FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Golf warm up

Golf warm up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ascBrenner OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Bromley

This is about 5 years ago.

Mate and his wife and I had been having 3somes for some time. About a year.

Always after a few drinks and generally at mine as it was easier since they had children.

Lets call her K. She and I still get together monthly but mate no longer plays.

She's very sexy, mixed race, shapely ass and lovely lips. Loves sucking cock and anal.

One day I go to collect my mate for a round of golf at about 2 in the afternoon. K is there and the kids were away with friends. Gives me a big kiss and a little tongue. I didn't think anything of it. She ushers me in and sits me down.

Not sure where my mate is.

Shes says - I'll be right back. I hear her go upstairs. About 10 minutes later I hear her come down. She's in a thong and basque, her tits hanging out. Very pert hard nipples. SHe had a big smile on her face as she sits on my lap and we kiss deeply as I fondle her curves.

My cock is growing by the second.

She's rubbing against my thigh then kneels down and unbuckles me.

She pulls out my cock and says - this is what I've been missing.

She takes as much of it as she can into her mouth and starts sucking and tugging furiously. This was new as she generally likes to tease and lick slowly building up.

After several minutes as I'm holding her head and watching her bob up and down, she stands up and says follow me.

I step out of my trousers and she leads me upstairs holding my cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bromley

We get upstairs into her room and my mate is there. He's in a towel and his cock is hard as well.

She walks me over to him, smiling and still holding my cock. She gives him a kiss and gets on her knees. He takes off the towel and she starts sucking him whilst jerking me. She alternates between us sucking us both deeply. I start playing with her tits and he reaches down to take off her thong. She's completely smooth, her pussy lips swollen.

As we lift her up, he gets onto the bed and she starts sucking him. Still standing next to the bed, I lift one of her legs up and place it on the bed. She reaches behind and pulls my cock into her. I press hard and fill her up. She's so wet. She lets out a moan and and goes back to sucking hubby.

I start really going harder and deeper. I'm holding her hips and she's moaning with every stroke. She starts to shake from her first orgasm and stops sucking to say - Fuck, fuck, Im cummming, Im cummming. I slide a finger gently into her ass and I can feel her orgasm pulsating.

I pull away and she climbs onto the bed. Hubby slides down her body and starts to lick her as her orgasm subsides. While he's eating her I start kissing and sucking her tits and rolling her nipples in my mouth. She reaches for my cock to stroke. I kneel beside her and she rubs my pre cum into her tits and starts to suck me.

What comes next is mindblowing, but it has to do with the fact that she has never given her ass to her husband.

More to come

By *portbilly1976Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

By *ormladMan 32 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Bromley

My mate is eating K and she's got my cock in her mouth, it's a mix between her sucking and me fucking her mouth. She starts squeezing her legs together and spits out my cock as another orgasm rolls through her.

Neither he nor I have cum yet and it's getting built up.

Hope you like the warm up for golf - she says as she rolls onto all fours facing him. Her ass up to me. I can see he's excited as she takes him in her mouth as I watch her in action and paying attention to her sexy ass and pussy. I'm playing with both her holes as my mate starts to erupt. Probably a good three or four shots of cum and she swallows the lot. Finally licking the last drop off his dick.

He stands back and leaves to go to the toilet. She whispers into my ear - I want you to take my ass. Take it.

I mutter something about him seeing. She just says she wants it, now.

So I lube her and myself as quickly as possible, shes on all fours as I stretch her hole gently at first. She's moaning loudly and pushes back to take more of me.

He walks back into the room and sits on a chair facing her. He can't see I'm in her ass, but he's loving watching her moan as she's getting fucked.

She's gripping the sheets as I plunge into her ass again and again. It's a very hot sight. She starts clenching her ass together and that sends me over the top. I push her down on her stomach and have a few more thrusts before I cum.

I pull out and shoot all over her ass and back. She's a hot sticky mess with my cum dripping over her ass hole.

She reaches behind to lick some of my cum from her fingers.

- Better get going, Tee time is in 30 minutes. But, make sure you come back here afterwards she says.

By *usie pTV/TS 32 weeks ago

taunton

By *portbilly1976Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

Sounds like she is offering them 19th, 20th and 21st hole!!

By *ikey65Man 32 weeks ago

Liverpool / Manchester

"My mate is eating K and she's got my cock in her mouth, it's a mix between her sucking and me fucking her mouth. She starts squeezing her legs together and spits out my cock as another orgasm rolls through her.

Neither he nor I have cum yet and it's getting built up.

Hope you like the warm up for golf - she says as she rolls onto all fours facing him. Her ass up to me. I can see he's excited as she takes him in her mouth as I watch her in action and paying attention to her sexy ass and pussy. I'm playing with both her holes as my mate starts to erupt. Probably a good three or four shots of cum and she swallows the lot. Finally licking the last drop off his dick.

He stands back and leaves to go to the toilet. She whispers into my ear - I want you to take my ass. Take it.

I mutter something about him seeing. She just says she wants it, now.

So I lube her and myself as quickly as possible, shes on all fours as I stretch her hole gently at first. She's moaning loudly and pushes back to take more of me.

He walks back into the room and sits on a chair facing her. He can't see I'm in her ass, but he's loving watching her moan as she's getting fucked.

She's gripping the sheets as I plunge into her ass again and again. It's a very hot sight. She starts clenching her ass together and that sends me over the top. I push her down on her stomach and have a few more thrusts before I cum.

I pull out and shoot all over her ass and back. She's a hot sticky mess with my cum dripping over her ass hole.

She reaches behind to lick some of my cum from her fingers.

- Better get going, Tee time is in 30 minutes. But, make sure you come back here afterwards she says.

Bloody hell I have a coffee and a couple of putts !!!!

"

By *ormladMan 32 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Great start lots of mfm to cum!

By *434funMan 32 weeks ago

cronton

I wonder what the par is on her holes.

By *ascBrenner OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Bromley

My mate and I tee off and start our round having had a solid warm up. I start getting texts at the 9th hole asking when we will be back and to stop off for some wine on the way home. She tells me she has invited Mark and Catherine over and they will arrive by the time we're done the round.

I had no idea if they were into naughty fun or not, but Catherine has a lovely set of tits and great dick sucking lips that I've noticed many times. She tends to be quite flirty with K after a few.

I then get a couple of K topless sunbathing in a thong bikini, all oiled up.

Trying to concentrate on golf with a big erection is very tough. Can't remember the rest of the round, but I do remember not stopping in for the usual round at the bar when done. I think my mate knew what was up.

We arrive back at his place and the others have arrived and K is wearing her thong bottom and a whit T-shirt with nipple protruding. Catherine is in a short skirt and tight tank top, showing her huge cleavage. Mark seems slightky disappointed that we arrived before he had the chance for some fun...but before long we're having a drink and relaxing.

K decides we should have a takeaway ordered and that her hubby and Mark need to go get it. It's about a 15 minute walk each way. I'm starting to get excited.

Just as they leave Catherine and K coming walking out into the garden, both in bikini's this time and carrying towels. They clearly have had a glass or two while changing as they're holding hands and nuzzling each other. They set up on the deck next to the hot tub, and beckon me over to apply sun lotion.

I start rubbing all over K's back, legs and ass and Catherine excuses herself to go to the loo.

K turns over and pulls me towards her, kissing me deeply as I explore her nipples and ass. She pulls down my shorts and sees that I'm already semi-erect. Catherine is still in the house as K starts to swallow my cock.

Soon we hear Catherine return, but K doesn't stop. She keeps sucking deeply s I look over at Catherine undoing her bikini top. She comes over and asks, Can I have some.

The scene and sucking is too much for me and the girls start kissing and feeling each other, increasingly getting more horny. K takes me in her mouth again as they continue to kiss and fondle. I tell them I'm going to cum and K takes me into her mouth as I unload my shot. She takes it all. Catherine moves in to give a big kiss and taste the cum in Ks mouth. They have a long, lingering kiss sharing my load and Catherine finally taking one last long suck to clean me off.

By *ormladMan 31 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *pareMan 31 weeks ago

Watford

By *im66123Man 31 weeks ago

newcastle

By *mithy13Man 31 weeks ago

stoke

By *eterpervisMan 31 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *usie pTV/TS 31 weeks ago

taunton

By *-allthewayMan 31 weeks ago

Claydon

By *ascBrenner OP   Man 30 weeks ago

Bromley

I leave the girls to clean up a bit as the two other guys arrive from collecting the take away. Having licked and wiped off my cum, it was odd for me to see both girls go to their respective husbands and give them a kiss. The girls then turned to each other and kissed. The three of us guys watching as they kissed and fondled one another.

Mark made the first move, standing behind his wife and fondling her huge tits.

K beckoned her hubby to come over as the girls continued kissing. In a flash both of them were on their knees and the guys had their cocks our and ready. Unexpectedly, Catherine was the naughty one and grabbed both cocks to suck and jerk. This left me and K to have some fun. I lifted her up and bent her over the kitchen cabinet. I opened her legs and sucked on her pussy and clit until she was shaking. Her hand pushing me deeper. I started tonging her ass before sliding into her wet pussy from behind.

By now her husband was laying on the ground and Catherine was riding his face while simultaneously sucking off my mate. He started cumming and blew a load all over her tits and throat. Catherine moved down and started reverse cow girl riding her husbands cock.

K came all over my cock after grabbing her hair and pulling her back onto me, pounding her for several minutes.

We stood up and watched Mark empty his load into Catherine, grunting and bucking her off the ground.

By *oth0712Man 30 weeks ago

cambridge

By *SB1971Man 30 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *edagainMan 30 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great story

By *nlyme45Man 30 weeks ago

Dumfries

More please

By *lderWiserNowMan 30 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *hristopherd999Man 30 weeks ago

Brentwood

Hole in one?

By *mthbigcockMan 30 weeks ago

Poole

By *rgar27Man 30 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *oyntzMan 30 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ogan WillowCouple 30 weeks ago

Leeds

By *ricky09Man 30 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

By *rgasm4u69Man 30 weeks ago

Warrington

I need to get back I to golf

By *ersey GentMan 30 weeks ago

St Peter

By *eed AttentionMan 30 weeks ago

Oxford

Can’t beat the 19th lol

By *udeboy65Man 30 weeks ago

rotherham

By *rgasmdonorMan 30 weeks ago

millstreet

By *elliesCouple 30 weeks ago

Darlington

By *portbilly1976Man 30 weeks ago

manchester

By *ornynhappy23Man 30 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *ascBrenner OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Bromley

At this point the room smelled of sex and cum and sweat. The girls were still excited and I lifted Catherine to her feet. T's cum still dripping off her tits.

By *ascBrenner OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Bromley

I hadn't cum from fucking K, but was very close. I could see her enjoying attention while watching Catherine and I.

We all moved to the lounge to get more comfortable. The guys sat and K knelt between them, alternating sucking one cock then the other. It was a very horny sight watching her sucking and tugging.

Catherine was sucking me while I toyed her ass. I'd never had her ass before. The sight of her and K with their mouths full of cock was keeping all three of us men hard and straining not to cum.

Mark had a hold of K's head and was pulling her onto his cock as he began to thrust into her throat.

After several gags, she switched to T and he did the same. I think Catherine was getting jealous as she sucked harder and deeper now. Her lips wrapped around my cock, with no hands. She had reached over and was tugging on Tim while K worked on Mark. I stood up so Catherine could take T as well.

He came first, grunting as his cock never left her mouth. She swallowed his entire load.

Mark then stood up so that the two girls could kiss. As they did he was jerking his cock and shot several ropes over K and Catherine. Such a sexy sight.

K moved closer and I now had both of them on me. I couldn't last. I told them to open their moths as I unloaded alternating shots between them.

As she always does, K swallowed the lot and pulled my cock back into her mouth for every last drop. They kissed deeply as we all tried to recover...

By *teve261970Man 25 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *iny123Man 25 weeks ago

Lincoln

Wanking like fuck here lol

By *aughtyman45Man 25 weeks ago

lincoln

Incredible story.

I need a golf partner like that !

By *rof SalamanderMan 25 weeks ago

glasgow

I think.....I'd have just played 9 holes then headed back.

By *oth0712Man 25 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j47Man 25 weeks ago

limerick

By *ritter1Man 25 weeks ago

Dundee

By *kpiercedCouple 25 weeks ago

walsall