FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Voyeurism fantasies

Voyeurism fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornymidsmale OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Swindon

I've always liked to watch others playing. Some of my favourite memories involve watching a woman teasing and touching herself whilst I listen and/or watch. How many ladies on here like to be watched whilst they play?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enuine and nervousMan 15 weeks ago

st.albans

I've always enjoyed watching couples having fun together while I'm either hidden or sitting in the same room and playing with myself...love watching single ladies playing also

By *oodymonsterMan 15 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

Hiding and watching is fun.

By *ornymidsmale OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Swindon

I prefer an invite personally but then if the "hiding" is what the other person/people want I'm happy to play along

By *vcdmodeljennyTV/TS 15 weeks ago

marske

I did a lot of peeping on sandbanks and dunes watching couples fuck

By *oodymonsterMan 15 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

Sandbanks is fun

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 15 weeks ago

Essex

By *he fab twoCouple 15 weeks ago

brentwood

" "

By *uietbloke67Man 15 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

[Removed by poster at 25/03/24 08:50:18]

By *uietbloke67Man 15 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

When I was but a young lad, I used to spy on thr mature (early 30s) blonde woman over the back.

Saw her fully naked once, she had the light off but you could still make her body out. Lovely figure, she would sunbath in a bikini in the summer in her back garden.

Saw her topless in the afternoon once, changing her bra. Nice pink nipples.

My best was seeing her changing her tights a few times.

Oo for camera phones in those days

By *akedMMan 15 weeks ago

Witney

I would love to watch a couple in the flesh

By *ardleedsMan 15 weeks ago

leeds

This is why I joined this site I love to watch.

By *efthandlukeMan 2 weeks ago

L

Lots of Voyeurism done over the years

Some can be posted and we'll some probably not to everyone's taste

Msg me

By *aldyballsMan 2 weeks ago

South Cheshire

I love to watch but there doesn't seem to be many couples local to me who like being watched by a non pushy guy?

By *aughty-couple1980Couple 2 weeks ago

wigan

We dont mind being watched we like to get going in car first then who ever wants watch if free to do so we just don't like the ideots who try opening the car doors or use the phone tourch because end of day we want light on we put interim light on if it's off we dont want it on

By *obo100Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Flat I stayed in few years back had an old railway walk that ran past, perfect eye level to see right in the windows! Ex and I were at it one evening and we heard some cheering. She saw them first… a couple lads having a good spy on her bouncing on top of me. She froze for a minute then got up gave them a good view of her playing. She turned into a proper little flasher after thst

By *andm2006Man 2 weeks ago

Warwick

Out on my mountain bike in the early nineties, going through a remote part of the countryside, small clearing and saw this guy on top of his woman, legs spread, fucking away, on their picnic blanket. We all exchanged eye contact but I ride on for 10 seconds out of their sight. Double back and walked up quietly, to watch then continue. Probably early 30s couple, she was blond, 36 C sized tit's at a guess. Pretty face. They carried on fucking for another 10 minutes, I wanked and watched. She came a few times, before he grunted loudly and filled her. I walked closer, cock out wanking. She saw me, smiled and gave a hand Wank sign to carry on, opening her legs, showing me her dripping cunt. I got about 3 metres away before I came and shot out loads of cum. I thanked them, they smiled, we said bye to each other

By *teveblackpoolMan 2 weeks ago

Blackpool

"Lots of Voyeurism done over the years

Some can be posted and we'll some probably not to everyone's taste LOVE voyeurism, PM’s welcome if you want to tell me what you’ve been up to

Msg me"

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 2 weeks ago

Midlothian

Marine Drive Edinburgh is/was a local dogging spot. A guy followed me and FB into the woods. As she sucked me he approached and asked to watch which we agreed. So I’ve got her tits out and skirt up fucking her from behind. He gets his cock out and it was huge!! I tell her to suck him which she did. By this time there’s quite a crowd. I ask her if she wants to fuck him which she agreed but looked concerned due to his now massive cock. It was about 10” long and as thick as your wrist. He fucked her silly with a small crowd encouraging. Fantastic!!

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 2 weeks ago

Midlothian

Also used to do watch and wank meets in the Lothians with annother FB. Always daytime in car parks or tourist locations. Level 4 in the car park on Leith Street Edinburgh. She literally jumped on the guy, he didn’t know what to do but he came real quick in car. We were both hoping he’d fuck her but he didn’t last. He did another day.

On a daytime meet just outside Haddington beside an obelisk she invited a guy to come watch and wank. He watched as she sucked and we fucked, as he came she grabbed his cock and swallowed the lot.

By *teveblackpoolMan 2 weeks ago

Blackpool

Anyone in the Blackpool area like showing off/being watched ? Drop me a pm or kik message, discretion assured and expected

By *ikeafud248Man 1 week ago

Ipswich

" "
such a beauty, enjoyed watching your videos, would enjoy watching in real life

By *eff1961Man 1 week ago

Portsmouth

Used to love watching my ex wife getting fucked by loads of different men was fantastic especially licking her clean after as the guy watched

By *ig_ian62Man 7 days ago

Southport

Over many years of staying in hotels around the country, I've been fortunate enough to to watch a lot of couples fucking in the hotel rooms. The Citizen M Hotel in Glasgow City centre is good, get a courtyard room, which means at the back, higher floor, do you can see directly into other rooms, huge beds under the windows, amazing how many leave the blinds open and have fun. I've openly watched and wanked, great fun.

I've also let others watch when I've had ladies over in hotels too.

By *he fab twoCouple 7 days ago

brentwood

Msg me"

By *akedwindowcleanerMan 7 days ago

Nuneaton

I love to catch ladies or couples playing whilst i am cleaning their windows on my ladder

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 3 days ago

Sandy

Msg me"

Would love to see some of your experiences if you want to message me some of the photos/videos

By (user no longer on site) 3 days ago

Would love to discuss voyeurism

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 3 days ago

Sandy

For me, my voyeur kink is mainly towards being watched, either somebody watching us in person outdoors or in private in a bedroom, the idea of people watching on a camera stream in a chat room on here where me and the woman I'm with watch them wank over us, or the thought (when it is done with absolute permission) uploading videos on here knowing people would wank over them (possible evidence also being sent to me).

When it comes to the watching part, it would be during a threesum with a partner (either with a male or female) where she watches me with the other person, I watch them, they watch me and my partner and then we all join together with it being filmed for me and her to watch back later in private

By *umshootistMan 2 days ago

Sapcote

I’d love to watch a couple play together, but no luck so far on this site …..

By *hem2randomsCouple 5 hours ago

chester

Any true voyeurs northwest inbox us

» Add a new message to this topic