FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > MFM turned into me cleaning up for the first time ever!

MFM turned into me cleaning up for the first time ever!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *welad OP   Man 33 weeks ago

watford

so this evening certainly turned wild... i went off for a meet. This gorgeous girl (shout for videos shes fine with sharing). I turned up to the hotel, the door was open. I walked in and wow she was on the bed in her lingerie looking amazing. Her tits were huge! she said "welcome gorgeous, im glad you came you are much better than the pictures" i said thanks and immediately removed my clothes. "wow" she said "you really are hung". Now my dominant side took place i said " on your knees now my little slut, suck this cock" she done as she was told and was straight down to her knees, she was sucking me soo good deepthroating while looking up to me. She said "i will be your slut tonight"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mfao88Man 33 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Hot!!!

watford

"you certainly will be my slut" i said "now get on that bed and bend over" she did as she was told and bent straight over and said "give me that big dick" i didnt hesistate and pushed in without remorse, instantly giving her all my 9 inches she was so wet she shrieked and went "wow thats massive" i said your gunna take this dick good and be mine all night" i kept fucking here, pounding her tight little pussy. I flipped here over gave her a cheeky slap in the face and then pinner her down both hands on her throat i began to fuck her powerfully, giving her everything, after an intense session she said "give me that cum deep inside of me" i didnt hesitate and bust all up in her, i rolled over and went wow, reached for my spliff and sparked up while she ate my cum out of her pussy

north yorkshire

If have cleaned it up for ya haha

By *enninemarkMan 33 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

watford

we were laying in bed exhausted from a solid 30 mins of fucking, i said "you are such a good little slut" she replied "well i can be even more of a slut for you if you like". I was kinda taken aback by her comment how more wild can she be lol what did she have in mind..." i said oh yh i would not say no what did you have in mind" she replied " as much as that huge cock is amazing, ive always wanted a 3 sum and my fuck buddy has just hit me up" wow i thought she really does want to get wild, i sat there for a while not replying straight away to keep her guessing. I then replied " let me see him first" she showed me, now we are both 29 year olds she showed me a very rich looking man around 45, he was a good looking bloke and his cock was slightly wider than mine but smaller in length. Here is the naughty part hes a married man with two kids, and apparently he enjoys fucking bareback and returning to his wife. I didnt really no what to think. I then thought why not i said " only if i can make some videos" she replied "of course ill message him now" straight away he replied 20 mins. I grabbed her round the throat and told her " your my little slut tonight and as much as hes your fuck buddy im the boss tonight" she said " okay boss ill do anything you ask" time flew by we left a key card at reception so he could come straight up, we then hear a knock...

north yorkshire

Mmmm nice can't wait to hear more

By *evonFbsCouple 33 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *idlothian manMan 33 weeks ago

midlothian

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Would love to see

By *ndrea54TV/TS 33 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple 33 weeks ago

mullingar

By *..NemoMan 33 weeks ago

Durham

By *ormladMan 33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

watford

he walked straight in and said "right ive got 45 minutes before the wife comes home with the kids lets do it" he instantly dropped his trousers and started wanking i said "right slut get on your knees and start sucking him" she did as she was told and started gargling on his cock, i came over so she could have two cocks. She went to town swapping every minute one cock to the other. He then went right lets go i said "bend over slut and take his cock" she did as she was told and he started pounding her i got my phone out and started recording god this was a nice site i thought. After a minute or two i was rock hard and moved around so she could suck me. I grabbed her hair and was making me deep throat my cock i said "look at you baby two dicks" he kept fucking her and i got another video of her sucking my cock and him fucking her. he then proclaimed "im cumming" she proclaimed "cum inside me" know i was a bit shocked as i thought i was the boss" He let out some groans and come deep inside her. Without hesitation he pulled out got his trousers and said I have to leave and he was gone. She turned around so she was laying on her back and i said " i cant believe her cum inside of you" i was quite d*unk at this point and a weird thought entered into my mind, i kinda wanna eat her out....

watford

BTW if you check my videos the girl in the black and brown bra is the girl...

» Add a new message to this topic