FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Work Fun 3

Work Fun 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    25 weeks ago

Laura was a filthy little fucker, that's for sure! One time at work we teased each other for a good 7 hours, touching here and there but no skin on skin so to speak. When she left work I texted her, I knew her hubby was on nights and told her I'd be round her house to make her cum 3 times... once with fingers, once with tongue and once with my cock. She didn't flinch... 'what should I be wearing?' She asked. 'Black suspenders, black bra,black high heels and NO panties.' She agreed and said the door would be open.

I arrived, walked in and was greeted by this dark gaired, brown eyed sex goddess. All kitted out as she was told. She sat back on the chair and said 'Tongue first' I hungrily agreed and as shd opened her legs to reveal her wet pussy I lapped at her.'Where has that tongue been all my life!' she exclaimed breathily. I popped my thumb onto her arse... 'fuck... you are obsessed with my arsehole' she laughed as her first orgasm exploded through her... she lay on her afterglow as I knelt up, produced my hard cock and wanked it against her throbbing, still cumming pussy.... tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oppy12Man 25 weeks ago

Swindon

She gazed at my hard cock as I wanked it over her. She reached out and took control, bringing it forward till she could rub it against her clit... her skin felt so good on my dick, her juices making my cock head glisten. She pushed it down and my stiff cock slipped into her warm body. We both gasped and we starting moving in unison building our rhythm. I reaced down and got her juices on my fingers and placed them in her mouth. She licked them greedily and then I kissed her so deeply... maddeningly erotic.

Then she said something so naughty... her wedding picture was behind her and she said ' take me doggy so I can look at the picture whilst you fuck me..' Wow, my cock got harder and I flipped her, got her arse high in the air and rammed my cock in her, fucking her rough and hard. My finger in her arse, cock ravaging her pussy as she looked at her husband. She wanted to be used, her body be used and I was happy to oblige her.... tbc

By *luvoralMan 25 weeks ago

Redruth

By *andyandmickCouple 25 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ritter1Man 25 weeks ago

Dundee

By *oyntzMan 25 weeks ago

all over Ireland

As I fucked her like the young married slut she wanted to be I slapped her arse... all the while Laura staring at her husband. What was she thinking? I don't know... this is how I like getting fucked perhaps? I wish this was you? Perhaps.. . I just know she was moaning like fuck and her pussy was gripping my cock. I told her to wank her clit whilst I got deeper and within seconds her cum was dripping out over my cock. Orgasm 2... only the fingers remained. I turned her over..' oh no, not more' she said. I smiled and opened her legs, her pussy red and wet. I put two fingers inside her and with the other had rubbed her still sensitive clit it didn't take long. Her pussy juice was everywhere and she rode my hand till she was exhausted. Picture... a gorgeous young dark haired slut wearing black stockings, bra and heels with no panties. Shaved pussy open and legs open.. 'So, where do you want my cum?' I asked. She smiled, said nothing and just opened her mouth. I moved up and put my cock in her mouth and fucked it. She barely had the energy left to suck, instead just letting me fuck her mouth as I saw fit. The only time she moved was when I pushed all the way in and my legs stiffened... she do J was ready and grabbed my arse and kept me in her mouth deep. My cock pumped a full load into her throat and she didn't flinch she took it all and kept sucking until my cock was clean and going limp. I went down and kissed her deep... I miss you Laura!

Had a glorious wank about Laura this morning

» Add a new message to this topic