FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Guy from Fab

Guy from Fab

By (user no longer on site) OP    34 weeks ago

Just a random fantasy I have, doubt it will ever happen.

I want this guy I’ve sucked off a few times to fit me in a chastity cage and make me watch him fuck another woman. He also has an open mouth gag that I’m to wear, he has me warm up his cock in my mouth whilst she watches getting aroused by it as she hears me gag with him pushing my head down as he feels my mouth filling up with saliva. He makes me fit the cage and give him the key, he then reminds me I’m to be his on demand lube for the whole night, he’ll just dip his cock in, make me gag, lube his dick up and go back to fucking the woman. Meanwhile my cock is dripping precum and he doesn’t care, occasionally he looks at the drool from my mouth and cock and then pumps harder and pleasures the woman even more. He just uses me all night, he has strong stamina and from memory just cums on his command, when he’s finally finished and exploded he releases my gag and makes me lick him and her clean.

He has a dream dick, it’s long, thick, I get hard thinking about it. Ive no idea if I should tell him about this fantasy, I’m not sure he’d be up for it but honestly it’s just one of the many scenarios that play out in my head with this guy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic