FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dom tasting my milk for 1st time

Dom tasting my milk for 1st time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *DSMCouple23 OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

Barnetby

It all start with me doing my regular milking session of 15 mins every 3 hours before bed. Dom messaged me telling me to insert large dildo with tingling lube after I have finished the milking session so I did. I wasn't allowed to leave the bedroom after the milking session I had to lay on the bed with a gag in and blindfold on, waiting for dom to come in the room...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enuine photographerMan 32 weeks ago

Swansea

Mmmmm

By *igerman23Man 32 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *athytvsubTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Nice start

By *dinDom300Man 32 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Following your lactation journey with interest.

Barnetby

He comes in so quietly so I don't hear him, he comes over to me starts playing with my nipples so they start leaking milk then kisses my breasts all over and I start feeling the dildo being pulled out very slowly then shoved in so hard it would go any further. Then dom starts getting harder and faster with the dildo, I'm trying to moan for more but because I'm wearing a gag it's all muffled. He the swaps the dildo for his Fist n oh my gosh he was going hard and fast I was definitely moaning for more and my nipples was leaking much more. Within that he removed his Fist and hand full of pre-cum...

Barnetby

Dom then told me to sit directly on top of his hard cock and ride it like the whore I am. But i ignored him and gave him a blow job instead and i got called a naughty whore and if i was to ignore once more i will get punished, so i stopped the blow job and started riding his cock like a good whore i am, while i was riding doms cock he was playing with my breasts and sucking them dry getting his 1st taste of my breastmilk all while my pussy is going into spasms as I needed to cum but I wasn't allowed until dom had cum so my pussy was so wet then all of a sudden dom cum in pussy and I cum all over his cock.

By *ndrea54TV/TS 31 weeks ago

cambridge

By *cott60Man 31 weeks ago

Perth

By *rgar27Man 31 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

Very nice x