FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel maid walk ins

Hotel maid walk ins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    24 weeks ago

Has anyone ever had the real experience of a hotel maid or house keeping walking in on you masterbating?

If so what happened?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orksman123Man 24 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Years ago I was in Manchester for a work night. Checked in early and then went and met a woman off here - prearranged. After one drink we were back in my room and I was balls deep fucking her doggy when the door swung open and the maid got an eyeful

By (user no longer on site) OP    24 weeks ago

Did she join in? What happened?

By *ighly ProfessionalMan 24 weeks ago

peterborough

Some years ago in crete , laying on the bed pulling one out when in came the cleaner , she smiled and walked out . The next day i stayed in as she was nice looking and she came in , shut the door dropped her house coat thing the cleaners wore and came over and rode me to completion . The following day i was hoping for the same but this time it was an older cleaner in her 40's who must have been told by the younger one and she did the same . what a holiday i had

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple 24 weeks ago

Southampton

I was staying with an ex girlfriend in Southampton and she had to go home,leaving a few things behind, a nightie, negligee andd a Basque. The maid thought nobody was in the room and came in seeing the clothes and seeing me. She apologised but was intrigued she went off did the last room then knocked again and came in . We had a nice chat over tea and biscuits ha

Barney

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Nowhere

Always wish I’d have been walked in on while dressed in a hotel

By *londebiguyMan 24 weeks ago

Southport

"Did she join in? What happened? "

Of course she didn't.

This is the fantasy area...

By *oth0712Man 24 weeks ago

cambridge

By *stoppMan 24 weeks ago

Durham

A friend of mine worked for a well know hotel outlet as a cleaner. P-inn.

They often found dildos out on the beds etc, cum stains on the sheets. one room had to be closed because a big cock and balls had been drawn on the carpet,

By *assysaz40Man 24 weeks ago

chorley

Yes few times nobody joined in the the situation was a thrill

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

Maid walked in while I was enjoying a wank on the bed

By *ust want fun 888Man 24 weeks ago

nearby

No, but a couple of years ago I was walking out of the bathroom in the hotel room and the maid was already in, I was semihard but she just apologised and left the room, I did wank about that afterwards

By *ivemeagosoMan 24 weeks ago

Tallaght/Naas

Love to order room service and get the wife to answer the door naked/or with Somthing very revealing on

Gets me so horny

By *orkshireloversCouple 24 weeks ago

manchester

First time we had sex it was in a hotel room I was busy between Marys thighs maid walked in looked at us smiled and walked back out laughed about it after I say to this day it was her friend and they had planned a 3 some she denied it of course x

By *andy mamboMan 24 weeks ago

saltney

Spain last year was having a coffee on balcony naked

By *orthridingMan 23 weeks ago

Knutsford

Shame to put a dampener on here but all my attempts being naked having a hard on or walking out of the shower led to zero.Maid just smiled and left the usually they are old or middle aged groan

By *ndy88Man 23 weeks ago

Irvine

Few times they have walked in on me but they just look and smile for a few seconds say sorry then leave

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

By *kcplprestonMan 23 weeks ago

preston

Have worked in hotels and agree with this. I have seen alsorts

By *uroticusCouple 23 weeks ago

cardiff

In hotel on business, gad shower forgot to put hanger on door not too disturb, I came out of shower naked and cleaner tidying up around bed ...

By *ike4362ukMan 23 weeks ago

Cheshunt

I used to travel extensively. Whenever housekeeping knocked and called, I would always ask for 10 minutes to make sure it was all good. I suppose in these days of noise cancelling headphones there's more chance of being interrupted.

I never thought it was worth the potential aggrevation. I've seen plenty that I would have liked to have played with though!

By *ilfermlineMan 23 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Wife and I away for a weekend, hotel sex is so uninhibited. She on all 4s on the bed, bit of rope bondage, dildo in her pussy and me in her ass.

Not a maid but a male domestic came in, in his 20s and just stood with a shocked look on his face. I just said to him, she'll suck you off if you want. Took a bit of coaxing but he did get his cock out and fucked her mouth, came and left with an invitaion to come back for more.

By *ricky dicky200Man 23 weeks ago

Maidstone

Met another married guy in a hotel

He was busy sucking me off when the maid walked in the room to clean it.

Unfortunately she apologised and left

By *oomservicenottsMan 23 weeks ago

City centre

Hotel maintenance here. If only I could have the chance to see anything...I am still hoping for the chance to arise. Open to message and maybe plan a scenario for you hehe have fun

By *itchIsBoredWoman 23 weeks ago

hormone city central

"Some years ago in crete , laying on the bed pulling one out when in came the cleaner , she smiled and walked out . The next day i stayed in as she was nice looking and she came in , shut the door dropped her house coat thing the cleaners wore and came over and rode me to completion . The following day i was hoping for the same but this time it was an older cleaner in her 40's who must have been told by the younger one and she did the same . what a holiday i had

"

Your def in the right section with this story

By *aulo59Man 23 weeks ago

DUNSTABLE

On holiday in Spain many years ago, walked out of the bathroom naked, the maid was in the room, she apologised and said she would go, I said she didn't have to, she got on her knees and sucked me dry, she then said she would come back at 4pm when she finished work, she did every day for 2 weeks I was there, the sex was fantastic and her pussy tasted so good ??

By *enfella4uMan 23 weeks ago

staffs

I used to be a night porter at a hotel and seen and heard so many things and had fun with some of the hotel guests too in the rooms and the sauna room etc was a very hot time but ended up shaggingvthe manager too and then I left after a while

By *hamp300Man 23 weeks ago

ANTRIM

Once on holiday in Ibiza with my then girlfriend, we were having a bit of early morning fun by the patio doors.

I had my back to them and my gf was on her knees in front of me sucking me off and riding her dildo at same time.

Next thing the room door opened and in walked the maid who seen everthing. She stood watching for 5 seconds and then turned and walked out.

Me and gf just sat laughing then later that day we seen the maid and apologised. She told us not to worry as she sees cpls all the time ans she never knocks on door.

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

By *oth0712Man 23 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ike231251Man 23 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *umseekerMan 23 weeks ago

montrose

Tried this but got no joy

By *londebiguyMan 23 weeks ago

Southport

Let people just do their jobs without all this stuff going on.

By *ucksguy2000Man 23 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple 23 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

I worked in a hotel for a few years.

There was a beautiful 19 Yr old 'maid' who was always very flirty.

Ended up in my bed many times.

She never got told off for not finishing her room quota.

By *hrisukbishareCouple 23 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Loving these stories

By *itboyslim2Man 3 weeks ago

stevenage

By *avflw9Man 3 weeks ago

Chesterfield

Had one walk in on me and my ex wife.

By *andy mamboMan 3 weeks ago

saltney

I always try to get caught by the clear when on holiday and always naked on the balcony, been seen a few times

By *he fab twoCouple 3 weeks ago

brentwood

Years ago was in Spain and had asked for more pillows, wife was in bathroom nearest to door I was on bed naked with a semi, door knocked I assumed wife would open it and take pillows and she assumed I would get door lol!

Maid walks in sees me naked on bed wife walks out bathroom behind her, maid standing there with pillows looking at me then at wife pics appologises and runs out door, me as wife laughing

By *ewthings55Man 3 weeks ago

Carterton

Not caught in a compromising position. But in Gambia I answered the door to what I thought was one of my work mates in my boxers. I was a lot fitter then.

Unfortunately it was a maid. Obviously pale white guys are not in abundance there. She looked me up and down and smiled.

Yes she did come round again a few times and yes we did end up having sex. A few times.

By *unglevipsCouple 3 weeks ago

Bunham-On-Sea

Yes… bent over naked putting a sock on when the door opened.

I jumped up jarred my back and let out a yelp while she shreeked “oh god I’m so sorry” and ran out.

I never saw who it was and there were a few sniggers amongst the staff which made it clear they all knew.

In hindsight (that’s certainly what she got), it was funny but definitely not horny.

By *spotpleasurerMan 3 weeks ago

Norwich

Not while masturbating, but once in Japan I was in a steamy session with a young local. Was licking her pussy to moans when this older maid walked in without knocking. I told her to leave in English and she apologised in Japanese. Then 10 minutes later while we were fucking she came in again and asked if we wanted a jug of hot water. We think she just wanted to watch.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Not exactly a made but I was in Barbados years ago. My ground floor room had a small patio and I often left the sliding door open.

I decided I'd have a nice mid afternoon wank when all of a sudden my mates mother walked in. She never said a word and simply smiled at me.

We never spoke about it again

By *iAbbyTV/TS 4 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I'd love to walk into a hotel room as a maid and catch someone

By *enuine photographerMan 4 days ago

Swansea

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 days ago

Kettrin

Was caught many years ago when I was yin a hotel in Pitlochry.. maid walked in and I was starkers on the bed furiously wanking... she apologised then walked out. After that all the staff seemed to giggle when they say me.. unfortunately it's never happened since then but it was very exciting being caught!

By *bboredguyMan 4 days ago

Dundee

I tried this a few times but they just leave soon as they see you

By *oth0712Man 3 days ago

cambridge

By *andy mamboMan 3 days ago

saltney

I was in turkey on a golf holiday, I was naked sorting my golf clothes what a maid walk-in, she stood there looking then said sorry walked out, when I got back from golf on my bed was a towel in a shape of a cock, after that day she seen me a few times naked, but nothing happened

By *aughty ETV/TS 3 days ago

mallow

Was staying away for work one week so I decided it would be a good opportunity to dress up as Emma in the evening in private. I dressed most evenings after eating id head up and relax with a glass or two of wine fully dressed chatting online etc. On my final night I decided to go out on the town with a few other people from the job. When I got back to my hotel I was really horny so decided to dress fully as Emma and go online. I was after a line or 5 at this stage so decided to put on a naughty show for those in the chat. I had my ear buds in and never noticed how fast the time had gone as I rode on my monster dragon dildo and deepthroating a 12" beast i had lost track of time. It was gone 12.30 I was in such a rush of pure estate housekeeping walked in as I moaned and hummed aside blow cum all over the headboard. They had there fones out taking pics of ma as I lay there panting with my dragon slowly slipping out my sissy ass

By *aughty DriveMan 3 days ago

Langport

I need to visit more hotels

By *assysaz40Man 3 days ago

chorley

Been caught a few times in different places even on holiday sometimes perposly

» Add a new message to this topic