FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > When young ladies explore…

When young ladies explore…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondonFunTimes OP   Man 26 weeks ago

west sussex

I first met Zoe when she was a student, It was around seven years ago now, and there happened to be a fun listing website in London that hadn’t turned into a place where every ad would get flagged.

On a whim I’d advertised for a partner in crime, younger who wanted to explore the delights of that London had to offer in the company of someone a little older. I had the fair share of wankers and time wasters, part of the territory for all of us I guess, but Zoe replied as well. At this point, she went by the improbable email name of April May. At first, I’ll confess I thought she was a time waster, but we quickly progress to messaging and finally after about a week of flirting, chats about movies, naughtier fantasies and bucket list sexual shenanigans, she sent me a fun picture of her.

She was a pocket rocket, clearly petite on top, and a big bum. She. Was standing in a black and white mini dress and top, with straight dark red hair and a delicious smile that had a hint of naughtiness. I felt as if I had stuck gold, and reader I had. That rare thing, a real young lady with a naughty streak who was also willing to take her time and explore together.

For the first couple of weeks we were chatting it was hard to find time to get together. However, I found that Zoe used to love waking up in her (shared) flat and tell me what she was wearing. Each night we would chat and message. I developed a game with Zoe where she would dress in her favourite outfit for the day, usually a white bra and thong and white stocking set. I’d play with her, via messaging. Allowing her to rub her clit for seconds at a time. Zoe would watch the screen for the message telling her when she could stop, progressing to telling her what position to rub and finger herself in. Zoe was eager to please and voice messages of her breathless and horny soon became the soundtrack of my midnight wanks. Over a few days, it progressed to videos of Zoe riding a suction cup dildo. Her smooth shaved pussy hungrily took the full length as she bounced up and down. Her voice, off camera told me how she was ‘aching to be fucked’. The conversations were so intense, erotic, and the games solidified that we both had a naughty streak about a mile wide.

In the week before our planned meet, I would select from a choice of three which knickers she would wear that day. Often rewarded with a picture that lunchtime of Zoe in the work loo her knickers on display, she was getting progressively more submissive and enjoying the praise and encouragement that became part of our play.

We had arranged to meet in Central London and go for a meal. Nothing too fancy, just a pizza on the South Bank and even though our chats had been intense and fun, I felt a sense of nervous anticipation as I parked and walked towards our meeting point.

She was there before me. Standing on the corner in a tight t-shirt that highlighted what she called her ‘dinky’ boobs. A pair of jeans showed off her wide hips and big bum. She looked delicious, the kind of girl that I’d look at and not be able to peel my eyes away.

She looked at her phone, waiting for me to message and I sent one telling her that ‘she looked amazing’.

She looked up and around quizzically, then saw me and I waved. She waved and came up, Immediately we were laughing at how crazy it was that we hadn’t yet met in person. Our chat turned to work, the weather and very vanilla topics, until halfway through our meal. Zoe got up to go to the loo and I said ‘Take the phone with you, you may get a message!’

‘Oh really?’ She replied with the cheesiest grin.

I watched her go off across the restaurant and as soon as she was out of sight I picked up my phone and sent ‘1. A picture of your lace knickers. 2. Take them off and bring them back to hand to me at the table’.

There was no reply, and I’ll be honest I thought that she may have been enjoying the night but hadn’t fancied more fun. Minutes passed and I saw her coming back to the table. Her head was down and she was walking quickly, but I could see that she had something in her left hand. She sat down at the table, her eyes sparkling and a shy smile.

‘Well, give me your hand then’ she said. I put my hand across the table and she swiftly put the contents of her left hand in mine. I took mine back and brought it swiftly back out of sight under the table. I felt it i my hand. Warm, and as I turned it, yes damp, a tiny, wet, little lace thong. I looked up at Zoe and just said ‘Bravo Zoe, I think it’s a bit damp this evening’.

‘It’s probably very wet’ she said with a wink as we ordered a coffee.

As we left the restaurant, we walked along the south bank and shared a kiss, In every other scenario this would have been romantic, but here it felt like sealing the deal. I watched her go off in her taxi before heading to my car. As I got in my phone beeped with a message from Zoe. ‘So what are we gonna do first?’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rouble 50Man 26 weeks ago

turriff

By *evonFbsCouple 26 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *portbilly1976Man 26 weeks ago

manchester

west sussex

We spoke via message almost constantly for the next few days and finally, we both had space for her to come over. She arrived wearing the outfit that she had been instructed to wear. It was summer and her black and white tight skirt made the most of her curvaceous bum. Before she could get through to the living room she was pressed against the wall. Kissing passionately, pulling the skirt high over her bum cheeks. Her tiny g-string soon pulled down around her thighs and my fingers explored her pussy, her clit and her bum hole. All there in the corridor. We ended up on the floor, Zoe on all fours and my cock straining. The ecstasy of holding my cock and teasing her pussy lips, after the best part of a month of imagining what it would be like to push my cock inside her. Feeling the smoothness and the wetness of her pussy, slowly, enjoying every moment I pushed inside her. Slipping straight inside her tight little cunt. I felt her push back on me. Both of us moaned, knowing that we’d wanted to fuck for so long and now enjoying every thrust, every buck of the fuck, watching her bum cheeks ripple with every thrust into her. I knew I was close and I pulled out. Zoe, quick as a flash turning around, taking my cock in her mouth as I started pumping cum, trying to hold it back, but reaching that point where it had been triggered and I pumped and pumped hard into her mouth. As I took my cock away, she opened her mouth for a moment to show me the heavy load she had there and then closing her eyes and swallowing, looked back at me and said ‘Yum!’

We spent a glorious evening, and yes, fucking. Zoe sucked cock so well, probably the best I have ever experienced and she loved to lick my balls, which are very heavy and dangle nicely. I looked down as I sat on the sofa watching her

Gently sucking my balls and then licking and kissing them gently was perfect.

In the early hours of the morning, with our wine glasses full, we started to peruse fab. There weren’t many people up at that point of the night. One guy, not far from us in North London, a fit chap on his early sixties, was very taken with the three pictures I had posted of Zoe. One the initial picture she had sent me in the black and white skirt, and then two others, one of her on all fours on the bed in a delightful white thong she had bought, after she’d had a few wines and deserved a little spanked bottom, and one curled up on the bed laughing after our second fuck of the night.

I gave my phone to Zoe and watched as their messages became increasingly flirty. She made it plain that she didn’t need a fuck, but was certainly curious about sucking such a mature man and was intrigued by his love of ‘over the knee’

Spanking. She carried on messaging as I licked and kissed her pussy, and then I heard her say ‘Oops!’

manchester

west sussex

I looked up from between her magnificent thighs and said ‘What oops?’

‘I’ve said yes’ she said smiling

‘Yes, to what?’ I asked, feeling that prickle of horny adventure stirring in me.

‘We are going to his flat tomorrow afternoon so he can spank my bottom’.

I took my phone back from her and read through her messages, and sure enough there was the address and Zoe promising to arrive and strip in front of us both before Stan could spank her bottom.

We finished the wine and played on the sofa before both falling asleep.

The next morning I woke and Zoe was already showered and fixing a cup of coffee for us both.

‘That was quite a night’. I said as I sipped my cup of rocket fuel.

‘Bit crazy yeah’ Zoe said as she sat next to me on the sofa. I thought to myself that I’d leave her to ‘remind me’ of the rendezvous that afternoon. A glance at the clock told me was closer than I thought, God it had been a long night!

We chatted for a while and then Zoe went off to get changed. A pair of leggings and a long white lace top. Not see-through, but very delicate. As she came into the living room she casually said ‘You better get a move on if we are going to get to Highgate by two, I wouldn’t want to be late’. I smiled and said ‘I thought you had forgotten!’

‘No, I’ve been excited since I woke up! Now go and get a shower, and no wanking, I don’t want your Willy falling off before we have some more fun.’

I didn’t need to ask twice, and showered and by the time I was changed and ready we were cutting it fine to drive there. As we walked to the car I asked Zoe what panties she was wearing. ‘A black thong, for black leggings’. She had a blue jacket coat on over the top and I could tell as we sat in the car and hit the road that underneath her adventurous spirit she was a bit nervous. We chatted as we hit the motorway about anything but the upcoming meet, then, as we came into the outskirts of North London, Zoe went very quiet indeed. I had my eyes on the traffic for a few minutes and then I turned around and looked at her, She was looking out of the passenger window away from me, but her hand was between her legs. I could see it moving slowly, rubbing herself lightly. I chose to say nothing and followed the sat nav, finally finding the leafy road just around the corner from Stan’s that I had chosen to park in. I turned to Zoe and asked ‘Sure you want to do this?’. She turned to me her eyes sparkling and kissed me on the lips ‘Actually, I can’t wait, my heart is beating fast but you only live once don’t you?’ I locked the car and we walked around the corner to the nice modern block of flats I said to Zoe ‘Flat 9, I think you should buzz him’. I held back a little and watched her walk to the door about four feet away. I could hear the intercom ringing and then a cultured voice answered “Hello?’

By *j47Man 26 weeks ago

limerick

west sussex

Hi, ummmm it’s Zo… um April and James’ Zoe said.

‘Oh! Great bang on time, come on up, first floor’ Stan said and with a buzz and click the front door opened and we stepped inside.

We walked up the stairs. Zoe first and I could see that her step was a tiny bit slower, betraying a little bit of her nerves. Arriving on the first floor she waited or me to get beside her and smiled ‘Here goes!’ She said.

Stan opened the door with a smile. Grey haired and tall. I could tell Zoe was okay immediately as she gave her signature ‘Well hello!’

His flat was elegant but small and he was dressed in a suit jacket and trousers and crisp white shirt.

We walked through to the lounge and a large sofa sat at one end of the room. To its left a fireplace and, in anticipation of the strip show Zoe had agreed to perform, Stan had moved the table to one side. We stood there and I could see some glasses of water and some juice on a tray on the table. Stan offered to take Zoe’s coat and she took it off. A water for me and juice for Stan and Zoe we chatted, but underneath it all I could see Stan’s eyes roaming over Zoe’s body. She was smiling and standing and gradually, naturally, Stan and I ended up on the sofa, Zoe standing in front of us.

‘You look great Zoe’ Stan said, crossing his legs and easing himself back into the sofa, ‘Let’s see some more’.

Zoe smiled and listening to the soft jazz music that was playing in the background. She lifted her top and threw it to one side revealing her mesh black bra. Stan nodded approvingly and without any more encouragement she unclipped her bra and threw that to one side. Her perky tits free and now topless I could see how hard her nipples were. Her focus was on Stan. Smiling her most seductive smile she said ‘Dinky tits’.

Stan took a sip of his drink and I glanced down and could see that his suit trousers weren’t hiding his erection. I could feel mine growing as well. Both of us watching Zoe in her element.

She started slowly to work her leggings down. Revealing her black lace thong. Teasing us. She turned round. The leggings popped over her bottom and I could see Stan reach for his cock and start to massage it through his trousers. Zoe looked over her shoulder ‘They don’t come off until those cocks come out, I need to see if you like what you are looking at’.

Stan unzipped and took out what to me looked like a monster of a cock, long and very thick’. I unbuttoned my fly and started to wank along. Zoe happy took the leggings down.

Seeing her there in her black lace thong I adored her. I loved how Stan was looking at her and she turned round and started to gently roll down her knickers in front of him. He beckoned he beckoned her forward and she walked slowly. Maintaining eye contact, until she was standing right in front of him. No words were spoken. Stan just placed his hand on her hip, and slowly ran it down over her thigh. Then I’m between her thighs and I saw Zoe open her legs and take a wider stance in front of him. Stan’s fingers disappeared between her legs.

‘Soaking wet knickers you naughty girl’. He said looking at her directly in the eye. She nodded, innocently playing that she was being told off. Stan sat back on the sofa and Zoe stood there, her hand moved to her pussy and started rubbing it, with a nod from Stan she kept rubbing, then she went to kneel in front of him, but Stan was having none of it. ‘Stay standing and rub your pussy’ he said. Zoe immediately obeyed and started rubbing more, throwing her head back and starting to moan. I could see that it wouldn’t be long before she came. Stan moved his face closer to her, he was inches away from her hand.

‘That’s it young Zoe cum in your knickers for an old man’ Stan said.

I watched Zoe following the strangers orders and rubbed harder. I could see her legs start to shake and then like a flash she started to cum. Repeating the words ‘Oh fuck!, oh fuck!’ She came hard and collapsed to her knees in front of Stan. He took her head in his hands and pulled her toward him. Greedily she took his cock in her mouth and started to suck him. Coming up for breath to lick his shaft as he relaxed back. I could feel lots of pre cum on my cock as I watched the sight of this glorious girl lost in lust.

As Zoe was licking and sucking his cock Stan turned to me and motioned with his head for me to move over a little. I cleared some space on the sofa and watched what occurred next.

Stan placed his hands on either side of Zoe’s head, I expected him to start forcing her down on his big fat cock, but instead the opposite happened. Gradually he guided her head away from his cock and up. She was now there kneeling between his legs, looking up at him as he brought his head closer to her and very quietly began to speak to her.

‘You, Zoe, are a very very sexy young lady, but it’s naughty to suck the cock of an older stranger isn’t it?’

I watched on, loving every minute as Zoe nodded her head. I could see from her eyes she was loving this.

‘Now, you need to pay the price young Zoe’ Stan continued Pull your knickers up tight and get across my knee’.

west sussex

[Removed by poster at 24/03/24 14:57:58]

By *lderWiserNowMan 26 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *orksfunM4FMan 26 weeks ago

ilkley

More. More!

A pic of Zoe on your profile would get plenty of likes im sure!

west sussex

Without any more encouragement Zoe stood up and adjusted her thong, the knickers she had moments ago cum in, as Stan took off his trousers and boxers and leaned back on the sofa. Zoe placed herself over his knees, in his lap. His big cock must have been pressed right against her. Stan’s hands gently rubbed Zoe’s big bum cheeks and he moaned appreciatively. Then a THWACK and his hand came down on her bum cheek. A small squeal from Zoe. THWACK another on the the other cheek and I could see that her bum was starting to redden.

‘Why are you getting spanked Zoe’ Stan asked calmly as he rubbed her bum cheeks some more.

‘Because I sucked your cock.’ Zoe answered. THWACK a stronger slap. Then another. Then another. I could see Zoe wriggle and for a moment I reached out to touch her hair. She shook my hand away. I knew she wanted this to carry on. I relaxed and let her wriggle and writhe.

‘You did more than that this afternoon’ Stan said. ‘What have you done?’

‘I came to your flat, and stripped’ THWACK. THWACK. ‘I made myself cum in my knickers’ THWACK. THWACK. Zoe wriggled even more. Her legs that she had held together as she went over his lap were now apart. Giving herself over to her punishment.

‘Oh you did’ Stan said ‘crawl over there and lay on the floor’.

Zoe obeyed getting off his knee. She got onto all fours and slowly started to move across the floor. ‘Stop!’ Stan said. Zoe froze. Her legs apart. ‘Take your knickers off. Just like that’ Stan said.

I watched as Zoe began to remove her thong and then she left it on the floor to her side. She then opened her legs on all fours again. Giving Stan and I the most glorious view of her vivid red bum cheeks and her smooth, wet pussy.

‘Lay down on your back’ Stan commanded. Zoe obeyed and Stan went to lay next to her. His cock rested across her thigh. His head next to hers on the floor. I watched on mesmerised at how submissive she was to him. More than she was to me. With me there was an element of cheekiness to her submission, here with Stan she was just putty in his hand. She wanted to please, needed to please.

I could see that Stan was whispering to her. She just kept nodding and smiling. His hand never moved from her thigh. As he whispered more she began to squirm a little more. Then gradually I could see her spreading her legs. Opening up her pussy, almost begging for his fingers in her. I watched on as he slowly slid his hands up her thigh and then started teasing her pussy with his fingers. Than one finger inside her, then another. She wriggled against him. Moaning. Then he stopped. More whispering. I saw her gyrate her hips to encourage him to move as he whispered to her. She nodded and then a giggle. Then she looked up directly to me. ‘James. I want Stan to fuck me. Can he?’

By *rinwin69Man 26 weeks ago

STOCKPORT

Suoerb!

By *oventry4biTV/TS 26 weeks ago

coventry

Love this

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ushin boundariesCouple 26 weeks ago

halstead

SIDMOUTH

west sussex

I just took a sip of my drink and nodded. Zoe wasted no time and started to straddle Stan who already had his big cock in his hand. From where I was sitting I had the greatest view, as Zoe pushed back and Stan started rubbing his cock across the lips of her pussy. Then, agonisingly slowly, I watched as his cock pushed into her pussy. Zoe moaned with pure pleasure and I saw how wet she was a Stan started to glide in. Zoe is small and I wondered if she would take his whole cock. Gradually she started to rock back and forward and more and more of Stan’s cock was disappearing into her pussy. Working back and forward he was soon fully inside her and I couldn’t resist leaving the sofa and going in for a close look. I knelt by them my cock fully hard and started to rub my hand over Zoe’s bum cheeks. Then finding her asshole I slipped a finger in. This drew out the longest moan and ‘Holy shit!’ From Zoe. Stan was fucking her hard now and I could sense that he was close.

He started to pull out of Zoe’s pussy and as he moved to his knees in front of her. I took my turn in placing my cock at the entrance of Zoe’s vagina. I slipped in with no fuss after the stretching she had just experienced from Stan’s monster. I took her hips in my hand and started fucking her hard for all I was worth, needing to put my cum deep in her.

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *dward_TeagueMan 26 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic! What a woman!

west sussex

I watched as Stan wanked his cock in front of her face and could hear Zoe repeating ‘Yes, yes’

A groan from Stan, I kept fucking Zoe as I saw him start to spurt cum all over her face. This was too much for me and almost at the same moment I started cumming inside her. Zoe clenched hard around my cock and stated flooding herself. A feeling I’d never experienced with her. An ecstasy of cum and fun in one moment as we played.

We lay there on the floor of Stan’s apartment and Zoe was the first to speak.

‘That was fucking amazing’ she said a satisfied grin on her face. ‘And my bum is killing me’ she laughed.

We never revisited Stan. We chatted on and off but I think for Zoe part of the excitement was what was new, what was unknown. So as we chatted that evening in bed she mentioned to me that possibly she might experiment with having some pictures done. ‘Do you think you might know a nice photographer who is ultra discreet’ she asked.

I confess that I didn’t, but I thought to myself ‘I’m going to find one’.

By *j and c 2Couple 26 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ushin boundariesCouple 26 weeks ago

halstead

SIDMOUTH

manchester

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

By *otonfoxMan 26 weeks ago

Southampton

Wow that was incredibly hot

west sussex

Glad you enjoyed. More ?

By *igerman23Man 26 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.more to come i hope

By *ony2269Man 26 weeks ago

Radcliffe

Loving this

By *atesey68Man 26 weeks ago

audley

west sussex

More to come.

By *outhweel2Man 26 weeks ago

Newark

Great story so far

By *ike231251Man 26 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *enninemarkMan 26 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *j47Man 26 weeks ago

limerick

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

By *haveadreamMan 26 weeks ago

Fens

One of the best written stories that have ever been posted on Fab. Thank you for sharing.

By *SB1971Man 26 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *_new_memberMan 26 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

She's a keeper

west sussex

It had been a few weeks since I had seen Zoe. My search for a photographer on fab was drawing just blanks. Guys with a crusty old Nikon digital in the attic volunteered their services, but somehow I didn’t think that would be right for lovely Zoe. She wanted a fuller experience. I was at the point of giving up, then one Thursday afternoon I got a notification that I have a message from FlashSnappper. Before reading the message I checked out their profile.

He was 58 (check) lived in the Kent countryside (check. Close enough) and was a semi retired photographer. I could see by the quality of his photos that he had a good eye, not just for the ladies and a very nice place to shoot. We got talking and he was affable and friendly. I found out that his actual name was the far less exotic, Doug.

That evening I told Zoe and she was immediately excited. Then she suggested something quite unexpected. She asked if she could contact Doug herself and arrange the shoot. I was a bit sad at this point and told her that I got a kick out of seeing the interactions and the planning. A little giggle followed on the phone ‘That’s what screenshots and voice notes are for baby’ she said and knowing that thanks was a bit new, a bit naughty, I agreed.

By *anningumi04Man 26 weeks ago

Munich, Germany

Well-written!

By *enninemarkMan 26 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 26 weeks ago

Hastings

By *lderWiserNowMan 26 weeks ago