FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Real swinging experiences....

Real swinging experiences....

By *ypicalmale2022 OP   Man 38 weeks ago

okehampton

I thought I would post some of my favourite swinging experiences in no particular order - would love others to share.

One of my all time favourites was a club meet a few years ago.

I had taken a younger fuck buddy who really wanted to try a club but wanted to go with someone. She was around 22 at the time and was a bi-sexual gothic chick who went by the fab name of Phoenix.

It was a bring your own booze club so we called and got a few bottles of wine before turning up at the club. After a few drinks Phoenix was well and truly loosened up and was eyeing up other couples to see if she fancied any of them.

As we were sat there another young couple walked in. The lady had long blonde hair and was slim with tight jeans and white t-shirt, her hubby was slim with long shaggy hair - both were very appealing to Phoenix so we approached them and made conversation - their names were Sophie and John.

They said they were going to have a walk around the club if we wanted to join them.

We got down to the couples playroom where a middle aged lady was playing with 2 younger men.

The sight of people fucking is always a turn on and in the room Sophie approached me and we kissed, John approached Phoenix and kissed her. Before you knew it we were all naked and I was fucking Sophie and Phoenix was sucking Johns hard cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic