FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bathroom job for a naughty client

Bathroom job for a naughty client

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he topless tradie OP   Man 26 weeks ago

hidden village

So this is partly ture and some is added to make things more interesting.

I got a message from a person I know that his ex's bathroom had sprung a leak, he isn't into DIY and still part owned the house, so needed someone he could trust to go and sort the issue out.

I replied "no problem u can go round tomorrow on my way home from a job and have a look".

Now I had heard stories of this lady and how they used to swing, but little did I know what she was really like.

I arrive at the agreed time to a nice house out the way of the local town. Let's call her Sophie she is a middle aged woman blonde hair blue eyes like the sea, opened the door in some very tight yoga gear. I usually like a woman with a good size bum and boobs, but she was petite with say B cups and a very toned physique. She stood in the doorway and looked me up and down with a slight smile, complimented me on my work gear and invited me in. I followed her slight frame through to the kitchen where the leak had shown on the cieling, she stopped turned and stood within inches of me, with one hand on the counter top and said "this crease is still very wet" I chuckled to myself as she pointed up and as she looked back at me realising and started to laugh herself. Ice broken she then apologised and I said "not to worry I have a crude sense of humour". She then slid past me the hand that was on the counter brushing round my back. "Would you like to see upstairs, the ensuite is the issue I think" again in this frorien house I follow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ritter1Man 26 weeks ago

Dundee

By *ilbert4450Man 26 weeks ago

paisley

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan 26 weeks ago

cinderford

Keep it going

By *annSummersMan 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

Keen to read more.

hidden village

We make it up the stairs and she leads me through her neat bedroom with a large bed, I glance round and a couple of things catch my eye. A few pairs of nice underwear on a chair and a couple of straps hanging down to the floor from under the bedsheets are the more obvious. I think to myself about how she must look in the lacy garments. But I follow only a few paces behind with the nice view infornt of me. Now into the bathroom I have a quick look and she explains that she has had some issues with the shower before, I take note as she walks into it and stretches up to the showerhead and shows off a very toned flat stomach. I explain I will need to check the shower and water test it to find said leak, and if she is happy I will check the other plumbing in the room. She agrees with that telling smile and asks if I want a coffee to witch I accept, off she goes and I get down to business check the shower sure enough the tell tale signs are there. I then move round the room and get to the sink and unit below, as I open the doors im greeted with the usual beauty products but along side them a large wand vibrator, then I see a shining object behind a bottle of clear liquid that on second glance was some lube, sure enough it was a heavy weight metal butt plug with a pink jewel in the end im moving bits round and as I do the butt plug drops out of the cupboard onto the tiles with a solid bang. I go "shit" and quickly pick it up to replace it as my gracious host returns with my coffee. "Didn't your mother teach you not to play with others toys" as im caught red handed. "Nearly broke my toe when it landed" I reply trying to think quickly. She holds the coffee in close to her chest and looks me up and down again. "Thats usually not in the cupboard, more somewhere only few see it" I feel a twich in my work shorts and know exactly what she is putting down, this is the person I have been told about, warned even. But I'm in for a penny now . "Oh really, well I have seen it now does that get me on the list" I pass it to her and she gives me my coffee, but the hand remains outstretched. I look for a seccond as she then says "well I will need the bottle and its friend I know you have also seen". My mouth wasn't open but may well have been. Back into the unit I go to retrieve the remaining items and she says "when you are done in here I will be in my bedroom don't be too long" with this exchange my cock has started to swell and the blood definitely wasn't making it to my brain! I said I only need to spray test the shower then I will be though. "Surely we can do the shower after, best to save water" and she disappeared once again looking over her shoulder.

By *enuine photographerMan 26 weeks ago

Swansea

Superb

By *cotty909Man 26 weeks ago

tranent

By *ubik cubeMan 26 weeks ago

Near Liverpool

By *ogan WillowCouple 26 weeks ago

Leeds

By *imbob2145Man 26 weeks ago

stirling

By *oppy12Man 26 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant

By *exymarvelMan 26 weeks ago

cardiff

hidden village

Well it didn't take me long to compose myself and put things back in order. I rose from the floor and started to make my way into the bedroom. One pace in I see the sheets on the floor. Two paces the straps are no longer hanging down beside the bed but moved onto her ankles and some at her head end. Three She is there on all fours, arse rising like the sun glistening with lube like jew covered grass, her hand easing this metal implement into her very hungry hole. I can see her uncoverd nipples just brushing the sheets as her back arches and one last push it's in and swallowed to the stem. I'm now moving further into the room, the chair I had seen earlier now directly at the end of the bed with a perfect view of this specimen impaling herself. I have grown hard again she tells me "sit and become one of the select club".

By *J GeminiTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *asisguyMan 26 weeks ago

Tipperary

Great story

hidden village

I go to take my seat as I find her wet thong clearly this hasn't just been tension building in my head alone. Did she plan this, was it a test or a woman that just wants to have some control over a younger man. Well I cupped them in my hand and sat down now rubbing myself through my workware, feeling the damp garments in my other hand, do I raise them to my nose, do I inhale this vixen both visually and in aroma. I had to. I Brought them to my face as my eyes fixed on her rubbing growing clit and her begining to softly moan. She had seen me and was loving me smelling her, now to my mouth she is still watching I hear her "taste me" in a voice like a whisper. I do, and if a vein in my cock could blow, it would have. I'm now at full pressure my zip is the last bastion of security that I can't take I remove my cock and havent seen It strain like this before. I lower the damp underwear round my shaft like a trophy and start to wank myself to her rhythm. It feel amazing not only the woman infornt of me, now running this jackhammer sounding wand over her cunt, the feel of the material brushing my balls as I stroke, and her growing moans. I'm in heaven. She is building hard and fast, the plug is shifting and bouncing in her hole, pushing her ring out as she clenches, then pulled back in like the tide. What more can there be... she screams loudly and pushes the wand hard against herself as she blows, fireing at me is streams of her juices as she squirts seccond only to a super soaker. I'm now covered and she is still going! Not the soft whisper anymore now a growling demand " pull the plug hard" she says, I'm lifting myself out of the chair, cock out infront and hands grasping the seat of the plug. As I pull she is grabbing it back, Cumming again. I will not be defeated and get a knuckle round the base and with a satisfying pop its out. She is reaching back, not for the plug for my hair. Her hand is round the back of head and I'm thrust forward, my tounge right into this open wound in her. She has dropped the wand from her other hand and is now grinding on my face. My cock leaking and throbbing, wanting to be inside her but my mouth needs this hole more. She is there once more and just like that my face is now as wet as the bed sheets.

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Awesome

By *ouldlove2tryMan 26 weeks ago

Here and there

By *ave008tMan 26 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Swansea

Keep going

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan 26 weeks ago

cinderford

Fuck I’m throbbing reading g this great story

By *rish_stud94Man 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

Can’t wait to hear more

By *ushin boundariesCouple 26 weeks ago

halstead

hidden village

Once again I hear that commanding voice "take your tongue out of my arse and get inside me" I take no more invitation and rip my clothes off and mount the bed, as I do she pulls the wet knickers from my hard and long cock and pushed them into my mouth. Then turns back to her favored position. I line up at her soaked cunt, and with no resistance glide inside her. The wand is back with one hand and the other reaches under to my balls, im taking long, slow but meaningful thrusts really hamering home the last couple of inches, beating her cervix with the bulging top of my dick she is matching my pace and pressure slamming herself back against me as she grabs at my swinging nuts crashing into her clit. I'm building pace as she gets on another climb seconds later and she is tightening around me her lips engulfing my length. She climaxes to a shaking release. Then drops forward, her cheeks parting,I see my next target. I move forward as she is still bucking and push my cock over her ring. She raises her hips slightly and I go for broke. After seeing what she did to her plug I know I'm in for a wild ride, and as my thick helmet pushes into her I hear her gasp then moan. The feeling is intense as inch my inch I'm delving in. But Sophie is trying to push back again to take all of me. By inch six she is slowing but I'm pushing on, until my stomach is against her, then withdraw and back again, building that feeling. She has her face buried in a pillow moaning hard and really getting into me fucking her arse like a prize winning jocky riding the grand national. Sweat pooring from us both I'm getting close, I need to blow. She has some sixth sense and screams for me "fill my arse I want to feel it, let me have your cum" I can't take this little minx's filthy mouth and start to unload, a momentous amount of seed inside her. I'm still thrusting as I feel myself soften and withdraw as my cock drops out and across her pussy once more I admire her gape and my cum ozing out. She reaches round to her arse to feel the liquid poring out, then rolls over onto her back, panting like me. "God that was so good I haven't been riding like that in some time. She removes her garment from my mouth and sits up kissing me passionately. Pulling back ishe says "Let's get that shower checked then I need to ask you something".

By *..NemoMan 26 weeks ago

Durham

By *atesey68Man 26 weeks ago

audley

By *oppy12Man 26 weeks ago

Swindon

By *annSummersMan 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *oss25Man 26 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *cubasexMan 26 weeks ago

dudley

By *cubasexMan 26 weeks ago

dudley

By *ushin boundariesCouple 26 weeks ago

halstead

By *andyandmickCouple 26 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ormladMan 26 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *hil911Man 26 weeks ago

Solihull

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 26 weeks ago

Arlesey

Please keep going, what did she want to ask you?

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

By *umon337Man 26 weeks ago

Offaly

By *acksmith22Man 26 weeks ago

cannock

Amazing story

By *ardnreddyMan 26 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Keep going

By *hristopherd999Man 26 weeks ago

Brentwood

By *kpiercedCouple 26 weeks ago

walsall

By *ony2269Man 26 weeks ago

Radcliffe

By *itom18Man 26 weeks ago

Wigan

By *ornynhappy23Man 26 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *j47Man 26 weeks ago

limerick

By *hewey733Man 26 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *en1234300Man 26 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *ig daddy 1969Man 26 weeks ago

manchester

By *ilbert4450Man 26 weeks ago

paisley

By *ayWaddMan 26 weeks ago

Barnsley

Very naughty

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan 26 weeks ago

Madrid

I need a service for our gas boiler but unfortunately I won't be in but my wife be home alone, anychance of popping by

Swansea

Excellent

By *1sexypairCouple 26 weeks ago

Retford

By *rdiscreet327Man 26 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant writing op.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 26 weeks ago

Hastings

By *ig daddy 1969Man 26 weeks ago

manchester

By *namoratomanMan 26 weeks ago

Herefordshire

Nice build up and waiting for the next parts

By *lymouth nice guyMan 26 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *sprey6Man 26 weeks ago

Here!

By *heswingerMan 26 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

By *icurious69jockMan 26 weeks ago

north east lincs

By *lderWiserNowMan 26 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *_new_memberMan 26 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *overt711CoolMan 25 weeks ago

Leicestershire

By *aughtywifeyWoman 25 weeks ago

close

By *achukMan 25 weeks ago

Travelling

What a ride

By *he topless tradie OP   Man 25 weeks ago

hidden village

Sorry for going on the missing list been a busy lad replying to messages.

We move together slowly into the bathroom. I'm intoxicated by the smell of sex in the air, and now the shower steam she walks into the shower and lures me in. Her hands are all over my body and mine reaching round the back of her neck as we continue to kiss and explore each other. She grabs the soap and works some into her hands as she begins to carres me and find my soft dick. It feels great as she works round my balls and length facing me, she reaches further and drags her hand back with her middle finger tracing down my crack and over my areshole, my cock jumps and she giggles "you like that". Now I have had my fair share of play and enjoy someone playing with my arse. I want to see what she is capable of and return her question "what man doesnt" I get told about how her ex wasn't into anything near his hole and she had always wanted to explore this. I see it as my opportunity to take the lead, "well any good girl should be rewarded, would you like to see how much fun it can be?" She doesn't relpy she just simply gets down onto her knees, I raise a leg onto the tiled shower seat giving her access, as water runs down my back washing all the soap away. "I want you to run your tounge from my crack over my balls to the end of my helmet" without hesitation I feel her mouth move in, tounge pushing forward and buried inbetween my cheeks hunting for my ring. She moves like I told her nice and slowly lapping away. It felt so good and she eventually reaches the tip of my cock, then taking me into her mouth she pushing forward looking up at me. I can feel her push on then the unmistakable ribs of her throat. God how did a man let this woman go. She pulls back and runs the same in reverse until she reaches what she wants and teases my bum before lurching fowrad penetrating me. I am now the one to grab her head and grind on her face fucking myself with an eager mouth. Like myself she wants more though so we move back to the bed dripping wet, horny and ready exploration.

By *enuine photographerMan 25 weeks ago

Swansea

By *oppy12Man 25 weeks ago

Swindon

By *cotty909Man 25 weeks ago

tranent

By *ormladMan 25 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *exymarvelMan 25 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ritter1Man 25 weeks ago

Dundee

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

By *ardnreddyMan 25 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

By *hil911Man 25 weeks ago

Solihull

By *oyntzMan 25 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ung-RobMan 25 weeks ago

Rickmansworth

By *hager777Man 25 weeks ago

Hereford

More please

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 25 weeks ago

Hastings

By *rdiscreet327Man 25 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant.

By *j47Man 25 weeks ago

limerick

By *akeb7722Man 25 weeks ago

weston-super-mare

Following

By *ogan WillowCouple 25 weeks ago

Leeds

By *cubasexMan 25 weeks ago

dudley

By *lymouth nice guyMan 25 weeks ago

Plymouth

Super hot

By *he-ProfessorMan 25 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *eedshandymanMan 25 weeks ago

leeds

Fxxx cowboy I had to go there and fix it properly,ceiling all down what a shit show ????

By *ike231251Man 25 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *j and c 2Couple 25 weeks ago

mullingar

By *adyinred696969Couple 25 weeks ago

Brecon

By *pagedMan 25 weeks ago

Doncaster