FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Poll: Could you have done both?

Poll: Could you have done both?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arry Hornhill OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Outside Belfast

A few years ago I was in a stag do in Edinburgh and we were all staying in a 10 bunk-bed room in a hostel for the weekend.

We have our first night and I wake up the next morning and most of the days have headed either downstairs or out to get some breakfast. I stand up and start walking to the bathroom and I notice that a sexy brunette is lying in her bed and gives me a sexy look as I pass... When I get back, I immediately chat to her and we hit it off straight away and find out she's a New Zealand girl in her mid 20s over with her red head best friend from Australia and they are travelling round Europe... I get ready for the day and get her number and tell her that I might see her tonight at some point, depending on what the stag's plan was...

So I head out all day with the boys and come back in the evening and both girls are at the downstairs bar having a drink so a few of us lads go over to chat.

The NZ girl and I are incredibly flirty and after half an hour she says she's not feeling great so gonna go for a lie down. She goes up herself and her Aussie friend remains with us as she was having the fun and craic with the lads.

Within minutes I get a text asking me to come up to the room. Subtly I leave the group and head up and walk in. We are all over each other kissing in seconds and we jump into her bunk bed and my lips are all over her incredible breasts and we are wanting each other so bad... Unfortunately the door opens and 2 new hostel mates arrive in with bags and we have to stop. We lie in bed, chatting and she says she's not going to go out tonight and I tell her we'll I have to go out as its my best mates stag. I leave as she says, well whenever you get back later, you can come jump in beside me and sleep here if you'd like... My eyes light up and I say, deal!.

So I head out with the boys, happy realising that I'm guaranteed some action later regardless I tell her Aussie mate that she is staying in. But within a second, all the boys there say she's more than welcome to come out with us. She says yes with not one bit of hesitation

We pub crawl around Edinburgh and end up in a club, with the drinks and shots flowing. I get chatting to the Aussie redhead through the night and in the club, I sensed a very flirty vibe appearing... Sure enough we went outside for a minute and we were quickly kissing and I couldn't believe my luck...

We are all over each other and as the night was drawing to a close, we arrive back at the hostel. Slightly d*unk and very horny, we know we can't go to the hostel room as most people were back and sleeping and I also didn't want her to find out that I had been kissing her NZ friend earlier

So we go into the toilets and the filthy little red head minx asks me to fuck her mouth and I happily oblige. We have hot action for as long as we can get away with and then eventually we stop and decide to go back to the room and get some sleep...

I go into the room and immediately dart to my bed on the bottom bunk and Aussie girl goes to her bed that she was sharing with her NZ friend and she climbs into the top bunk... The NZ friend, who is still awake waiting for me perhaps, whispers to me to come join her a few times and I try to first ignore her, and then eventually have to whisper back sorry no I'm not feeling great and eventually drift to sleep...

The question is... should I have gone over and just had whatever sexy action that was gonna happen with NZ girl as her friend in the top bunk has to listen and feel every movement of us... 5 minutes after I had been face fucking and pounding each other in the bathroom?...

I just couldn't do it, I would have felt so dirty and uncomfortable so it was my redline. However my mates over the years have ALL said I was a pussy and I should have gone over to her.

What would you have done? Did I do the right moral thing or did I miss one off the bucket list?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im66123Man 25 weeks ago

newcastle

I would have been over definitely, have no regrets that’s my motto

By *ike231251Man 25 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

I would have gone over and had some more fun. You never know her friend may have joined you.

By *umblefunMan 25 weeks ago

London/ South East

"I would have gone over and had some more fun. You never know her friend may have joined you."

I agree. Great to have a moral stance but after a couple of drinks……best that could happen was a threesome with two hot girls, worst was one or both being disappointed with you or a big row or cat fight over you, with you never having to see either again! Both seemed up for it, maybe they were playing you?

» Add a new message to this topic