FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Finally

Finally

By *ackiex32 OP   TV/TS 26 weeks ago

Wick

finally

My wife’s away for a few days and as soon as she left I bathed and shaved and dressed as Jackie. I spent all day yesterday as Jackie and ended up playing with myself on cam to titilate and excite others. Today I thought I had two possible meets arranged with men at my place, both came to nothing and fell through at the last moment. Just when I thought I was heading for another night with my trusty 12” dildo a guy messages to say he

will be passing my place in 30 mins, is that too short a time to get ready. I let him know I’ll be ready and send him detailed directions . I quickly shave a few bits again, douche, dress and apply my make up. Heels, stockings, pelmet black leather skirt, boob tube top, earrings, ankle bracelet and little white panties. Before I know it he’s at the door. I welcome him in to the living room, dimly lit but warm from the log burner. We kiss and he fondles me. I suggest we sit on the sofa and as we sit he drops his jeans. There is the biggest cock I have ever seen. The plan had been to give him a blow job but when I saw his cock my plans changed. I wanted this giant in me. I slid to the floor and took him in my mouth. I couldn’t fully get him all the way in he was so thick. I looked up at him and told him to fuck me. I kneeled on the sofa and he placed his cock at my hole, gently he pushed into me and popped inside, and then he rammed hard all the way in. Omg I thought I was going to pass out. He didn’t stop, he just withdrew and then plunged in again. The first 30 seconds were the worst before I started to relax and enjoy it. He fucked me hard and deep for several minutes before exploding inside me. I was finally satiated, I’d got what I wanted. Within 5 minutes he had gone and I was along again. Who else could I fuck before the day was out ………xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic