FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gina

Gina

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    38 weeks ago

The story of Gina is true, although I have changed her name.

The first thing to know about me is that my name is Vince; at the time I was happily married with two teenage kids a boy and a girl. I had been using the internet for year or two and had discovered the joys of using chat rooms to make new friends. Occasionally getting to web cam with them or trade pictures. All of this I took with a pinch of salt as I knew there where many fakes. I could usually spot them by their inconsistencies in their stories from one day to the next. The first day I met Gina was a Sunday afternoon, I was bored and my usual chat rooms where not bringing any joy. I tried a room that was not one of my most successful.

When I first met Gina in a chat room I had no idea what I was getting into.

“Hi there!”

It was unusual for a girl to PM (private message) a guy as they normally got so harassed by guys there was no need to. I checked her profile quickly, she was 18 and there was little other detail.

“Hi back, how are you?”

Gina made it blatantly obvious that she was into 'older guys' and perfectly happy to talk about sex. She lived South of London and I lived in the North West. I launched clumsily into interrogating her. She described her self as 5'4” tall, Indian descent skinny and 36b boobs. Gina was a learning to be a ballet dancer, and she had some experience with older men.

I told her how much I liked the thought of a woman who could dance and pose in all those sexy stances and that I was getting aroused talking to her. I sent her my picture and asked politely for hers. Then she changed tack somewhat. She certainly wanted to tell me something, she did not sound like a man. That had caught me out before for sure, men often pretended to be younger girls or boys. I had even done that myself just to see if I could get away with it.

“Well Vince, I guess I caught myself out. I usually do this for a quick thrill, but I really like you. The thing is I am 46 years old!”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthampton jamesMan 38 weeks ago

Northampton

Interesting

By *lugoneMan 38 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *J GeminiTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Northumberland

I told her that I was interested in her as a person not just as a young girl. She obviously had girlish charms about her even if they where put on. A picture arrived, Gina had quite long jet black hair and brown eyes, a beautiful face and a slender body. Another picture arrived, she was lay back wearing just a pair of panties. Her breasts where small and firm, her legs skinny and slender like a much younger woman. My cock ached and I told her so.

“Oh, do you really like me? I am glad. I had a friend take the pictures, he is a professional photographer”

The thought of her undressing for a 'friend' was making me want to touch her. Another picture arrived. This one she posed like Christine Keeler, her legs apart, sat totally naked astride a chair back. Her head to one side but her eyes looking wantonly to the photographer. Her elbows covered her breasts and the chair back and the subtle lighting covered her crotch. I imagined her straddling the chair and the photographer looking at her pussy. I was sure he had fucked her.

By *ragsterMan 38 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *oppy12Man 38 weeks ago

Swindon

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

Nice start

By *atesey68Man 38 weeks ago

audley

We continued to chat and in those days I was obsessed with people first sexual experiences. She told me that through her teens she had often needed to masturbate, even if she was in the company of another girl. She soon found that her friends would admit doing it too. Often she would describe what she wanted to do with a boy in great detail, then she would lean in and kiss the girl and soon have her hand between the girls legs. Often they would reciprocate and of course Gina discovered that it was way more fun to cum for someone else than by yourself.

I told her I was masturbating furiously. “So am I Vince, I am aching to feel your cock and to have it inside me.”

We went through a range of things that we wanted to do to each other and we both came. She was surprised that I did not want to leave afterwards and I found out more about her. Gina had moved to England when she was 10 and schooled here, her parents split up some years later. She had been married but was now divorced, she had a son in his twenties. Gina also enjoyed uncomplicated sex with a small group of friends.

We enjoyed regular conversations for many weeks. She loved the sex as much as chatting to me and often would reveal that she had met a friend and fucked. We even enjoyed a few phone calls when I could hide from my wife and kids for half an hour or so.

By *angtidy42Couple 38 weeks ago

Redditch

By *igerman23Man 38 weeks ago

hayes

Nice build up

By *eed AttentionMan 38 weeks ago

Oxford

Going very nicely

Northumberland

By *hocko87Man 38 weeks ago

dublin

Can't wait to read the rest

Blackburn

Glad you are all enjoying this.

Then one day I called her and she told me that her friend had come over to wax her legs. “Does she wax your pussy too?” I joked.

“Yes and that's the strange thing,” she continued, “She has waxed me many times, its a bit of a girlie thing for sure. But today after she had waxed me she caressed my pussy, more than just to check she had missed any. She stroked it and looked up into my eyes and said, 'You have a lovely pussy Gina and I think you like me touching it'. “

She went on to describe how her friend had started to probe her vagina gently. I took my cock out as fast as I could. Gina was also stroking her pussy. Her friend had gone on to finger her deeply and lick her pussy and clitoris. When Gina came, the friend had licked her fingers and just stood up and said, “That was lovely Gina, ” and left.

Now I had talked to many sexual women before, but none could compare to this lady so far. She talked openly about sex and her experiences and was not afraid to use sexual language too. I started to get very obsessed with her.

Then at the end of the phone call Gina said, “So when are you going to come down and fuck me?”

“Let me think about that, you never know!” I gushed.

Occasionally I would get woman making advances on me, usually my wife's friends. I had developed a sort of house rule that I would never fuck anyone locally. But Gina was 200 miles away and was used to being discreet unlike some love puppy.

My friend Ian was trying to start a business with myself and another guy. Often we went to different parts of the country to meet people and stayed overnight in hotels. Now I knew Ian had met girls before even though he had a steady girlfriend since he left school. I also felt I could trust him and tell him about Gina, so I did.

“I can't believe you have an invite to fuck someone at the other end of the country who you have never met for real!” he said.

A few days later he messaged me, “We are in Leicester this Wednesday for a meeting”

“So do you mind if I break away later and go and meet Gina?” I asked.

“Nope you go for it and good luck” Ian laughed.

I send Gina a text, “Are you still up for a fuck on Wednesday?”

“Of course, I cannot wait!” she sent back.

Wednesday came and we drove to Leicester and stayed at the Hilton. This was a particularly nice one as it has a foyer styled like a Greek or Roman palace with White marble columns and a fountain. I wished I was meeting Gina here in this luxury. We settled into to our rooms and got some lunch. Then in the afternoon we did our meeting.

“So what time do you need to meet Gina?” asked Ian.

“I am meeting her around 6 in Leicester Square near the park, you will have to give me a clue how to get there as I don't know London at all.”

Ian researched it on his laptop and I made notes. “You had better get going or you will hit the 5pm rush in London, as it is you will have to park two tube stops away as that's the only car park I can navigate you to.”

I rushed off and left the two partners to it. I was shaking as I drove down the M1 motorway. I had only ever dated two girls and one of them I had married and she was the only one I had sex with. I had often ached to try another woman, but never enough to actually do it, common sense had prevailed. But not today.

Blackburn

I arrived in London and rose from the car park onto the street. It was blistering August day and there was no could cover in London and as the locals know, no breeze at street level to cool it. I leap onto the tube and navigated to the train I needed, it was claustrophobic. I was sweating and asthmatic, great! I surfaced two blocks form Leicester Square at least I knew that place from a few nights out.

I sat at the Cafe opposite when Gina said she worked and texted her, “I made it, how long will you be?” It was 5.50pm and I was nervous and alone in this place.

“Wow great, you made it. I won't be long OK?” she sent back.

About 15 minutes later I saw her, “Sorry I got caught just as I was leaving. Let's get a drink in this Wine Bar.”

She lead me to a place across the square and we went in. I got a lager and she had a spritzer.

“So am I what you expected, or a little different?”

Now I had to be tactful, she did look a little older in the face, of course her hair was different and this was the end of a busy day. Her body looked just as I expected.

“I think you are gorgeous!” I beamed at her and drank nervously.

“So do you still want to fuck me?” she said in the middle of the bar.

“Yes of course I do!”, I laughed.

As we came to the end of our drink she said we had better only have the one as London traffic was bad and it could take ages to get the 20 or so miles to her flat.

As we where turning to leave she grabbed my hand, “No, this way quick!”

I followed her zig-zagging through the bar fill of after work drinkers. When we got outside I took the lead and tried to remember which way I had come.

“What was that all about? Was it someone from work or an ex boyfriend?”

“It was nothing do not worry about it,” she looked at me nervously, then pulled me in for a nice deep kiss. So I let it drop.

Going back on the tub I almost lost her, she had an Oyster card which had just come out and went straight through the barriers. She did not comprehend that I had to queue and pay and luckily she waited when she realised. The tube arrived and was bonkers, it must have been 35 degrees on the train, we were sandwiched between many other commuters.

My chest tightened and Gina asked me, “Are you OK? You are sweating a lot.”

“I will be when we get off here, I hope.” I felt bad for any woman having to have such close human contact with strangers every day of the week. No wonder she had few inhibitions.

We made it to the underground car park and I paid the ridiculous fee, £20 for two hours! How could anyone justify that. I hope Gina was a good fuck and worth all this.

I made it to the surface in the car and asked, “OK which way now?”

“Don't you know? I am not sure, I never drive to work, always the tube. I thought you would get the train to mine!”

We picked a destination that was in her direction and I did battle with the traffic. After an hour we hit the bridge over the Thames and it eased a little.

On the bridge Gina said, “Do you know I am so fucking wet and horny!” She proceeded to hitch her short black skirt up and rub her pussy.

Now I am negotiating rush hour traffic in a strange part of the country and there are pedestrians walking past us and she does not care. She pulls her fingers out and hold them up, “See how wet I am for you.”

“Better give me a taste before I crash the car,” I splutter, she tastes good too. She adjusts her pale

yellow blouse to reveal some cleavage, “No bra on?” I ask.

“No I never wear them, well rarely and I hate them”

She takes my hand and places it firmly on her right tit, “See nice and firm,” she laughs at me.

The traffic finally gets moving, I have a raging hard-on but can now concentrate and Gina recognises where we are, more or less.

We eventually get back on a road Gina recognises and soon get back to her place, I am tired and horny as hell and I know she is too.

By *onmacMan 38 weeks ago

glasgow

By *rgasm4u69Man 38 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ormladMan 38 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *orkiepud_69Couple 38 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *edi74Man 38 weeks ago

leicester

By *iquor247Man 38 weeks ago

wirral

By *rodigalMan 38 weeks ago

sunderland

Nice

By *eandher4and9Couple 38 weeks ago

leeds

Northumberland

Swindon

So very good!

By *atesey68Man 38 weeks ago

audley

She leads me upstairs and makes us both a coffee. We kiss deeply and I sense that we are both in heaven having waited so long to get together. At the same time this is the first time I will have sex with someone other than my wife. I took her beast in my hand and it felt amazing and I was hard yet again. She took her top off and I could see her sexy body and light brown skin with dark nipples. I took one in my mouth as she gasped in delight. Within a minute she stood up and said “Come on you, bedroom, NOW!”

She stripped to her panties and soon helped me to get undressed too, I tore my shorts off and joined her on the bed and proceeded to kiss her mouth and neck working my way down her breasts and sucking her pussy through her panties, They where now soaking and she tasted sweet and silky. I took her panties off and settled between her legs to savour her cunt. It was tight and her clitty protruded from between her tight wrinkly dark labia. After a while Gina said “Stop or you will make me cum!”. I responded by sucking her clitty hard and pulling her arse towards me so that she could not move back. As she realised I was not going to give up she wrapped her thigh around my face and started to fuck my face with her hot wet cunt. A while later she spasmed hard and was shaking on the bed for a full minute before she could talk. “How the hell did you make me cum like that?”, she asked. I went back to taste her again and she pushed me away. “No way, I am too sensitive for you to touch me right now!” Gina pushed me onto my back and started feeling my legs and balls. Then she started to lick up my hard shaft, that drives me wild and she knew it. She explored my crotch thoroughly with her mouth and finally took my cock into her mouth . “Now don’t you dare move after what you have done to me”.

Gina said, “Well you where certainly worth waiting six months for honey”. Her hands where all over me as she sucked me expertly until I knew I could not hold back any more. “I’m cumming baby” I screamed and she knew and pulled my legs around her face forcing me to fuck her mouth hard. I screamed as I came into her mouth, she let some drip out over my cock just so she could suck it all up again. Then she came to me and kissed me letting my spunk drip into my mouth over and over a little bit at a time. We fell asleep in each others arms.

By *angtidy42Couple 38 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ormladMan 38 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *edi74Man 38 weeks ago

leicester

By *onmacMan 38 weeks ago

glasgow

By *hickrod4funMan 38 weeks ago

Banbridge

Wow

By *elgaWoman 38 weeks ago

northallerton

By *ipper truckMan 38 weeks ago

near by

By *im69000Man 38 weeks ago

louth

Very good start

By *ardfun10Man 38 weeks ago

banbury

Nice

By *portbilly1976Man 38 weeks ago

manchester

An hour or so later she took me for a cool bath and made us some food and drinks. Her eyes and expression felt like she wanted to say something but was afraid to say it. “What?” I asked her.

“Just you! You don’t know do you” Gina smiled.

“I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never had sex with anyone but my wife, I told you that”, I said.

We ate and I had a smoke and then I pulled her back to the bedroom. “What the fuck are you doing?”

“I am not done with you yet lady, I can see in your eyes you want more and I am not going to waste any time”

“OK well we are going to this this then”, Gina commanded.

“What do you mean?” I wondered.

She threw me with all her strength onto the bed on my back. Gina straddled my legs and went to work on my cock which was already semi-hard.

Then she rubbed her moist cunt against it grinding one me.

Then she took hold of it and fed it into her cunt, “You are going nowhere mate. Nobody has ever made me cum the way you do and I am going to fuck you hard! We are totally compatible”

She proceeded to ride me and talk filthy to me “fuck my cunt sexy guy. I want to fuck you so badly”

She rode me hard bouncing so hard on me that the bed was complaining, I surely wasn’t. She came again and managed to stay composed until a minute or so later I cam hard inside her, surprised at home much spunk there was. Gina sensed it too and as she got off me she turned to 69 me and licked my cock slowly clean. I licked her gorgeous cunt as my spunk dripped out of it as her post-orgasmic pulses made it leak out to my waiting mouth.

We lay there kissing and amazed at how we could do this to each other and then she touched my cock. “No way, no fucking way are you getting hard again!” I rolled between her legs and rammed into her. I pulled her arms over her head as it to hold her in place and she squealed with delight. “Fuck me you horny bastard! Fuck me hard and make me have your cock”.

I slammed into her over and over and she came again shuddering on the bed. “Don’t stop babe but let me turn over.” Gina got on all fours and after a quick lick of her cunt and arse I spanked her and rammed into in one hard thrust making her squeal again. I built my pace up wondering if I could cum any more. We fucked as frantically as we did the first time and she gushed onto my cock. That was all I could take and I filled her with yet another decent load of hot spunk making her express her delight again. We fell asleep as it was now 1am and she had to be up at 6am.

I woke at around 3am and I felt her hand moving,. My god she was masturbating and getting horny again! I let her get really going then I leaned over and kissed her. “Oh fuck I did not mean to wake you babe”, she said.

“Gina, do not stop playing!”, I moved to sit upright and started fucking her lovely breasts, “Keep going you horny slut!” I told her. I rammed my cock into her cunt and she was soaking again. After a few thrust we both came and went back to sleep both soiled with each others juices.

“Babe, time to get up!” She rocked my body. Then as I awoke to her delicious kisses. “Just one thing babe, come over here.” She let me to her dresser and full length mirror. “What do you want me to do”, I asked as she started making me hard again.

“I want you to get wet inside me, then I want you to suck my arse while I watch us in the mirror”.

I was inside her before I was fully hard, but once inside her I was lubed and full erect again.

“Fuck my arse hard and fast, we do not have much time”. She presented her arse and I slid into her tight hole. I fucked her and said, “I am not sure I can hold back until you cum Gina”.

“I do not want you to hold back babe, just cum in me and fuck me fast, take my arse”.

I was aching all over, especially my legs, Gina was having difficulty standing up let alone standing still but we fucked like two people who had known each other forever. I came a massive load, so hard that I felt every muscle in my body throbbing and complaining. Gina was saying filthy things to me, “Fuck me baby, I am your slut and I need your cock so bad!Use me like I am your whore”

We quickly got dressed and parted. I drove round the M25 in a daze half asleep and sexed half to death. I had to meet my mates in Leicester in two hours and could not stop for a snooze.

Later Gina texted me to say she could not walk straight, neither could I. It took me 4 days to stop aching. It would be a while before we could get together again but we met 3 times and had a wild time each time we met.

The end

By *rgar27Man 38 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Northumberland

Blackburn

Thanks for all the thumbs up, I might post some other off my writings.

By *ocktoplaywithMan 38 weeks ago

Derby

Fantastic

By *reenworld55Man 38 weeks ago

dorchester

Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant!!