FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mrs has stayed in the pub..

Mrs has stayed in the pub..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecret_Passion777 OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Manchester

Happy Sunday, everyone..

So me and my Mrs have had a busy day. First this morning, taking the kids to a play centre, then this afternoon we went to a local pub for a few drinks and a bit of adult time - while nanny minded the kids.

Anyway, long story short, Mrs was getting a bit of attention from a few blokes in the pub, so she’s decided to stay out for a few more drinks while I’ve come home alone lol…

I wonder how her evenings going to lead..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lutandhubbyCouple 37 weeks ago

west midlands

By *ig daddy 1969Man 37 weeks ago

manchester

Which pub is she in lol

By *oybMan 37 weeks ago

Glasgow

Lucky you .. Tonght you will be tasting cream pie ..

By *iscoman7771000Man 37 weeks ago

birmingham

By *onest guy123Man 37 weeks ago

coventry

By *ryan_JerryCouple 37 weeks ago

GLASGOW

O yes please. Love wife coming home full of hot cum

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

"Happy Sunday, everyone..

So me and my Mrs have had a busy day. First this morning, taking the kids to a play centre, then this afternoon we went to a local pub for a few drinks and a bit of adult time - while nanny minded the kids.

Anyway, long story short, Mrs was getting a bit of attention from a few blokes in the pub, so she’s decided to stay out for a few more drinks while I’ve come home alone lol…

"

So why do you have a singles profile with no mention of your wife?

By *ocktoplaywithMan 37 weeks ago

Derby

Hope we all get to find out what happened

By *he shaggersCouple 37 weeks ago

vancouver island

"Happy Sunday, everyone..

"

We used to have a small bar I'm the north of England, we was getting ready to lock up one night I was cleaning behind the bar and m was sat on a bar stool with her back to the bar. She was talking to two guys, just them and a friend of mine with his girlfriend. All the lights were off except for the bar and the doors shut.

We didn't live far away so she said I looked tired and it was OK to go home she would lock up and be along soon.

I looked over and they were one each side of her leaning towards her, I couldn't see because of the bar but it looked like they were both stroking her legs. My cocktail started twitching and I reluctantly agreed.

I got home with a full blown hard on, just started wanking lasted about a minute.

Maybe three-quarters of an hour later she came home got undressed for bed her knickers was soaked and stained. She confessed they had been fingerings her at the bar, and whenever went to the small disabled toilet at the side of the bar they followed her one behind one in front stroking they got her tits out and slid her dress up to her waist knickers on the floor, she was leaning on the toilet cistern, she told me that she just felt a cock slip in,he fucked her until he filled her and just left.

She went back into the bar and the other guy sat on a chair and pulled his cock out she walked over skirt still round her waist and ties still out and sat on what she said was a fairly big and girthy cock.

She was enjoying this fuck, she looked round and my mate was watching cock out and his girlfriend wanking him like funky. They both shot their loads my mate on the floor her guy deep in her pussy.

She told me all this in bed I pushed my rockhard cock in and cum a third load in her in about a minute.

Don't think I have ever put my cock in a pussy that sloppy

True story happened about fifteen years ago, still want thinking of it now, it was one of the most powerful orgasms ever and I have watched her in the flesh with plenty of other men

By *hilledguy2020Man 37 weeks ago

Gateshead

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

By *teve261970Man 37 weeks ago

Gateshead

Wasnt top of Byker high st was it lol

» Add a new message to this topic