FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First meet

First meet

By *urvyRed41 OP   Woman 33 weeks ago

Reading

Leaving the latch on the door on my knees naked legs spread, palms up and head down as you walk through the door to see me patiently waiting for you, yearning for you to command me. As you walk in come up to me and spank me across my breasts waiting for my reaction to your hand. Taking my breasts in your hands biting hard down in my nipples making me scream with pleasure. Hand reach out to a bag you have brought with you. Blindfolding me and Pulling out a knife placing it in my lips trailing it down my neck to my breasts and hard nipples doing a circling motion around them. Lightly digging the tip inbetween my breasts. Trailing the blade down my stomach and between my spread legs teasing my thighs one after the other. Causing me to breathe heavily with pleasure. Fingers tracing my clit in a circling motion starting slow then speeding up and slow again to prevent me from cumming. Placing 2 fingers inside of me slowing pumping then a third and going harder and faster. Causing me to scream and begging not to stop to allow me to cum all over your fingers. Pushing me back with my legs wide open, building your fingers up until your fist enters my cunt. Slowly fisting me. Getting faster and faster while holding a wand on my clit.

The wand vibrating against my swollen clit you changing the setting to vibrate harder. As your fisting my soaking wet pussy cum dripping down your fingers and your arm. I’m breathing heavier and harder as I’m trying not to orgasm. Moaning louder and louder my body convulsing trying to hold back my orgasm as you commanded me not to orgasm until you allow me. Harder and faster you fisting my pussy pinning me down to stop me from moving. Telling me this dirty slut is not allowed to cum until you command it. I’m moaning more and more screaming and begging for release the evil glint in your eye I can tell you want me to suffer for longer. Teaching me a lesson who is in charge and I must follow your every command slowly submitting my body fully to you to use me as you please. I can try hard to hold back my orgasm the ergh to cum hard but lose control of myself as you fist my pussy hard and the wand vibrating against my swollen clit. I can’t take no more and as I squirt everywhere covering my swollen pussy and trailing down your arm. You stop and toss me over and spank my bare arse over and over for being a naughty girl for now following your commands.

My disobedience didn’t stop there as you commanded me to go to the bedroom. As you follow behind me carrying your bag of goodies. As I’m walking contemplating how you are gonna punish me. As we get into the bedroom you tell me lay on my back on the bed. As you take rope out of your bag and tie each of my arms to each side of the bed posts tightly with a stern look at me I could tell the punishment is going to be severe. As you work down to my legs you force them open wide with your strong arms. Telling me how a naughty slut I am and how much pride you will take to punish me for not following your instructions. Taking the spreader bar from your long duffel bag placing it between my legs and strap them in. Placing a blindfold over my eyes. Taking away my ability to see what you are going to do to me. I could hear you doing something but couldn’t see my nipples hardening not knowing what you are going to do and the goosebumps travelling across my body.

I could feel something cold against each of my nipples and feel something clamping down on them. I gasp as it tightens against my now hard and sensitive nipples. My pussy lips spread wide as you clamp my clit as well. You squirt what I could hear was some kind of liquid on top something then feeling you shove a butt plug into my arse pushing it in hard making me scream out in pain and pleasure at the same time. Telling me this is only the beginning. Hearing a click and next thing I felt was a wand on full circling my clit then strapped in place. Out of the blue I felt a whip against my inner thigh. You repeated this over and over again me moaning loudly and trying to wriggle free from the whipping against my skin. I could feel an orgasm coming my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I’m starting to scream as wave after wave my orgasm flows over my body. I scream a you whip my pussy and telling me how I’m a very naughty slut for disobeying you. I beg for mercy for the wand to be removed from my pussy. You telling me in a stern voice NO you will learn to follow my rules as your Dom you will do as your told. Flipping me over on my front as left enough rope to do so.

You take a belt you was wearing and strike it again my arse. Into my screams and moaning from the tighten clamps against my harden and sensitive swollen nipples, the wand vibrating against my pussy flowing from my juices pouring as wave after wave of orgasm rolling over my body and the large butt plug in my arse. You carried in spanking my arse making count the strikes you make against my arse and feeling the burning sensation from the strikes. Making me say over and over again I will obey my Dom rules I will not disobey. What felt like forever I feel myself drifting between pain and pleasure. You get onto the bed behind me with your harden cock needing to be milked. You slowly push the tip of your cock inside my soaking wet pussy over and over. Harder and faster thrusting your cock inside of me till you violently cum inside of my pussy you moaning as you release inside of me. Hearing your voice telling me how much a naughty girl I am. You switch off the wand and remove this from my clit. Turning me round and removing the clamps and spreader bar. Releasing me from the rope. You take me in your arms and kiss me on my swollen sensitive nipples and trail up to my lips. Kissing me softly as I try to catch my breathe from what was forever a intense orgasm I never felt before. Staring into each other’s eyes. As you take me in your arms stroking my hair. Asking me softly will you now be a good girl for your sir. Nodding yes as struggling to answer. I fall asleep in your arms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic