FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriends mum

Girlfriends mum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbodfabcock OP   Man 25 weeks ago

hereford

This happened when I was 19 and a true story. I had been going out with heather for a year or so . She lived about 15 miles from me so I would regularly stay overnight at her mum and dad’s house. Heathers mum was about 45 I guess, about 5 ft with a sensible hair do, fairly large boobs and slightly overweight. Heathers bedroom also had an airing cupboard in it . I had stayed over one night and I lay in bed after heather had left for work, it was a warm summer morning. I had tossed the covers off and was having a leisurely wank.All of a sudden the bedroom door opens and it’s heathers mum with a bunch af towels in her arms which she was going to put in the airing cupboard.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *p4fun74Man 25 weeks ago

Motherwell

Good start

hereford

I could have died in that split second where our eyes met, I thought no no no she is going to go mad !! There was silence for what seemed like hour but really was only about 5 seconds. I spluttered out an apology then to my amazement she said oh don’t worry, you are only young it’s completely normal. I pull the covers back over myself as she puts the towels away. She then looks me in the eye and says well I can see why heather likes you and smirks, then she asks if she could see it again !! I thought to myself omg I can’t really say no so I pulled the covers over revealing my semi erect cock.

hereford

She then came and sat on the bed and with out saying anything she grabs hold of my cock and starts slowly wanking me. She is just staring at my now fully erect cock. I lie back trying to enjoy the moment but in the back of my head thinking we have crossed a line , she is still fully clothed one hand is holding my large balls and the othe gently wanking me. She then starts to suck my cock very gently at first, it feels great much better than her inexperienced daughter, she take it to the base chocking a little but I had never felt pleasure like it. I say to her I’m coming and she puts a thumb up and carry’s on with her mouth, I explode string after string of hot thick cum which she happily swallows. She then wipes her mouth and winks at me and leaves the room. Fantastic , I went out with heather for another year or so but it never happened again x thanks for reading

By *ohn_1983Man 25 weeks ago

Poringland

By *ig daddy 1969Man 25 weeks ago

manchester

By *erseybeefMan 25 weeks ago

st helier

Guttered wamtedmoor

By *cott60Man 25 weeks ago

Perth

By *lderWiserNowMan 25 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wonderful

By *ocktoplaywithMan 25 weeks ago

Derby

Lucky guy

By *ricky09Man 25 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *exbot 1Man 25 weeks ago

Chester le street

Lucky d mmm

By *ragsterMan 25 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *tirlingshire matureMan 25 weeks ago

falkirk

Staying with my gf now wife when we were young.Everyone had gone to work/school.I thought her mum was up and about.When I got up and walked past her mums room the door was open and she was naked playing with herself.I stopped for a few secs she just looked smiled and kept going.

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 25 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

By *umblebiMan 24 weeks ago

ayles

» Add a new message to this topic