FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Picked up by gilfs

Picked up by gilfs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hico42 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

dunfermline

I was early 20s.quite experience with girls my age didn't really have much trouble getting a little fun... One night I was at a local social club at a little function with friends.. I went to buy a round of drinks.. As I stood in the queue.. I could hear comments from behind me obviously from ladies.. Things like.. He's got a nice bum.. Look tattoos.. Bet he's got them all over.... As I listened they seemed to get lewder.. You think he's got a big one.. Oh I'd like to find out... I found it quite amusing that some poor guy was being talked about unawares.. Just like guys talked about women.. I looked up the queue wondering who they were talking about.. Without turning around to see who was actually the owner of the voices. I was served and took my drinks turned to go back to my seat.. When looked it was apparent that the voices had come from the 2 ladies sitting at the table... They were maybe in their early 60s. I laughed and thought.. Just 2 older ladies having some fun with someone.. I was still smiling thinking that women of their age still had fun and a laugh.. Still not knowing who they were commenting about.. As I walked passed their table one of them looked up at me and smiled... Looked directly at my crotch and nodded to her friend and winked

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *J GeminiTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *lovesquirters1975Man 26 weeks ago

huyton

More please

By *rumgoodtimeMan 26 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *entleman of the roadMan 26 weeks ago

tamworth

What happened next please

By *cotty909Man 26 weeks ago

tranent

dunfermline

I smiled and walked back to my friends with the drinks.. As I sat there I could see them looking around and checking out guys at the bar... I wondered are they just having fun or really looking for a little action.. 1 was dark haired. A little bit plump white blouse black skirt.. Big boobs big bum.. The other blond longer hair average build and figure... Just your average mum/granny type that you pass in the street or supermarket.. As more drink was consumed.. I wondered what it'd be like to have some fun with an older woman... Obviously I'd had those thoughts before occasionally when seeing mums friends and mates mums etc

sutton coldfield

By *rouble 50Man 26 weeks ago

turriff

By *iquor247Man 26 weeks ago

wirral

By *ynamo301Man 26 weeks ago

North West

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Great start

dunfermline

As it became my turn for the drinks.. I headed to the bar.. As I approached the table where they sat.. The larger dark haired one had her back to me the blond facing my direction... She said something to the dark one and nodded in my direction.. As I passed.. The dark haired one said... Alright handsome.. Whose the lucky girl tonight.. And they laughed to each other... I grinned and took my place in the queue.. Thinking they were just a pair of ladies having a drink and winding up young guys

Northumberland

sutton coldfield

You are

tranent

By *exbot 1Man 26 weeks ago

Chester le street

Mmmmmm

wirral

By *cott60Man 26 weeks ago

Perth

By *sacambsMan 26 weeks ago

Huntingdon

By *ormladMan 26 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ave008tMan 26 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *eterpervisMan 26 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *he-ProfessorMan 26 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *bdnneedsfunMan 26 weeks ago

inverurie

By *arried-bi-guyMan 26 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *ragsterMan 26 weeks ago

Blackburn

dunfermline

After I got my drinks I turned to go back to my mates.. The dark haired 1 said... Well no luck tonight then.. I stopped and laughed... No not really.. As I looked down at her I could see her bulging big tits through the open neck of her blouse and the outline of her bra showing through the blouse.. The were not massive but nice sized in propertion to her size.. As I looked at them.. she looked down at them then at me and laughed... Hey you not nice to stare.. Sorry I muttered getting A little embarrassed... They both laughed... It's OK she said.. It's actually quite flattering that you find something interesting... I smiled and said.. Better get back with these drinks

By *duk70Man 26 weeks ago

langley

By *ancelot1633Man 26 weeks ago

weybridge

inverurie

dunfermline

20 mins later I headed to the bar.. As I passed the dark haired 1 run her hand down my thigh... Back for another peek she grinned.. Shoving them outwards towards me. I'm sure they looked bigger or more pushed up. Her friend giggled.. As I looked down I bent over she leaned to me and whispered.. Obviously something takes your interest.. I said well obviously.. All men like boob's and laughed.. You think your man enough.. I'm probably older than your mother.... I think your hubby will take plenty interest in them anyway... Not really she replied.. More interested in fishing nowadays... That's why it's a girls night out.. They're away fishing for the weekend and grinned.... I laughed.. So your out fishing too.. Long time since I've had a catch she laughed.. I took my drinks and returned to my mates.. My conversation with the 2 ladies hadn't gone unnoticed with my mates.. You pulled they laughed... No a friend of mums I replied...

langley

By *eeboCouple 26 weeks ago

basingstoke

Enjoying this

Hes a lucky lad

By *evonFbsCouple 26 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ilarx2Couple 26 weeks ago

paisley

dunfermline

I headed out to the smoking area.. After a few puffs.. Both of the ladies appeared... Oh we thought you were away to a nightclub or something... No not tonight I replied just this dirty habit I laughed... Is that your only dirty habit the blond replied... I laughed. Now that'd be telling... Come on then tell us the dark haired one said and stepped up close to me.. That'd be telling I laughed.. She pressed her tits against me.. And I felt her hand grab at my cock.. Which obviously started to harden... Oh jenny he is interested.. She said to her friend... Come have a feel at what ive found.. The blond jenny come over and had a little grope... I think your right Alison she laughed... Someone appeared in the smoking area and they abruptly moved away and went back in... I waited 5 mins till my hard cock subsided and headed in

sutton coldfield

By *oppy12Man 26 weeks ago

Swindon

Sounding good!

dunfermline

As I went back in .I passed their table...the dark haired 1 motioned me over...if you want some fun later ..your welcome to come to my house...I've got an empty she laughed I think that what young ones say.. and slipped a note in my hand I stuffed it in my pocket and headed to my mates...

By *athytvsubTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Can't wait for more of thus xx

By *ig daddy 1969Man 26 weeks ago

manchester

By *littylicker69Man 26 weeks ago

abergavenny

Very interesting

By *pentoall555Man 26 weeks ago

benfleet

Brilliant more please

By *rouble 50Man 26 weeks ago

turriff

sutton coldfield

Blackburn

Northumberland

SIDMOUTH

By *ampire69Man 26 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

As a male in my early to mid 20's i suppose i was not a bad looking guy, i used to attend a certain social club in birmingham some but not all weekends. I soon noticed a certain woman mid to late 50's she stood out from the other women their. Always either alone or with another female. By chance got chatting to her one night , her friend had to go early she asked could i keep her company for the last few hours, she would be a good size 16 but well dressed slightly flirty, at the end of the night i said i was going now and i asked would she get a taxi or how was she getting home, she laughed and said if i was a gentle man i would offer her a lift so i did.

she gave me directions and i followed her instructions just before arrival she said take the back road to her house down by the garages she did not want to be seen getting out of a car tat was not a taxi 2-30 am ???

she told me to pull over and the fun began she used and fucked me untill 4-45am starting to get light she was totally filthy gave me everything even anal and it was a tight fit in my car but god she was the very best fuck i ever had and i mean the best

manchester

tranent

By *ilkey69Man 26 weeks ago

Barnsley

Carry on

By *ex-BombsCouple 26 weeks ago

Flitwick

langley

wirral

By *im69000Man 26 weeks ago

louth

By *2spikeMan 26 weeks ago

Southsea

By *ussD1Man 26 weeks ago

Gloucester

Got confused by the side posting before realising it wasn’t the OP. Great story OP

By *heone4475Man 26 weeks ago

upham

By *arathon69manMan 26 weeks ago

Perranporth

Great stuff keep it going

By *im66123Man 26 weeks ago

newcastle

By *nspired CoupleCouple 26 weeks ago

Andover

By *hil911Man 26 weeks ago

Solihull

By *iscoman7771000Man 26 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *aul_ukMan 26 weeks ago

Walsden & Manchester

dunfermline

As the night was nearing the end my mates started started head in their separate directions..when we went out to get our taxis I noticed the ladies were already gone... I was intriqued about my offer ..I found the scrunched up note....just a phone number....when my mates were all gone .I nervously took my phone ...called the number.....hello ...hi it's me from the club..I stuttered...oh..she replied...and....well just wondered if your invitation was real......oh well .she said ..kind of...but ..she said ....ok it's alright i said i thought it was a wind up anyway.......no she replied it was kind of serious..but ...but you have to be careful....no problem i said....ok she gave me an address and old me to get out taxi at the end of the road and walk down in case anyone sees me.....i get a taxi ..when we arrive at the end of the street and walk down....when i reached the address i saw her peeking out the curtains..she come to the door and ushered me in quickly...... i didn't think you were interested she smiled...she showed me into the sitting room ..to my surprise her blond friend was sitting on the sofa....hi she greeted me ...hi I grinned.. . ..the dark haired on asked ..drink ..yes please she went into kitchen and returned with 3 drinks ..take a seat and pointed at a chair opposite the sofa they were sitting on.....we started some idle chat..then what age are you she asked..24 I replied...oh my God she said were probably older than your mother ..were 66 and 68.. why would you want to come here with us ...well you offered I laughed...but I didn't really expect you to accept she laughed....we must've chatted for about an hour..about nothing ..it was getting kind of uneasy..another drink she asked..please I replied ..she left the room..returned shortly handed me my drink and sat on the arm of the chair I was sitting in ..well what about a little kiss...turned to me and kissed me ..when she leaned back I could clearly see her tits pushing out through her blouse.i reached over and placed my hand on them...naughty she said ...well you done it to me in the smoking area..just getting my own back..I grinned..oh let's see then ...she started unbuttoning her blouse ..her tits spilling out but still contained by her bra...mmm nice I said ..glad you think so ..she the reached into her bra and pulled each one out one after the other... and pulled my face to them...i didn't hesitate and grabbed with both hands sucking and licking on her now hardening nipples...she leaned back and moaned naughty boy she reached over rubbing my hardening cock through my Jean's....oh that feels nice she said..and proceeded to unzip me and unbutton me i lifted my bum off the chair and with my free hand slid my Jean's down .. she wrapped her hand around my hard cock.....mmm nice she said nice and big...as she played with me when i felt another hand on me....i had totally forgotten about the blond...mmm that's a beauty said the blond...never had one that size for a long time brings back a few memories she grinned....she stood up took her top off and bra releasing her lovely average size tits.. do you mind she grabbed her phone...sat on the other arm of the chair...took a selfie of both of them holding my cock with both their tits out

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

dunfermline

[Removed by poster at 04/01/24 02:15:36]

dunfermline

Then the both leaned over licking my cock between them ...another great picture my turn ladies I pointed towards the sofa they both remove the skits blonde was wearing a thong the dark one wearing tight with no knickers and a big dark Bush showing through I sat them back on the sofa using one hand on the dpblond pussy,,and one on the hairy onei moved over to the blond buried my face in her crutch lt was soked in ther juicesand I licked up along her slot she was moaning and wriggling ..next the dark one that huge Bush behind tight..leaking her juices through them.. lburried my face in ther e ...the smell antd taste was amasing as I tried fingering her her it tore a hole in them...letting her hairy plump pussy bulgeout ..I kneeled in front of her old cunt placed my andslipped esilyin fulllengthI pumped away her for a few minutes the moved over to the blond I pulled her knickers to the side and slipped in she rather tighter then her pal

dunfermline

I moved from one to the other Back and forth stuffing my cock into there holes leaning over sucking on the old tits I saw about to cum they new,,the tigths one wanted fill with my cum i stuck my cock back in her and fucked her deep till I cum Idrew out and watched my cum run out of her,,,,blondie next she was shaved looked great but a bit loose too I shoved into her deep and pumped away frantically pulling out when I come and spraying her cunt and belly

manchester

By *kpiercedCouple 26 weeks ago

walsall

By *SpiresMan 26 weeks ago

Lichfield

wirral

By *ipper truckMan 26 weeks ago

near by

By *oth0712Man 26 weeks ago

cambridge

Blackburn

By *hil911Man 26 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ilbert4450Man 26 weeks ago

paisley

By *wakers14Man 26 weeks ago

burgess hill

SIDMOUTH

Northumberland

By *cott60Man 26 weeks ago

Perth

By *ussD1Man 26 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan 26 weeks ago

cinderford

I need to fined me some oaps like that

By *xxx73Man 26 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Warrington

sutton coldfield

newcastle

By *ouldlove2tryMan 26 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

By *ess n BenCouple 26 weeks ago

Didcot

By *ilkey69Man 26 weeks ago

Barnsley

Swindon

inverurie

By *-allthewayMan 26 weeks ago

Claydon

By *sacambsMan 26 weeks ago

Huntingdon

By *he-ProfessorMan 26 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *reenworld55Man 26 weeks ago

dorchester

More please

By *mithy13Man 26 weeks ago

stoke

Great story

louth

By *orkshireBeef26Man 26 weeks ago

Kirkella

Love to get picked up and used by a Couple of Sexy GILFs...

Andy

Xxxx

By *ampire69Man 26 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

Just proves the point a good ride can be had on an old bike

By *ut4fun6969Man 26 weeks ago

Folkestone

Great story

By *lderWiserNowMan 26 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ynamo301Man 26 weeks ago

North West

By *ipper truckMan 26 weeks ago

near by

Would love to find an old gilf close by

By *D123Man 26 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *hemcicalMan 26 weeks ago

Lisburn

By *ocktoplaywithMan 26 weeks ago

Derby

I’ve been dreaming of this for years and still am

By *lugoneMan 26 weeks ago

rathmicheal

sounds fantastic

By *r P1957Man 26 weeks ago

Shoeburyness

Chester le street

Ow yes

By *ot manMan 26 weeks ago

long eaton

Excellent

By *lkNhungMan 26 weeks ago

Luton

By *2spikeMan 26 weeks ago

Southsea

wirral

By *lew65Man 26 weeks ago

Anglesey

More please

By *ikinghornMan 26 weeks ago

southsea

By *knick45Man 26 weeks ago

Bristol

By *enuine photographerMan 26 weeks ago

Swansea

louth

manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman 26 weeks ago

close

By *ag165Man 26 weeks ago

Greenock

dunfermline

I stood back and looked at them.. Fuck what a sight.. The one with the tights lying there big tits lying to the side.. kind of bigger belly her tights torn and her big hairy pussy leaking my cum.. Running down her arse crack... The other knickers to the side spayed with my second load.. They looked at each other and giggled to each other.. I retrieved my phone..

By *enuine photographerMan 26 weeks ago

Swansea

Kettrin

Chester le street

Love it

Swindon

By *uddle4uMan 26 weeks ago

Purbeck

sutton coldfield

dunfermline

They laughed.. What you think your doing. Said the dark haired 1..souvenir of your hard work? I laughed well .. Not like this happens all the time.. Sadly not she laughed.. I snapped away at them lying there they're older bodies may not be like the usual ones I get to play with.. But this was so horny.. They started to pose. Pushing their tits up and spreading their legs.. Playing with themselves.. This was surreal.. The dark hair 1 tore the rest of her tights off and wipes her the cum from her pussy.. Made a mess there she laughed as she looked at them.. Lovely thick cum she grinned.. Long time since I've had a load like that... She put them up to her face and licked the cum... Mmm lovely... She said.. Then put them to the blonds mouth... She tasted it aswell..... Any more left in there she said looking at my semmi hard cock..

By *iking RockerMan 26 weeks ago

West Lothian

SIDMOUTH

Warrington

We need more great story

By *lugoneMan 26 weeks ago

rathmicheal

dunfermline

Maybe.. I grinned... Well your not leaving here till your definitely got nothing left... We're making the most of our free weekend.. The blond said... Maybe he needs a rest poor boy.. Laughed the dark haired one... I'll get more drinks

Swindon

Wonderful

By *xxx73Man 26 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *asyGent75Man 26 weeks ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

inverurie

Kettrin

By *es_wrentMan 26 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *oodymonsterMan 26 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

I got picked up by a gilf in a Blackpool b&b once. She was on her girls hen night and took a fancy to me.

manchester

By *eet or funMan 26 weeks ago

peterborough

Chester le street

Ow yes mmm

By *ohn_1983Man 26 weeks ago

Poringland

By *arleycplCouple 26 weeks ago

Leyburn

" "

sutton coldfield

By *nspired CoupleCouple 26 weeks ago

Andover

By *rgar27Man 26 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ougarandcubessexCouple 26 weeks ago

Colchester ,Essex

By *ikinghornMan 26 weeks ago

southsea

newcastle

By *-allthewayMan 26 weeks ago

Claydon

Very good ??

louth

wirral

By *ayarMan 25 weeks ago

Wirral

Anybody else check for couples comments and check them out ?

By *hemcicalMan 25 weeks ago

Lisburn

By *rodigalMan 25 weeks ago

sunderland

Oo er

By *ag165Man 25 weeks ago

Greenock

By *ormladMan 25 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ini1275Man 25 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Oh yes love it

By *J GeminiTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *lugoneMan 25 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *knick45Man 25 weeks ago

Bristol

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

By *enuine photographerMan 25 weeks ago

Swansea

By *ipper truckMan 25 weeks ago

near by

[Removed by poster at 07/01/24 21:55:48]