FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Work of Art

A Work of Art

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

Now then. My first post here. A short, semi-fictional story. Hope you enjoy it!

Suzie and her closest and oldest friend Dee had already been out for hours by the time I arrived.

It was the opening of a new exhibition at the gallery - which meant free wine. As the gallery manager Suzie had at least managed to stay a little professional, so was tipsy at most.

Dee on the other hand…

She’d promised to take advantage of the free booze and she had. Dee always kept her promises.

“Can you take her to my office and keep her under control?” Suzie asked me as soon as I walked through the door of the brightly lit space.

She gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered: “And do NOT let her have anything else to drink.” She shot Dee a stern look.

Dee muttered an apology to Suzie and flung an arm around my neck. “Come on then handsome, do as your wife says,” she said to me with a sly wink.

She gave a tiny d*unken giggle and let me lead her past the guests and random sculptures spread around the gallery floor, down to Suzie’s tiny office in the far corner.

When we got there Dee slumped on the battered old leather sofa and repeatedly told me how she wasn’t that d*unk, really. “Come and sit next to me,” she said, patting the seat beside her.

“Suzie’s just on edge about the new show and she’s taking it out on me,” she explained.

I sat next to her as she carried on talking about their evening and noticed she had slid her hand under her dress. I could see she was rubbing her pussy. I didn’t know where to look.

“She doesn’t trust me,” Dee said almost sadly.

“But she trusts you.”

Of course she did.

The dutiful husband. Doing as he was told. Yes love, you and Dee go, I’ll come by later to give you a lift home. Not get in the way. Have a great night.

Always the dutiful husband.

I didn’t know it yet, but that was about to change.

Dee took her hand from under her dress, snatched mine and placed it on her mound, sniggering.

“Go and tell her how I need to go home right now,” she demanded, while quickly reaching out and grabbing my crotch with her free hand.

“Because I’ve always wanted that big cock in me and you’re going to give it to me.”

I was stunned and frozen to the spot. My wife’s best friend. We’d known each other years and, sure, there’d been some flirting along the way but nothing to suggest what was happening right now.

She slid her hand along my growing bulge and reached round into my side pocket to remove my car keys, which she dangled in front of me.

“Come on, let’s go,” she smiled.

Within minutes we had walked back through the gallery and out to the car, stopping only to let Dee tell Suzie she felt sick and needed to leave. “Danny said he’d run me home, you don’t mind do you?” she’d asked Suzie. Suzie looked delighted to be rid of her. No, she didn’t mind at all. After all, it’s not like Mr-do-as-your-told was going to take advantage of her was it?

It was only a five minute drive. And for all of those five minutes I’d driven with Dee’s hand inside my pants, stroking my hardening length.

I’d tried to plead with her. “I can’t do this to Suze, and you’ve had a drink,” I’d said. But who was I kidding. Dee was sexy as hell. The sort of woman the word ‘voluptuous’ was invented for. Always so stylish, make-up always on point, her billowing red curls spilling over that amazing, plump cleavage. We were going to fuck and there wouldn’t be a thing I could do to change it. Dee had made herself a promise.

Still holding onto the idea I wouldn’t cheat on Suzie, I dropped Dee at her home and, with it being late, waited to make sure she got inside OK.

I waited… and waited… and she still hadn’t manage to unlock the front door. My heart raced as I got out and walked up to help her - I knew she was playing me here and I knew how it would play out.

But I’d already rolled the dice in this game when I agreed to run her home after she’d grabbed my cock.

I took the door keys from her hand and deftly unlocked the door then ushered her inside.

The second my foot was over the threshold, the door slammed shut behind me and she locked her mouth on mine. I felt her hot, wet tongue push inside and her arms wrap around my shoulders.

We spun around as she moved me into the hallway, kissing passionately, both knowing this was forbidden.

She nibbled at my earlobe and whispered: “I need to suck your cock,” then in one expert movement dropped to her knees, unzipped me and took hold of me.

I was already hard with the anticipation as she pulled out my throbbing manhood, holding it with both hands.

She lashed at the tip with her tongue before taking it all in her mouth, moaning with every inch and sliding it all the way in until she gagged.

The sensation travelled along my cock, into my stomach and along my spine until is sat across my shoulders.

Dee continued sucking, licking , gagging, the strands of spit and precum trailing from her mouth and along the full length of my hard cock.

She looked up at me and smiled. Then she pulled at my belt , lowering me to my knees and we kissed again. She grabbed my hand and shoved it against her panties. They were dripping wet. She hitched them to one side while guiding my fingers inside her.

“Still think this is a bad idea?” she teased.

Before I could answer she had pushed me down on to the floor and in one rapid movement swung her leg over me and slid herself forwards along my chest so her wet, smooth pussy was in my face, her strong tattooed thighs locking my head in place.

“Eat it,” she ordered, then began grinding that hot, wet cunt into me as she fingered her clit with one hand and reached behind her to take hold of my pulsating cock with the other.

She rubbed up and down it violently, warning me not to cum, in between her loud gasps of delight.

She grabbed my hands and pressed them to her beautiful, round, plump breasts, then tossed her head back with delight.

She rocked back and forth again and again, squealing, groaning and shuddering each time my tongue found a new and sensitive spot inside her.

I ate and I ate and I ate, lapping up her warm, moist cunt until my tongue was exhausted.

“Dee’s gonna squirt now baby,” she purred after a while.

And as she cried out I felt her warm juices splashing into my face, gushing into my mouth and pouring down my face, neck and chest.

I couldn’t hold it in. I came everywhere, hot cum exploding from the end of my rock hard rod. She lowered her mouth down to my cock to take that warm, sticky load, with an “mmmmm” of total satisfaction, licking up the mess and sucking the silvery trails from her long, perfectly manicured fingers.

Then she flopped beside me on the floor and we enjoyed gave a long and lingering kiss. I could taste my cum in her mouth and she could taste herself in mine.

So we didn’t fuck that night after all. But as I left to clean myself up at home before collecting Suzie, Dee promised me that next time I’d fuck her in every hole.

“And it will get fucking rough, lover boy,” she added, before blowing a kiss and shutting the door.

I knew it would, too. After all, Dee always keeps her promises.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

Shamelessly bumping this as my ego can’t handle zero views.

Sorry in advance

By *iscoman7771000Man 31 weeks ago

birmingham

» Add a new message to this topic