FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Most amazing orgasm with mystery lady!

Most amazing orgasm with mystery lady!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rRubber OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Droitwich

Over the Christmas holiday, I arranged to meet a woman for the first time at my house. She told me that she wanted to come over and for me to do whatever she wanted. The though of this turned me on so I agreed.

The day arrived and I was feeling horny and apprehensive, but also excited. The door bell rang and I opened it to see Ruth standing there. She stood there in a long black leather coat, heels, black stockings, black leather gloves, and dark glasses. I could just make out Ruth's curvy figure from the long right fitting coat.

She put her hand on my chest and pushed me backwards into my hallway, and shut the door behind her. "Strip" she told me "NOW" I did as I was told, and took all of my clothes off, my cock was already hard. She then produced a gimp mask from her bag and put it on me. I've never worn a gimp mask, so this was different, and the mask only had 2 holes for my nostrils.

Ruth grabbed my cock and lead me upstairs. She got me to lie on the bed and then tied my wrists and ankles to the bedhead....

She started playing with my cock and balls, I could feel that she still had her leather gloves on. I was so hard and not being able to see anything was a real turn on. Then she started licking my cock and balls and eventually took me in her mouth. I was really enjoying this until suddenly she started forcing something up my arse, and she wasn't taking no for an answer....

After a long time of her sucking me and her persisting with the vibrating toy, I relaxed enough to let her penetrate my arse....

I'm not sure how long she was fucking me but the sensation of something vibrating in my arse, her mouth round my cock, her hand massaging my balls and being tied to the bed, eventually gave me the most intense orgasm I've ever had, and I fired my cum straight down her throat!

As soon as I had cum, she untied me, told me to keep my eyes closed until she had left, and then removed the mask.... I heard the front door slam shut and I lay there exhausted with my cock still twitching.....

I'm now looking for an anal vibrator, so that I can have another amazing orgasm, so thank you Ruth for an amazing time!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Where did you find her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic