FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Stranger (Competed story)

The Stranger (Competed story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incs-couple OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Boston

Last year I started a story "The Stranger" and people seemed to like it, but due to lack of time I never finished it, so here is the completed story I hope you enjoy.

Ping!

Mark's phone alerted him he had a message, he looked at it, it was from Alice.

Mark and Alice had been together for ten years. he met her whilst doing his master’s in economics at uni, and she was just starting her first year of sociology, he was now 32, had lost the six-pack he once had but was still fairly fit. Alice, however, was 28, and still as attractive as ever, with her long curls of red hair, and face covered in cute freckles size 12 figure and 32D chest.

Mark looked at the clock.

“2am! Either she can’t get a taxi, and she wants a lift home from the club, or she’s forgotten the key, and I’ve got to stay up!” He muttered to himself.

He picked up the phone and read the text.

‘Hi darling, Vanessa has fucked off somewhere, but I’ve met a really cute guy in the club, and he’s taking me back to his for the night, I promise to take lots of pictures and videos for you, don’t wait up, love you xx’

From early on in the relationship, Mark and Alice had decided they didn’t want a normal, lifestyle with, boring marriage, kids, vanilla/monogamous sex, etc., so they agreed on an open relationship, either one of them could sleep with whomever they wanted, as long as they were honest with each other, didn’t develop it into anything more than just sex, and in Alice's case, she took lots of photos and videos for Mark’s wank bank.

Mark turned off the phone, finished his drink and went to bed to at least try to sleep while his mind raced at the thought of what and who she might be doing this time.

Around lunchtime the next day, Alice arrived home, still wearing the black mini dress she had worn out the night before, but now with the biggest grin on her face. She sauntered over to Mark, sat on the sofa and sat next to him. He could smell the scent of sex on her as she stared to fish for his cock in his sweatpants.

“I take it you had a good night then,” he said, already knowing the answer.

“And a good morning!” she added in reply.

She found her target and started to stroke him, and within moments, he was as hard as a scaffolding pole.

“So come on then, let's see them, and hear what happened!”

Alice gave him her mobile, and he started to look at the pictures, there was his beautiful wife, on her knees sucking a huge cock, the man’s hand behind her head and holding her hair, the picture didn’t show his face, just his torso, another the same no face pick, this time it was of her playing with herself while he masturbated, Mark saw the look of pure lust on Alice’s face, as she looked this man in the eye, and Mark knew that she at that moment really wanted that cock in her now!

Alice continued to stroke Mark's cock as she started to tell him about the previous night. She explained that Vanessa and she had a great time in the bars and then went to the club, it was there that Vanessa met up with an ex-boyfriend and seemingly forgot about Alice, and soon after completely disappeared. She decided she was going to finish her drink and then get a cab home but then a really cute guy saw her standing alone and offered to buy her a drink, and then another, and then another.

“We just seemed to be talking for ages, of course, it helped that he was fucking fit!!” she said whilst pulling down both Mark's sweatpants boxers and jumping on, impaling herself on his cock.

She immediately started to grind herself on Mark's member. Telling him how the stranger started to slide his hand up her thigh as they sat at one of the tables they found. Mark was now on to another picture of Alice lying spread eagle, and the stranger's cock sat at the entrance to her pussy.

“Fuck this is hot! I love it when you’re a slut!”

She told him how he soon had his fingers past her thong and into her soaking wet cunt, how he quickly brought her to orgasm in the club whilst surrounded by other people, and how he asked her to come home with him so he could pleasure her for the rest of the night.

“And fucking hell did he? I haven’t been to sleep yet!”

Mark next reached a video, he pressed play and was greeted by Alice, on all fours, screaming whilst being rammed from behind.

“Oh fuck!”

“Oh fuck!”

“Fuck me harder!”

“Treat me like a slut!”

“Mark, when you watch this, I hope you see how it’s done! God, he’s so big!”

“Oh God! Oh God, I’m coming again!!”

The video stopped but the words revolved around his head, and soon he was plastering the inside of Alice with his hot juices. Alice climaxed directly after, then slid down to the floor and sucked Mark clean.

“Right, I’ve had a fucking busy night, so I’m off for a shower, and then a nap!” And off she went.

Mark looked as she walked away her dress still above her ass cheeks, each one giving a little wiggle as she walked over the stone floor towards the bathroom, a little drop of cum hitting the floor as she went. That night was pretty much a repeat of this with Alice again explaining what had happened and Mark cumming buckets into her at the thought of a stranger and his wife.

The next morning, Mark awoke, and as Alice had such a busy couple of days, he left her sleeping on the bed, he looked at her as he left the room a face full of contentment, her beautiful red hair, cascading down, covering her ample chest and the satin sheets covering her gorgeous behind. He made himself some coffee and checked his phone. A work email sat there.

“What the fuck do they want? It's fucking Sunday!”

He opened it.

“Oh, for fucks sake, it’s Josh!”

Josh was a dick, Mark and he had never got on since Mark started at the insurance firm. Mark was a quiet chap who got on with his work, got on with most of the staff and tried not to piss anyone off. Josh, on the other hand, was lazy, bullying, and, if the rumours were to be believed, had bedded most of the female staff in the office, A rumour that he had probably started as he hung around with his five cronies discussing the “Talent” and doing fuck all else and getting paid for it, as the rest picked up his workload.

What does that twat want?”

‘Hi Mark, hope you’ve had a great weekend, you sad, pathetic loser! I know I have! Check out the links in the email.’

“What a knob”, Mark muttered.

Mark clicked the link and was immediately confronted by a picture of Josh balls deep in Alice. With a caption that read ‘Fuck me, she’s good, might have to make her a regular”. Another pic this time of her sat mouth wide open as spunk flew from his cock and covered her face, this time the caption read, ‘She’s fucking loving it, says her husband is useless!’ and finally, another picture of his cock buried in her arse, with the caption “If you tell her anything, or try and stop me having her again, I’ll tell everyone who fucked up the Pearson account, and then my dick won’t be the only one in the shit!!”

Mark’s knees turned to jelly, and he virtually crashed to the floor, the cup of coffee smashing on the stone tiles, sitting there staring at the phone in his hand displaying his beautiful wife being ploughed by the person he hated the most in the world. He felt sick, his mind raced how could he stop this? He thought of a hundred different solutions, but they all had the same outcome, Josh revealing that Mark was responsible for the mistake that cost the business millions, followed by him being fired, Sir Letchworth, the CEO, making sure that he never worked for any other financial company ever again, being sued for millions, losing everything, the apartment, the car, his reputation, and ultimately and most importantly his wife.

The phone beeped, and a text message came through, it read.

‘I take it you will have seen the email by now, Wow your wife is fun, who would have thought clean-cut Mark would have an open relationship with such a dirty-minded, cum guzzling, slut! What’s the matter, can’t you give her what she needs? I did, she came and howled like a bitch on heat, and she sucks like a hoover. I think I’m going to use her again and again, you don’t mind, do you cuck? Unless you want me to tell Letchworth!’

Mark furiously wrote a reply.

‘You bastard! I’ll fucking kill you! How did you even know that was my wife?’

‘Oh, I’ve been looking how to get to you for a long time, and when I saw you and Alice is it? Out on the town a few months back, I knew what I wanted, so been following her for a bit, just looking for a moment, saw her get off with a few blokes, which I thought was some ammo to use against you, but when I then spoke to one of the guys, he told me about your arrangement, how as long as you got pics and videos, and she told everything when you got back, she could fuck whomever she liked! So, I waited until I could get in there, and when her friend fucked off on Friday night, I couldn’t leave the poor girl alone in the club could I?’

Josh’s words and the images spun around and around in Mark’s head, he knew he was fucked, but surprisingly he then noticed his cock was straining at his shorts, what? How could he be turned on by this? The woman he loved fucking the man he hated, while he threatened his entire life.

He had to get out, he grabbed his gym kit, got dressed and left, he had to think. It was a few hours later when he returned to the apartment. The workout had done nothing to help figure out a solution, but at least his hard-on had subsided. The living room was empty as he walked in, surely she wasn’t still in bed! Then he heard giggling from the bedroom. Mark crept to the door which was ajar just enough to get a view of the room. Alice was sat at the top of the bed, back against the headboard, wearing one of his white shirts, her naked legs in front of her bent at the knee, giving Mark a great view of her cute white underwear barely covering her mound. Her phone was in her hand, her wrists resting on her knees, and she was texting. She quickly tapped away at the screen and then waited. The reply came soon enough, and she was again giggling, ‘Could be a friend I suppose, maybe Vanessa texting to apologise for Friday night,’ Mark hoped. He looked at Alice, she looked gorgeous sitting there. he loved her smile, and she was almost smiling from ear to ear as she typed away. He then started to gaze at her legs god he loved those wrapped around him, pulling him closer as he made love to her. Then he saw her hand slip from the phone, trace its way down her leg, and start to stroke her delicate white underwear, Mark stood frozen on the spot as he watched her slowly trace the outline of her slit, before settling over her clit and starting to gently rub, gradually getting faster and harder, all the time she continued to text on the phone, soon the white material became see through as they got wetter and wetter, Alice started to moan, and she pulled them to one side and her fingers started to slide inside of her, two, then three. The moans got louder, and she started to buck, she started to find it hard to text at the same time.

“Is that better?” she asked as she turned on the facetime.

“It will be if you aim the camera at what you are doing” came the answer.

JOSH!! Mark recognised the voice immediately.

“That's it, work that cunt hard, imagine my hard cock in your married pussy!”

“Oh Josh that feels good, I can’t wait until I can feel you again for real!”

She was ramming all four fingers in her now while rubbing her clit with her thumb. Mark stood there, wanting to stop it but unable to move when again he noticed his cock was like a flagpole. Suddenly Alice let out a scream through gritted teeth and her pussy gushed like a burst water main.

Mark looked down and spotted the Gym bag sat on the floor next to him, he picked it up and though it down the hallway as it crashed to the ground he shouted.

“Hi darling, I’m back from the gym, then Pete took me to the pub for a couple, Fancy a coffee?”

“Right, got to leave it there my husband's home, will arrange something soon!” she said quietly.

Mark walked into the room, looking at the panting and red-faced Alice, and the soaked sheets and her underwear.

“You look like you’ve been having fun!”

Alice acted coy for a second before saying.

“I've never lied to you before so I’m not going to start now. The man from Friday night texted me, no idea how he got my number, but we got chatting, and he wants to see me again, he even said he’d like to see me regularly, are you ok with that? Because I quite like him, not in any serious way, but he can fuck!!! Boy, can he fuck! And so that got me excited, and I decided to pleasure myself, and as you can see, I really pleasured myself!”

Mark's brain screamed ‘SAY NO!’ but he knew he’d lose everything including her.

“Well, from the look of the sheets, you definitely like the idea, so if you wanna see him regularly, who am I to stand in your way?”

“Thank you so much, darling now come over here and give me that cock that I see growing in your Joggers!”

She was right again it was getting hard at the thought of her and Josh, what was the matter with this thing? Did it not understand what was happening?

Before he knew what was happening, he was beside the bed joggers and boxers around his knees, and Alice had his cock deep in her throat, her lips kissing the base.

Monday morning! Mark dreaded heading into work, and seeing Josh, what would that twat say to him? Would he be able to stop himself from punching him? Surprisingly Josh said very little to him, he just carried on talking to his mates instead of working, as usual, but Mark did notice the occasional look over to him and a stupid grin on his face. This continued all week. Mark started to think that maybe Josh had moved on, when Alice messaged him at 2pm on Friday.

‘Josh (he’s finally told me his name) has asked me out tonight, so I won’t be home until tomorrow again, I’ll get lots of pics and videos for you, and I’ll fill you in on all the details, my little pervert! Love you, Alice’.

Mark looked around the room, and there he was, standing by the coffee machine with a huge smile, raising his cup in a cheers motion to Mark.

Mark arrived home to an empty house, a pair of soaking wet knickers and a note lay on the coffee table.

‘I often forget to say thank you, for the things you do for me, and let me do, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. He may have my body tonight, but you will always have my heart! Please enjoy these, I made them wet, especially for you, Love Alice.’

Mark picked the soaking garment up, lifted it to his face and inhaled deeply, the familiar aroma of Alice's juices instantly made him hard.

He was equally, looking forward to and dreading Alice's return and seeing, and hearing about her night from her, he wasn’t sure he could handle it, but he had no choice he had to carry on as if he were fine or lose everything. And that is how it continued for the next few weeks. Alice would spend the night with Josh. At work, he would give little looks, winks and such at Mark, just enough to rub it in his face, and Mark had to keep quiet and seem happy, all the while listening to Alice as she described how Josh had fucked her this way and that, and gave her massive screaming orgasms, whilst showing him the pictures and videos of it, then receiving vile messages and pictures from Josh.

Mark sat in the office, it was Monday morning, and Alice had spent most of yesterday showing and telling him about their latest marathon fuck. He noticed Josh hanging around the photocopier with four of his mates, Gary, Brian, Stu, and Jay. They were all staring at Josh’s phone.

“Wow, she fit as fuck!” Brain exclaimed.

“Fuck me, I’d give that one!” Jay butted in.

“This is the slapper, you’ve been fucking, is it? You lucky bastard!” Asked Stu.

Mark’s heart started to pound in his chest, He wouldn’t! Would he? A message appeared on his mobile.

‘Just showing the lads, my latest toy, do you like the look of it?’

Next came a picture of Alice tied to the bed, her pussy well used, bright red and puffy, and spunk over her tits, her face luckily blanked out. He then heard Brian say.

“What the fuck did you send that knob a picture for?”

“Just showing him what a woman looks like when she’s really satisfied!” came the reply.

The next part of the conversation was definitely made so that Mark overheard.

“So, guy’s this slut can take a good pounding and is always eager for more, so fancy it, this Friday night?”

“Fucking too right!”

“I wanna smash that!”

“Hell yeah!”

“Always wanted a redhead they are the filthiest!”

Came the answers.

Mark decided that was it, he stood up and started to make his way over to them.

“Oh I’m sorry Mark I forgot about you, would you like a with her?” Josh smiled at him.

“No, of course not, you’re probably busy playing with your train set, Oh here’s an idea, why don’t you try and see if you can figure out who fucked up the Pearson account” He Laughed.

This was the longest week yet, with constant looks and remarks from Josh, and the thoughts of not only him but now his mates abusing his beautiful wife, Mark’s mind was fucked! Friday came, and as per usual, Alice Messaged him.

‘Another Friday, another night with Josh. I know it’s been every week lately, and I promise I will cut it down soon, but he’s hard to say no to. I will see you tomorrow. Love Alice’.

She only mentioned Josh! Did she not know there were going to be five of them? Or was she keeping it secret from him? He couldn’t ask her because she’d then ask how he knew, and then everything would have to come out. With his heart in his mouth, he typed the reply.

‘OK, see you tomorrow, hope you have fun, I’m looking forward to the debrief and reclaim, love Mark’

And hit send.

He couldn’t face going home to an empty house, sitting there thinking about Alice and those five. So, he went straight to the bar after leaving work, returning home, hammered sometime after 1am, and collapsed on the bed into a d*unken coma. Woke about 10ish grabbed a shower, and some fresh clothes and sat waiting for his love. The door opened just after 1, and she quietly walked in. looked happy to see him, but there was something about her, Mark motioned for her to sit next to him, and she cuddled up to him, he waited for what seemed like an age, when the curiosity got to him.

“So, good night? Josh give you a good seeing too?” He said, not sure if he wanted to know the answer. She looked at him, undid his fly and took hold of his cock.

“Yeah, it was OK, Just the usual really, Sorry, we didn’t get any pics or video this time”.

She went on to tell Mark how she sucked him off, he went down on her, then he fucked her in a couple of positions, then we went to sleep, all the time giving Mark a very disinterested wank.

“To be honest, it’s starting to get a bit boring, I think I might cool it off soon. Look, I need a shower I’ll carry on later.” She kissed him and left for the bathroom.

Mark hoped that he was reading this wrong. Later that night, they crawled into bed, At this point in the proceedings, Mark would usually reclaim his wife, but as he slid into bed, Alice turned to him.

“Do you mind if we don’t tonight? I love you, but I'm just too tired at the moment, I think I may be coming down with something”.

Alice had never refused him before even when they both had covid, they’d still fucked! He waited until she was asleep and snuck out of the room, grabbed his phone and began to furiously text Josh.

‘You bastards! You’ve gone too far this time, I’m going to the police! I can take when it was just you, but to trick her into thinking she’s meeting you, and then all of you attacking her, that’s r*pe!’

Twenty minutes later, the reply came.

‘Woe! Woe! Let's not be throwing that word around! Alice knew she was going get gangbanged! She loved the idea, and really, REALLY! enjoyed herself. Don’t believe me, watch the video!’

Mark's finger hovered above the play button, did he really want to see this? It was either going to be, Alice being assaulted, or her enjoying getting fucked by five of his co-workers, the decision was almost taken out of his hands as his subconscious took over and moved his finger down.

The video began, the camera had been put on a shelf or something as it displayed a picture of a room all the furniture had been moved to the sides so a clear area was in the middle, stood there were, Gary, Brian, Stu, and Jay, naked and already hard, the door opened in came Josh also naked, leading Alice by the hand she wore black stockings, black suspenders and a matching corset, no underwear or bra, and a blindfold!

“Shit! She really didn’t know!”

Just then, Josh reached and removed the blindfold, and a cheer went up from the lads, but instead of a look of horror or shock, a huge smile appeared, and she started to clap her hands in joy!

“Oh fuck, she wants it!”

Mark watched as the men all approached his wife, soon hands were everywhere, exploring every inch of her body, Josh then placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees, she was now at eye level with five rock-hard cocks, Mark watched stunned as she looked like a kid in a sweet shop, not knowing which to have first. The decision was made for her as Gary grabbed her head and guided her mouth to his member, She grabbed it with her hand, but it was slapped away by him, and he pushed it into her mouth, There was no finesse he just slammed his entire length into her, she gagged as he held her head there until she was starting to struggle and he slowly backed out before slamming it back in not holding it this time but thrusting his cock in and out of her face.

“Hey, don’t be greedy, we all want a go!” Brain says, pulling him out of the way.

“You cunt! I felt her teeth as you dragged me out!”

Brain didn’t give a fuck, he was too busy sinking his tool into Alice’s mouth.

“That's it! Suck me, you whore!”

Stu was impatient for his turn and got behind Alice, lay on his back and shuffled his face under Alice between her thighs, Mark watched as her eye lit up, as she must have felt Stu’s tongue exploring her undercarriage and saw her sit down onto his face. Even though Mark was keeping the volume low so as not to disturb his sleeping beauty, he could hear Alice moaning and could tell she was really getting into this, Josh was next up to have his cock sucked, and Alice seemed to go that little bit harder on him, enjoying it that little bit more, Gary, and Brain stood either side of josh, and she grabbed them and stroked their cocks, Jay all the while just stood back and was watching and wanking, Mark thought ‘Maybe he’s not into it, maybe he’s all mouth and no trousers!’ Alice’s groans were getting louder, and she started to grind herself on Stu’s face, Louder, and louder she got. Mark had to turn down the volume on the mobile, he knew what was going to happen next, she screamed, and a cascade of fluid drenched Stu’s already wet face, she let go of the cocks, removed Josh from her mouth, and slid down Stu's body.

“Fuck me, I thought I was going to drown then”.

Alice gave a naughty little chuckle, kissed Stu on the lips and then slid further down his body until her pussy met his throbbing cock, she looked hungrily at Josh, who nodded, and she pushed down further, and Mark saw Stu’s cock enter her. she started to ride him hard, Stu kneading her breasts and sucking her nipples, soon Josh cam behind her, pushed her forward so she lay on Stu, spat on her arse, spat on his hand, lubed up his cock, and pushed into her tightest of holes. Alice started panting, trying to cope with what was happening, but before long, she calmed down, and she started to buck on both of the cocks inside her. She wanted more.

“You three!”

She looked at Gary, Brain, and Jay (who still hadn’t done anything) as they all stood there wanking at the sight.

“Kneel down Infront of me so that I can suck you!”

They eagerly did as they were asked, and Alice grabbed both Gary and Jay before allowing Brian into her mouth, she was now airtight, all of her holes filled. And by the look of her in the video, she was in ecstasy! For the next five minutes, Mark watched as the love of his life was being DP’d by Josh and Stu and alternating between the three others, wanking and sucking them. Suddenly, Josh withdrew from her now gaping hole and walked over to the camera.

“I think that’s enough for you! A girl has to have some privacy!” and the video stopped.

Mark sat there in the dark, speechless, suddenly noticing he was stroking his cock through his shorts, ‘what the fuck is wrong with me? ‘

Two minutes later, another text came through, again from Josh.

‘Well, you should have watched it by now, and know that she wanted this! It’s not my fault if she didn’t tell you! Oh, just to let you know, no one knows that Alice is your wife, YET! So, keep quiet, Cuck!’

Alice was quiet all weekend, blaming it on not feeling great, and Mark decided not to push her.

Monday came around, and with a huge sense of dread, Mark arrived at work.

He decided he had to avoid Josh, and his minions Today he just couldn’t face them, by eleven, he was doing well he hadn’t seen them at all, then Tina approached him.

“Letchworth wants to see you in his office now!”

‘Oh fuck! Josh has told him! I’m screwed! Oh well, at least it’s over, I suppose’ Mark thought.

He walked down the corridor to the lift, that would take him to the top floor, and Letchworth’s office. Within minutes, he stood outside the doors of the office feeling like the condemned man. He knocked, and Letchworth with his deep Yorkshire accent, told him to enter.

Letchworth was 75 if he was a day, tall, overweight, balding, always looked a bit sweaty, and red in the face like he’d been slapped in the cheeks, he always gave over a sense that he was a bit slimy, imagine Donald Trump with less hair and less orange tan, and you’re about there. He married into money, and while he was the CEO of the company, everyone knew who the real boss was. Four years ago, he almost lost it all when he was found snogging his secretary at the Christmas party. His wife threatened to leave him and take all the money, but he managed to explain his way out of it.

Mark entered, dreading the next few minutes.

“Ah, Mark, good to see you take a seat”.

This was not what he expected, and Mark cautiously sat down at the table. Letchworth made some small talk for a while, and Mark started to calm down.

“Now for what I really called you here for!” he said, looking straight at Mark.

‘Oh shit, here it comes!’ Mark prepared himself.

“Rumour has it that you have an open marriage, is that right?”

Mark was taken back by the question.

“Er..er..N.. No, that's not true at all!” came his stumbling reply.

“So, can you tell me why Josh is showing photos of him fucking your wife, Alice?” he demanded whilst showing a picture of Alice being fucked with her face blanked out.

“That could be anyone! You can’t even see her face!”

“Oh, come on Mark, you can do better than that, I know that’s Alice I recognise the little devil tattoo on her arm”.

“I know everyone here and their family, you never know when information like that may come in useful” he said slyly.

“Ok, yes sir, my wife and I do have an understanding?”

“But why Josh? He’s an arsehole!”

“It’s complicated Sir”.

“Well, I don’t have time for that at the moment, but I do want to talk about Alice, she is sexy as fuck! And I want you to give her my number and get her to call me so I can arrange to play with that beautiful body!”

Mark felt physically sick at the thought.

“No, I'm afraid I can’t do that sir, I have to draw the line!”

“Oh, look at you, standing up for your lady, very noble. If you don’t do this for me, I shall make your life unbearable, you’ll get all the shit jobs, and to top it off, I’ll make sure everyone finds out exactly who the woman in Josh’s photos is! Do I make myself clear?”

“Crystal, sir!” Mark said, taking the card from Letchworth’s outstretched hand.

“Good boy, you know it makes sense, Tell her that’s my personal number she can get me anytime. Now get out!”

Mark left the office, got in the lift, went straight to the ground floor, and stormed out of the building. Enough was enough, he had to tell Alice precisely what was going on and fuck the consequences.

Alice was shocked to see Mark burst through the door of the apartment. He looked scared, he walked straight up to her and without a word grabbed her and kissed her hard, he held her tight, and she could feel his heart pounding in his chest, he then pulled away looked his love in the eye and said.

“I love you Alice, and I would never do anything to hurt you, but I need to confess something”.

Over the next hour Mark poured out everything. How three years ago had made a huge mistake and it cost the company millions, how he managed to cover the fact that it was him up and thought no one knew. Alice looked shocked but not as shocked as what he told her next. How Josh, the stranger she had met in the club, had stalked her, and was sleeping with her to torcher her husband, and how Mark had been sent messages from Josh, taunting him, and threatening him if he interfered. Alice suddenly felt tremendous gilt.

“Oh darling, I’m so sorry, I came home every time saying how much I enjoyed it, and then went through all the details of it! And you had to pretend to like it”.

“I have something else to confess. Even though I hate Josh and what he was doing to you and to me, every time I heard about it, I found I was turned on, my cock was so hard, I know I shouldn’t but I couldn’t help it” Mark looked down at the floor in shame.

A hand grabbed his chin and raised his head, his eyes meeting hers.

“So, the thought of a man you hate, bl*ckmailing you into allowing him to fuck me, excites you, does it?”

“No….Yes….I don’t know! All I know is my dick was hard whenever I saw the videos and pictures”.

Alice ran her hand up the leg of Marks suit trouser, until she felt the hard bulge of her best friend straining to escape.

“Your even turned on now, you perv!”

Mark though hard how he should best approach the next part, and decided head on was the only way.

“So why did you lie to me about last Friday?”

“I…I didn’t!” Alice replied.

“I told you Josh and I had our usual fuck, and that it’s starting to get boring!”

“Yes, that’s what you told me, you even looked upset by the weekend when you came home! But Alice, Josh sent me the video, I saw you with the five of them, you didn’t look bored! You looked like you had a whale of a time!” Mark said, annoyed that she still insisted on lying to him.

It was Alice's turn to start looking at the floor.

“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t tell you I was so embarrassed, I didn’t know what you’d think of me!”

“It’s ok, we’ve talked about gangbangs before, you know I like the idea, fair enough, it never involved those five, but it’s ok, you certainly looked like you enjoyed it and was into it everyone did, well almost everyone, Jay seemed a little reserved”.

“Jay reserved!” She said, looking up with a look of confusion.

“How much of the night did Josh record, and show you?”

“It ended with you wanking and sucking Brian, Jay and Gary, while you rode Stu and Josh fucked your arse”.

“It didn’t end there!”

“Then tell me!” Mark commanded.

Alice released Mark’s cock from its prison and began to stoke it as she started to tell him what happened after the camera stopped.

“They all continued to fuck me in that position until I had drained them all. Jay then produced some rope and tied my wrists together behind my back, the others seemed to lose interest in me, put on the football game, and sat on the couch to watch that. Jay grabbed my hair and dragged me to the wet room, forced me to my knees, told me to stay there, and not move while they watched the game. I heard them talking about the game and the occasional cheer or swearing at the ref, I don’t know how long I’d been there when Jay returned, he stood in front of me, his dick pointed at my face, I lent in and took in into my mouth, and as soon as I did he shot his liquid into the back of my throat, it only took me a second to figure out this tasted different, and just as I did, he withdrew, and his piss soaked my face, soon he sprayed it everywhere over my hair, my shoulders and finally my tits, once he had finished he demanded I clean him again I opened my mouth and took his cock into it, I've never done water sports, and the taste was unusual not unpleasant but different, I licked and sucked his shaft and balls clean, and with that he withdrew, gave me a cheeky slap on the cheek and went back to join the others, I sat there dripping of his urine, the corset and suspenders soaking, the drips running down my face making my eyes sting, but I did not move, during the course of the next two hour they each took their tun to use me as a urinal, and I took everything they had, eventually I felt the need to go myself, and thought fuck it I’m already covered so just started to go, almost as if he had been waiting for this, Jay reappeared, walking straight over to me I opened my mouth ready to receive but he bent down reached between my legs, caught some of my piss and started to drink from his cupped hands. He told me how good it tasted and how I turned him on, he then rose to his feet again, grabbed my sopping wet hair and plunged his cock into my mouth, this time not to use as a toilet but for me to suck, he started to gently slide his cock in and out of my lips, building up momentum, he then turned on the shower, and as he pounded me the produce of he and his mates washed off me, once he had cum, he then stripped the soaking material of me wrapped me in a towel and led me through to the room, and honestly nothing much else happened the guys left soon after, and Josh and I shared his bed until morning”.

She continued to stroke Mark's cock and she had never felt or seen it so hard. He eventually managed to say something.

“My god! No wonder you were embarrassed and didn’t tell me!”

“That's not why I was embarrassed to tell you! I’m embarrassed because I fucking loved it!!”

“I think it’s pretty obvious I like the idea as well” Mark said, nodding towards his cock as it erupted in Alice's hand.

She bent down and started to clean it with her tongue, licking and sucking it, before looking back at his face.

“So, what drove you to tell me now, and risk losing everything?”

“Letchworth saw the pictures that Josh was showing around, and he knows about our open relationship! He wants me to get you to sleep with him or he says he’ll make my life hell and reveal who the person in the photos is! He’s even given me his number to give to you so you can arrange something. But I know it won't be just the once, he’ll want more, and we’ll be stuck forever, I have to draw the line somewhere, it has to stop!”

Alice and Mark spent the rest of the day thinking how they could resolve this, until they both fell to sleep exhausted. The next morning, Alice woke her hubby with a smile and a coffee.

“Morning darling”

“Leave me, I can’t face work, face them!” Mark moaned, pulling the covers back over his head.

“Do you trust me?” Alice asked.

Mark pulled the covers back down and looked at her.

“Of course I do”

“Well I have a plan, so get up and go to work!”

“What’s the plan?”

“That’s where you’re going to have to trust me, 'cause if I tell you, you’ll try to stop me! Now get the fuck up!”

Mark knew better than to push Alice, and he trusted her with his life, so did as he was told and headed for the shower. Alice heard him singing in the shower and went through his suit jacket, eventually finding what she was looking for, she took the card and slipped it into her gown pocket.

It was midday before Alice plucked up the courage to phone the number, Letchworth answered.

“Hello, Sir Letchworth speaking”

“Hello, this is Alice, Mark Green’s wife, I believe you wanted me to call you”.

“Ah, Alice, my dear, I see Mark is doing as he is told, let's see if you do!”

“Cut the shit! If you want me, I’ll do it for Mark, but there are a couple of conditions. One, as per everyone else I play with, Mark gets lots of photos and videos, and two, I want to be wined and dined first!” She was doing this for Mark, but she should get something out of it!

“OK, I can agree to those terms, but I want you for 24 hours!”

“Agreed!”

“OK, my dear, Meet me 7pm on Friday at the restaurant La Bella Vita, wear something sexy”.

He hung up. Alice shuddered, even on the phone, he sounded slimy. The rest of the week went by in a flash, Mark kept his word and didn’t ask what she had planned, he trusted her totally, probably more than she should trust him after recent events. Alice went to town on Mark's credit card and bought a beautiful new dress, long, Black, deep plunging neckline, that showed off her cleavage, and a split up the side ending on her thigh, plus new stockings, and suspenders after all, the last ones were ruined the previous weekend. Before she knew it, there she was, standing outside the restaurant. She sighed, steadied her nerves, and reminded herself why she was doing this. She entered and was greeted by the maitre d.

“Good evening miss, do you have a reservation?”

“I’m having dinner with Sir Letchworth”.

“Ah, yes, Sir is expecting you”.

He led the way to a secluded corner of the dining room.

“Alice, you look splendid, come sit, Champagne?”

“Thank you, Sir Letchworth, yes please”.

This was the first time she’d seen him, and if anything, Mark had been kind in describing him, he looked nearer eighty than seventy, was certainly overweight, with that redness you get on old men's cheeks, and even though the dining room was cool with the AC blowing he was visibly sweating. ‘Well, if I give him a heart attack and he keels over and dies, at least that’s one problem solved’, she thought to herself. She sat down, and the waiter poured her a glass of champagne, ‘Better watch what I’m drinking, as I need to keep my wits about me with this one,’ she thought. Soon, she was tucking into some of the finest food she’d ever tasted, as Letchworth talked about how great he was. Halfway through the main course, she felt his foot start to work its way up her leg, just as it started to slide up her thighs, she clamped her legs together and blocked its passage.

“So, I can’t keep calling you Sir Letchworth all night, especially when we are getting more acquainted, can I call you George?”

“Absolutely not! You may call me Sir!”

“Ok, as you wish, Sir”.

A while later, the waiter brought the bill to the table. Letchworth looked at him and said.

“The Lady will be paying!”

“B..But Sir! We agreed!”

“I agreed to take you to dinner, not to pay!”

“But I don’t have that kind of money”, looking at the staggering bill.

“Well, there's no such thing as a free meal, my dear. I’ll pay, but I want your beautiful lips around my cock!”

Alice looked at the waiter, who didn’t bat an eye lid despite what he had just heard.

“What here? Now?”

“Get under this table right now and suck me off or pay the fucking bill! Your choice”.

“But Sir, aren’t you worried people might see us?”

“Look, I own this fucking place, and the staff all know what will happen if they tell anyone, so make your decision!”

Alice pushed her chair back, lifted the tablecloth and slid under the table. She saw the footsteps as the waiter walked away and saw Letchworth open his legs wider, she positioned herself between them and reached for his fly, she undid it and reached in, his underwear was wet and sticky, as was his flaccid penis, ‘He’s already cum, and I haven’t even done anything yet!’ she loved when she had that effect on men, but they were usually younger better-looking men. She started to stroke his cum covered cock in an attempt to make it come back to life, very slowly she felt it start to grow in her hand and heard his breathing change.

“I said, fucking suck it bitch!”

Alice parted his legs further and moved her lips to the tip of his still growing member, she ran her tongue along the length of it and tasted the pungent, strong, salty mess, he had made in his Y-fronts, she opened her mouth and began to slip his length in, she was building up a rhythm when, he bucked his hips forward and grabbed her head and pushed her to the hilt, her face now buried in his unkept, cum soaked pubes, he now took over moving his hips and hand to fuck her mouth, his moans getting louder, his belly rocking the table, giving Alice the occasional glimpse in the dining room, other people started to look over at the commotion and staff quickly began to talk to them. As she was being held and her mouth used, she noticed that his cock had actually grown to a pretty decent size and thought, ‘I might actually enjoy this later’. After only a few moments, a banging appeared on the table above her head, as Letchworth started slamming his fist onto the table, followed by him holding his cock as deep in her as he could, and a burst of cum hitting the back of Alice’s throat, followed by three more, and the banging stopped. Alice swallowed every drop, licked and cleaned up his now retreating cock, came from under the table, sat down and used the napkin to wipe her lips. Letchworth clicked his finger at the waiter.

“Put this down as a business meeting and put it on expenses”.

“Yes Sir, will that be all?”

“Yes, now tell my driver we’re ready”.

With in minutes, they were in Letchworth’s car and on the way, the back of the car was spacious, leather seats, dark privacy glass, very comfortable, Alice and Letchworth sat talking as the driver kept one eye on the road and the other in the rear-view mirror looking at Alice’s bewitching body, thinking about those legs wrapped around him, ‘was she really going to fuck that arsehole! He must have something big over her’ he thought. Suddenly he caught Letchworth’s eye.

“Yes, can I help you?”

“Sorry sir, just wanted to let you know traffic is quite bad we will be there in about an hour”.

“Good, good, I’m quite happy here with Alice, do you like the look of her?”

“Er… Yes sir, she looks very nice”.

“Well, I’m glad you approve, now keep your eyes on the road!”

Almost as a show of strength to him, he grabbed Alice by the back of the head spun her face around, and lunged in to kiss her, forcing his fat tongue between her lips and into her mouth.

‘In for a penny, in for a pound!’ she thought, and she kissed him back, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths, she moved her hand looking for her bag, feeling inside and fishing out her mobile, she raised it up at arm’s length and took a photo of them both. Letchworth broke away.

“So does Mark really get off on watching you with other men?”

“Oh yes sir, he loves it! Especially likes seeing me kiss other men, says it’s something that is special between two people who love each other, so when it’s a stranger it’s a big turn-on”.

“Well, we’ll have to make sure we give him plenty to see then won’t we my dear” Placing his hand on her leg.

“Yes Sir”

He starts to stroke her thigh, finding the split in the dress slipping his hand under it, and running it up and down her stocking. Alice thought about what she was doing, sitting in the back of a car with a fat, rude, dirty old man, and she was going to have to let him do what he wanted to her to save her husband, the thought made her feel sick, but she had to get over this. She felt his hand rise and find the top of her stocking, she stared forward trying to avoid looking at him, and she caught the face of the driver in the mirror, he was in his forties may be, and while he was not handsome, but he was not as awful as what was currently sliding his hand up towards her pussy. His hand slid up stroking her smooth young skin until he met her warm mound.

“Mmmm, commando and shaved just how I like it!”

She felt his rough, fat finger fumble with her lips as he felt for her clit, she thought to herself ‘He may be in his seventies, but he’s got no idea what he’s doing’. Eventually, more through luck than judgment, he found the little nub he’s been searching for, and started to caress it. Alice started to feel the tingle of enjoyment, staring straight forward looking at the driver, imagining it is him playing with her, he slowly increased his pressure, and Alice started to feel her pussy grow wet, she tried to imagine what the driver looks like naked, feeling herself starting to enjoy what is happening to her, as stroking got faster and she started to pant, she’s actually really enjoying it, again she raises the phone and snaps a picture as she shuddered to her first orgasm. She felt a chubby finger start to invade her pussy lips and enter her. She gasped as it’s followed by a second and she can feel his wedding ring rub against her inside. He begin to slide them in and out of her, hooking his fingers up towards her pelvis in a come here movement, and started stroking her g-spot, God it feels good! She imagined the driver pumping her, his huge cock impaling her, Letchworth, rams his fingers into her and soon she screamed to her second orgasm, making his hand wet with her juices. He withdrew it, put it to his nose and inhaled deeply, then sucked on his two fingers.

“Fuck you tase good! Let me get down there”.

He removed his belt and leant over to get his head down near her lap, taking in a deep breath and pulling her skirt up to reveal her freshly shaved pussy, he spread her legs and extended his tongue. Alice franticly imagined the driver about to eat her out, as she felt his tongue touch her, and then his lips nudge her mound, he licked up and down her slit before pushing it between her lips, she tasted even better than from his fingers, it had been so long since he tasted a young fresh pussy, and he was going to enjoy this as it slipped deeper into her hole. Alice snapped another photo, just then a screech of brakes and Letchworth shot forward off her lap, and slammed into the back of the passenger seat.

“WHAT THE FUCK!!!”

“Sorry sir! A dog ran into the road”.

“Well, next time run over the bastard!”.

Letchworth returned to his seat and buckled up his belt.

“Maybe we should wait until we arrive my dear”.

Alice looked at the driver caught his eye, mouthed ‘Thank you’, and he winked in reply.

True to his word about an hour later, the driver turned the car in to the driveway of a large country house. It pulled up outside and the door was opened by a smartly dressed man who helped Alice out of the car.

“Right Gordon, my guest and I will be here for the night, do not fucking disturb us, if I want anything I shall call you, Is the room ready?”

“Yes, the room is ready Sir, and you shall not be disturbed as you request”.

Letchworth took hold of Alices arm and walked her inside. The inside was beautiful, but Alice didn’t get much of a look as he almost dragged her upstairs and into a huge bedroom, in the centre stood a large four poster bed and around the room lie various sex toys, whips, dildos, masks, and sexual furniture. ‘OH FUCK!!’ she thought. But it was too late, Letchworth grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him, and he forced his tongue back into her mouth. There was no finesse, he kissed her hard and at the same time fiddled with the zip at the back of her dress, soon it was down and he pulled it towards the floor, it landed around her ankles, one of his meaty hands grabbed at her arse cheek and squeezed, and she gave out a muffed squeal as his tongue explored every inch of her mouth. Just then he pushed her away and she stumbled back a few steps.

“Well, well, let have a proper look at you”.

Alice interjected.

“Before we go any further, you know the rules Mark get pictures and photos”.

“Yes, yes”

He scooped up her bag from the floor fished out her phone, found the app and pressed record, he then propped the phone up and resumed his inspection of her.

“Happy now, are we?”

“Yes Sir”

He slowly walked around Alice taking in her beauty, as she stood there motionless in just her stockings and suspenders, her shaven pussy and her large gravity defying breasts on full display. She felt a sharp pain in her left buttock as he slapped her hard. He then continued his walk around her, once Infront of her again he took hold of one of her nipples and began to twist it, the pain heavenly and she closed her eyes imagining it was Mark squeezing and twisting it, suddenly the other nipple was grabbed and also twisted, Mark loved doing this to her and she loved it, then she felt them being pulled upwards, the pleasure intensified, but he kept pulling until she had to go on to tiptoe, he held her there for what seemed like an age, all the time she was desperately trying to think of Mark, but then it changed all she could think of was Josh, wait no she loved her husband not that hateful man. Her nipples were released, and she was able to stand properly, her nipples tingling and tender, but swollen and standing to attention. She felt hands on her shoulders and opening her eyes, she slowly sank to her knees, coming eye to eye with his cock that was partially hidden under his overhanging belly. Alice took hold of his member with one hand and moved his belly with the other and pushed it between her lips, the taste hadn’t improved, and she had to remind herself why she was doing this, she felt his hands on the back of her head as he started to slowly slid in and out of her, this was a lot more gentle than before and it was almost like he was making love to her rather than just fucking her, he carried on like this for about five minutes. She started to run her tongue along his shaft with every stoke and she could here the moans from him as he enjoyed her mouth.

“God, I wish Jackie would do this”.

She felt him start to gather her hair into a ponytail and then grab it tightly each and ever hair pulling at her scalp.

“That enough of the niceties”

He pulls her head back, his cock falling from her mouth, looks her in the eyes.

“Right then bitch, you are mine until 7pm tomorrow, and you will do whatever I fucking say, do you understand?”

He forcefully nods her head back and forth as she replies.

“Yes Sir!”

Alice is then pulled to her feet by her hair, the pain is both excruciating and a turn on. She is led to the foot of the bed where two ropes are attached to the posts, her wrists are bound, and she left arms spread wide facing the top of the bed, while she can hear him walking around behind her. ‘At least if he’s behind me I don’t have to look at him’ she thought. She felt a hand start to caress the inside of her left leg, it slowly moved higher at the same time applying pressure to more her legs farther apart, up across he inner thigh and come to rest on her pussy, even she was surprised at how ready it was, when two fat fingers slid straight in. She then felt something else pressing at the entrance, she looked down and saw thick black dildo between her legs, the fingers were removed and the pressure built and the black phallus slowly started to stretch her opening, Alice widened her stance to try to accommodate, and the first few inches made its way into her. It felt good, really good, it was retreated a little and then pushed back even further this time, Alice started to pant, trying to steady herself, and prepare for the whole thing, it wasn’t the longest she had taken but was the girthiest. Just as she was about to fully relax, a hard thrust came, and she took the entire thing with a sharp intake of breath. She then heard him walk away again. This time when he returned, he stood at the side of the bed.

“Look at me slut”

Alice opened her eyes and Letchworth stood there, holding a cane flexing it between his hands.

“Right, I haven’t forgot you misbehaving in the restaurant earlier”.

“But Sir, I did exactly as I was told”.

“You slammed your legs together on my foot remember?”

“Yes Sir, I remember now, I’m truly sorry”.

“Well, it cannot go unpunished, so you are going to get 5 lashes of the cane, and if in that time you drop that dildo, you’ll get 5 more, do you understand?”

“Yes Sir, I’ll try my best Sir”.

He again walked behind her, she felt his hand stroke her bum cheeks, then heard a whistle, WACK, and suddenly a sharp pain across both cheeks. Alice let out a yelp, and she felt her knees buckle.

“Count them!”

“Yes Sir, 1”

Another whistle and WACK!

“YELP, 2”

She noticed movement below and clenched her pelvic muscles, trying to secure the toy in place.

“3”…..WACK….”4”….

Desperately she held on to the dildo, but with every strike she was getting wetter.

WACK…..”5”

She felt his hand inspecting her achievement and forcing it back into position.

“Good girl!”

He walks away again. Alice had to remind herself again why she is doing this! Here she is, stood tied to the foot of a foul old man’s bed, in just her stockings and suspenders, with a large dildo stretching her, and stinging arse cheeks, to save the love of her life, the stupid bastard who have fucked up at work, and now it was up to her to sort it! The footsteps returned. She felt a hand again stroking her cheeks, as it did it stung when it touched where it had been struck, she winced, and next she felt him kiss where his hand had been, she felt him kiss all around the now sore area of her behind and then felt his tongue as he started to lick her, log strokes around her buttocks and then in between her cheeks, she was just starting to enjoy this when she heard a click, and then a buzzing noise, she again felt her legs pushed apart and then a pressure and vibrating on the top of her lips and her clit. She looked down and there was the mushroom head of a wand being held against her. It didn’t take long and she started to feel the orgasm build, she clamped down hard on the dildo, but this just helped the intensity, she clamped her eyes shut and desperately tried not to cum, suddenly Josh was again in her head, his toned body gyrating as he ponded her with her thick cock. ‘NO! NO!’ her mind screamed! She opened her eyes and, started to feel her legs give way. She grabbed hold of the ropes attached to her arms and held herself up. It was no good, and the orgasm tore through her, the ropes at near breaking point, as she screamed and swore, but still she kept the dildo planted. Click and the vibration finished.

“I must say I’m impressed”.

Came the voice behind her as the dildo was un-ceremonially pulled from her. Alice hung exhausted, trying to catch her breath. She felt the ropes being loosened and then removed and she sat on the edge on the bed. She looked up, Letchworth loomed before her, stood there naked in just a pair of socks, Alice felt physically sick at the thought of what she was about do for the rest of her time here. He bent down grabbed her legs and lifted them, causing her to fall back on to the bed, legs apart in the air, as she looked down, she could see Letchworth about to go eat her out like a pig at a trough. She felt his fat fingers pull her lips apart and his face push against her, his tongue snaked inside her exploring her hole, as his nose pushed hard on her clit, again she closed her eyes trying to imagine that it was Mark and that she was at home safe. She imagined herself on the white sheets of their bed, Mark, gently licking and massaging her nub. Rather than the disgusting human being currently, making slurping, and snorting noises, as he crudely and without finesse, gorged himself. Eventually he emerged face covered in juices and saliva, stood up and without any hesitation, pushed his cock into her. The dildo had stretched her and so she felt very little of it, but she could feel his weight as he loomed over her, and started to pump back and forth, she wanted this over quickly so clamped down as best she could on his cock, he had only been going a few moments when his age and lack of fitness started to show, he was starting to breath heavy, his face going even redder, and beads of sweat falling from him, and splashing on to her chest and face.

“You like that, don’t you, Alice?”

“Yes Sir! You feel amazing”.

“Better than that worm of a husband? That snivelling little twat who isn’t man enough to give his wife what she needs?”

“Yes Sir”

“Tell him! Look into the camera and tell him!”

Alice turned her face to look at her phone.

“Mark your boss is incredible, he knows exactly what I need, a dam good fucking! That’s why I’ve been seeing other men, you just can’t deliver, I need excitement, I need to be made to feel dirty, I need to be used, I need to be shown who’s boss!”

‘Whoa, where did that all come from?’ Alice thought, did she mean it? Was that the reason she slept with other men? She loved Mark but was it enough? ‘I absolutely can’t show this bit to Mark now!’ she said to herself. Letchworth smiles as he continued the invasion of his employee’s wife. A bead of sweat dripped on to Alices fore head and started to roll down her face, over her eyebrow and in to her eyes the saltiness stung and she decided that this wasn’t working for her.

“Sir, let me ride you, I am here to please you, so I should be doing the work”.

Letchworth withdrew his cock, and she could feel the pressure lift from his weight. She looked at his member and it in fairness had grown to a reasonable size now, nothing impressive but she had definitely had smaller. He climbed on to the bed and lay down. ‘Right finish him quick! Get this over and done with’ she told herself. She straddled him, ‘at least no more sweat in the face!’ grabbed his cock and started to lower herself down on to him, she closed her eyes, again imagining herself riding Mark, anything but this red-faced, sweaty, gross, old man! She started to grind up and down, on Mark feeling his cock inside her, she loved him and surely didn’t mean everything she had said to the camera, riding him faster, faster, clenching herself on to his cock and milking in she was so soon in ecstasy, and could feel another orgasm brewing, she felt his hands take hold of her breasts and twirl her nipples, sending waves of delight through her body, he twisted each one and pulled on them and she came, her fluids cascading over his crotch, then the fantasy was cut short when she heard a thick Yorkshire accent,

“That its bitch cum, on my cock!”

Letchworth! She remembered who she had just cum on, but she knew she had to continue, so she continued to milk his cock hoping that is will soon erupt. One of his hands let go of her breast and traced a line down her cute little body, and between her legs, he hunted around, soon found her clitoris, and started to gently rub while she rode him, yet another orgasm started to rise in her ‘How can this be? How can I be enjoying this so much?’ She rode faster and harder, and he started to punish her clit, the orgasm built and built. When it came it was massive, the staff must of heard her scream. And at that point she felt Letchworth unload into her, and it felt amazing! His hand moved away from her breast and clit and lay by his sides as he panted exhausted, but Alice wasn’t finished she wanted more! She started to ride again, and started to play with her clit herself, but she is then thrown of falling on to the other side of the bed.

“Fuck off! Not now! I’m knacked, You can serve me again in the morning”

And with that he pulled the sheets over himself, and started to go to sleep, Alice turned off the phone, and waited awhile. ‘Right, now he’s asleep I can probably get out of here!” she started to rise from the bed when she was grabbed by the waist and pulled down again.

“Where the fuck do you think you’re going?”

“Er…To the bathroom Sir”

“Like fuck you are! You will stay right here until I say so”.

“But….”

“But nothing if you need to go just go in the bed, I’ve heard you like that kind of thing!”

She felt the heavy arm over her preventing her escape for the rest of the night.

The daylight started to come through the drapes as the servant opened the curtains of the bedroom, Alice woke up, sat up, and the servant, looked at her chest, he eventually broke his silence, and in a low voice said.

“Good morning miss, Sir likes to wake up naturally with the sunlight, he’ll probably awake in about half an hour or so, please be careful not to wake him yourself he can have a bad temper”.

“Thank you for that, I’ll bare that in mind”.

“Well, if that will be all miss, I’ll leave you”.

And he backed out of the room. Letchworth lay the on his back snoring. Alice carefully climbed out of the bed and made her way to the ensuite bathroom and spent a few moments tidying herself up. She then grabbed her phone and moved over to Letchworth, she took hold of the sheets and pulled them back, revelling his now shrunken dick. She sat on the edge on the bed and took it in her fingers, ‘Well this isn’t going to do’ and she started to stroke the foreskin back and forth, gradually it started to come to life, growing to a more manageable size. Alice for the thousandth time this weekend reminded herself why she was doing this, and her head sank in to his lap her mouth opening to let his cock in, she began sucking and she started to taste of both of their juices from the previous night. She then raised the phone making sure the camera had a clear shot of the both of them, snapped one last photo and spat his cock back out.

“Oi! Wake up you fat, dirty, slimy, old bastard, we need to fucking talk now!”

Mark sat on his sofa, wondering what the fuck was happening and when he would she Alice, he knew he had said until 7pm but supposing it was longer? Just then Alice walked in through the door.

“Wait its only one o’clock! What the fuck happened? Did he hurt you? Are you ok? Are we still in trouble?”

A million questions raced through his mind.

“Calm down, Its sorted!”

“How?”

Alice then started to tell Mark everything, except the part about him not delivering, right up to the morning blowjob.

“Ok, how does that sort everything? He’s just going to want it again and again”.

“Wait, I haven’t finished. As I said I took photos and videos of the night and morning. So when I woke him up after he stopped swearing at me. I informed him that this is where its stops! Everything! Or the pictures and videos get sent straight to his wife and her lawyer! He’ll lose everything!”

“Ok but what about Josh? How are we going to deal with that I have to stop you and him as well, but he’ll blab about the Pearson account, and that’s it, game over! We are finished!”

“He can tell Letchworth! It doesn’t matter, I’ve already told him!”

“You did what?!”

“Again, he knows that if anything happens to you the pictures get sent, and he stands to lose a lot more than you!” so he’s agreed to keep quiet”.

“And what if Josh tells the office who the girl in the photos is?”

“Letchworth has agreed to make sure he shuts the fuck up! And if he doesn’t, he’ll get the blame for the Pearson account”.

“God, I love you”.

Mark went to hug Alice.

“Whoa, wait a minute, I’ve done a lot to save your ass over the last 24 hours so yours now belongs to me, and there are going to be some changes! I’ve come to realise I enjoy being a dirty, kinky, cumslut, and being told what to do, and from now on, you are going to treat me as such, you are going to be assertive, masterful, and use me how a girl like me should be. OK?”

With that she knelt down in front of him, and slowly started to undo his fly, whist looking directly into his eyes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

By *..NemoMan 26 weeks ago

Durham

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS 26 weeks ago

woodford h

I'm glad that she managed to get one over on Josh, Letchworth, and expressed her wants/needs with Mark to prevent this going further.

Brilliantly written, and worth the wait.

By *incs-couple OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Boston

"I'm glad that she managed to get one over on Josh, Letchworth, and expressed her wants/needs with Mark to prevent this going further.

Brilliantly written, and worth the wait."

Glad you enjoyed it, and thank you for the comments

By *orgotten22Woman 26 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *rown SnickersMan 26 weeks ago

SE London

Stunning story! Love the loyalty twist at the end, very enjoyable read x

By *untobehad2020Man 26 weeks ago

Sandy