FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Encounter with someone at their work?

Encounter with someone at their work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    38 weeks ago

Have you ever had a sexual encounter with a stranger at their place of work?

Maybe the someone at a hotel gave you ‘extra room service’? A personal trainer got very personal? Maybe you bounced on a bouncer at a bar?

Share your true stories…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP    38 weeks ago

No replies yet? I’ll get it started.

I had a recent encounter with a security guard at a hotel I was staying at…

I find it hot to be tempting someone to do something by they shouldn’t while they’re working.

What are your stories?

By *ilthy_Professional_MaleMan 38 weeks ago

woodley

I have, and it was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had, she is now on here too, exploring her boundaries

By *tirlingshire matureMan 38 weeks ago

falkirk

Couple I was seeing invited me to their offices for some fun .

By *rNightMan 37 weeks ago

Coventry

I used to speak to a woman at our call centre all the time, plenty of on phone flirting even though I didn’t know what she looked like. Then she added me on FB. We chatted there and she invited me to visit, the three hour drive was worth it!

The colleague i had fancied since day one was also a long chase, we ended up in the same hotel on a training course. I never made it to my room. The years of build up proved to disappoint though.

By *illing to please46Man 37 weeks ago

Nottingham

I used to work in a pub and I fucked the bosses daughter one afternoon in front of the open fire which was in the middle of the pub back in the days when they closed at 3pm this became a regular thing and we ended up seeing each other for a few months oh yeah she was married at the time to

» Add a new message to this topic