet a few saucy ladies

He asked me if I liked a little saucy fun, he said that he never married and enjoyed life in all it's different persuasion, hmm what you mean Harry

Mary is married to John he is a nice fella if a bit drab, Mary however is a different story, do you like her, yes I said she is kind as you are, Harry, oh she likes you Tom he winked

Later that day a tall lady came into the shop and Harry was like a rat up a drain pipe to help her, I watched from a distance, he gazed at her held her ankle and caressed it, he disappeared and went into the back room brought out a box with black patient heels, he called me over, this is Stacey nice to meet your acquaintance Stacey she smiled

Harry said now Tom when fitting a shoe such as these you must ask the lady to lift her skirt somewhat as you need to check the ankle strap, I nodded

Harry stroking her calf placed the heel on it was almost like Cinderella like

Then the second one and he stood up well Stacey what do you think, oh there very high Harry. Here let me help you up I stood and watched her strut up and down twirling Harry couldn't keep his eyes off her

They look perfect on you Stacey

Do you think so mmm they are comfortable and sexy I love my long legs in them

Mary came into the shop oh Stacey dear how are you Harry is sorting me out, she giggled is he now Mary replied

The new lad seems like he's taking an interest to, oh he's a very fast learner

Mmm is he now

Harry and Mary laughed at Stacey.

I'll take them, lovely said Harry as Stacey sat down I could see Harry's cock bulge he took the first heel off and was placing it in the box Stacey foot went onto his crotch he looked up smiled her nylon foot rubbing his bulge

He took the second off and she placed it against his crotch Mary was looking at the moment and the pen she had resting on her lips tongue titillating the button, Stacey stopped put on her shoe and went to the counter to pay, Harry put the shoes in a bag and wished her well and Stacey left her disappeared into the back of the shop, i waited and then followed

Harry was in the toilet I took a peak through the lock he had his erect dick out pulling it and his fingers rubbing the tip then licking his fingers, I went back into the shop

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lliwantisfun555Man 25 weeks ago

Sunderland

Good start

By *lderWiserNowMan 25 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *rouble 50Man 25 weeks ago

turriff

By *bdnhonestMan 25 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *ucksguy2000Man 25 weeks ago

aylesbury

By (user no longer on site) OP    25 weeks ago

Mary said she's interesting Stacey I mean, I said yes she is lovely, mmm donut like older women, oh um uh, it's ok dear your amongst friends, I kinda do Mary, yes, mmm I've caught you cheeky boy looking at me, oh um sorry, oh don't be dear I'm sure Harry told you a few things about me, well kinda, I've seen you looking at my ass when I bend over, I must admit Mary it's beautiful, lol it's big you mean oh god no, with that Harry came back into the shop, you feeling better Harry, yes Mary, she is pretty our Stacey.

The following weekend I turned up early

Always one to be punctual

Mary was in the shop she waved and let me in

Good morning Tom, your eager

Sorry Mary I had a lift off my sister

No matter put the kettle on dear

I made a cuppa and Mary joined me

How are you Tom, I'm very good Mary, I bet you are she laughed crossing her ample nylon thighs, I thought a change today she said

Oh in what way Mary, Stacey is coming in and I think you should serve her oh what about Harry oh he will observe, ok

Yes as long as you're sure

Certainly.

Good

She uncrossed her legs she was wearing red nylon first time I'd seen it

Harry arrived and she told him her idea he looked and said absolutely

Later Stacey arrived I welcomed her

She sat and Mary introduced me this is Tom he's learning the ropes, ah yes he's new isn't he oh he's very pretty I blushed

Well What can we do for you Stacey

Boots Mary something sexy, ah I have just the ones, Harry closed the shop,

Out Mary came with a pair of thigh high boots, . Tom you need to unzip these right down to the ankle, yes Mary

Stacey sat lifting her gypsy skirt for me to place her stocking ankle into the boot, there now Tom Mary said you have to adjust and zip remember to caress the calf to ensure they fit as you zip

I began touching Stacey leg oh he's very soft Mary, she laughed I zipped further up and past the knee Stacy took my hand and pulled it higher there now the other, Harry was sat behind the counter watching smirking

Again I took her ankle and caressed her nylon legs, my cock was hard and I could feel it throbbing

Again Stacey took my hand

Towards the top and lifting her skirt between her thighs was a cock oh um it's ok dear she said do you like it

I stammered um be polite Tom um yes it's beautiful, I thought oh good god why did I say that

Right then Stacey how do they feel

Magnificent Mary I think I'll wear them home

As you wish

I packed the shoes Stacey wore in, and said my goodbyes go out the kettle on Tom Mary said

I did as I was told as I walked past the desk Harry dick was out and hard it was big and beautiful

I started making the tea

Mary came into the office

Stacey is a special lady

Did you like her

Yes she is very pretty

Mary touched my semi cock mmm bet it's wet um oh god

It is

S

Mary unzipping my pants took it out and wanked it mmm young cock she said I wanted to touch it for ages

By *igerman23Man 25 weeks ago

hayes

Wow love the story.more i hope

By *cott60Man 25 weeks ago

Perth

Dont stop

By *imtimMan 25 weeks ago

Morecambe

Great story ??