FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time as a hotwife husband

First time as a hotwife husband

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *4funXXX OP   Man 25 weeks ago

cheshire

I was reading on the other post re what it’s like to be a hotwife husband and a couple asked what it’s like the first time. Got me thinking how I felt the first time and how I’d love to here how others felt the first time.

My first time. We had been going to a couple of clubs slowly finding our feet. I’d always wanted to see my wife play with another guy as she had only had a little bit of play before me and was a virgin when we got together. As per the other post I knew guys who had wanted to get with her and I loved the idea. I wanted her to enjoy good sex and to be able to try it with other guys with bigger cocks and thicker ones once we started to fuck she soon got to wanting it more and more. I didn’t complain and told her how much she could enjoy more sex going swinging. After a good while she agreed to go to a few clubs where we watched other couples playing with guys but she never took it any further. She knew guy’s fancied her and they often complemented her. I could tell she liked that and she started to really enjoy going and looking more and more sexy. We started to play with each in the couples rooms along side other couples and she started to get naughtier. I keep encouraging her to chat to guys and she even started to flirt with some of them. She even started to say let’s go to a club this afternoon and I’d say ok can’t wait to see you get fucked. She laugh and that was it Then one late afternoon she said let’s go to a club. I agreed saying my usual. We got there and it was very quiet so we got in the hot tube we hadn’t been in long when a young guy came along and asked if he could join us. I looked at the wife and she said yes. He dropped his towel and my heart skipped a beat he was bigger than me and thinker and this was the first time we had been in a hot tub with another guy. I watched as he got in and she was looking at his big cock. My heart was pounding and I was getting a hardon. He chatted to us and introduced him self. The wife seemed to like him and after a while I put my hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy she smiled and went to touch my cock and seemed surprised when she found I had a hardon. We chatted a bit longer then he said he was going to the bar to get a bottle of water and did we want one. A complete first the wife said yes please. He got out again she looked at his cock til he wrapped his towel round him. As soon as he was gone she turned to me and said she couldn’t believe how turned on I was and asked why. I told her seeing a guy really fancy her and complementing her turned me on and also seeing her enjoy it. I told her how I’d love to see her enjoy herself and have the best sex ever. She didn’t say anything then said let’s get out and we can chat to him some more. She put her short skirt back on and her white top. She didn’t have a bra but I noticed she left her nicks off. We went and sat on a sofa. He came back and sat opposite us. It didn’t take long for him to not she had no nicks on and she was letting him have a good look. He asked how many times we had played with others and before I could say anything the wife said this is the first time. My heart started to pound again and I was thinking do I want her to play with him. My head was saying yes I love her and want her to enjoy her self. My cock was saying this would be the only other guy to fuck her as I’d been the only one so far and my heart was as nervous as hell. He got up and moved next to her and looked at me then turned and said to her that she was the most beautiful lady he had seen in the club then gently kissed her. She responded back kissed him back and

Giggled. He then put his had on her knee and slowly move it up under her skirt towards her pussy. I was now shaking with nervous excitement and my cock was so hard it was aching. She opened her legs a little and he ran his fingers over her pussy. She moaned loudly but didn’t stop him. She then said let’s take this to a room and got up and took hold of his hand. We found a room and she turned to him kissed him and pulled his towel open dropping it to the floor. He then pulled her top off and her skirt of leaving them both stood totally naked in front of each other. This was a first for her as I’d been the only other person to do that. He then gently pushed her back on to the bed and laid on top of her giving her a kiss then he moved down and started to suck her nipples. I was now wanking my self while stood there watching and my heart was going that fast I couldn’t control it. As he was sucking her nipples she opened her legs so he was now lying between them and I could just see his cock resting against her pussy lips. I wanted a better view so got on the bed. As I did that he moved down and started to lick her every now and then. Teasing her the the point I could see she was very wet and I knew once she was getting like that she would want to cum. I started to suck her nipples and I noticed I could taste some of him on her nipples. I had to stop my wife from wanking me as I was going to make one hell of a mess. As she stopped I noticed he had put a condom on and was back licking her. She was starting to arch her back and moan loudly I through she will cum and then that will be it but she then pulled him up to kiss him and lifted her legs. He took the hint and i watched as he slowly push this cock into to her. He only went a short bit then pulled out she said don’t stop and he pushed back in again all the way this time. I watched as he slowly fucked her my heart pounding and mr shaking with nerves and excitement. I couldn’t touch my cock as I would explode. He started to speed up and she started to wrap her legs tighter round his waist and was moaning loudly and telling him to go harder. Then she started to cum and he suddenly said I’m cuming. That was it with out even touching my cock I exploded my cum all over her tits. I then watched as he pulled out and I could see a massive amount of cum in the condom. He got up and kissed her and asked her did she enjoy it. Her answer shocked me. She said yes it was one of the sex fucks she had had and it was probably because he was bigger than me but she also said she didn’t like the feel of the condom and admitted it was the first time she had had a condom inside her. He asked why and she told him she was a virgin when we got together and hadn’t used them with was right we hadn’t. We had fucked each other for a while and out of luck she hadn’t got pregnant then she had font on the pill so all was good. He said to her he would have fucked her without if that had been what she wanted. I couldn’t get my head round that at the time. We all decided to go for a shower and while in the shower he asked her why she didn’t like the condom and she said she loves the feeling when I cum inside her. She likes to feel my cum dribble out afterwards as well. He said he love to help her out with that. I was not sure to be honest. He then said he came to the club the same time once a week and it we wanted to play again we would find him there. We headed home and chatted I asked her if she had enjoyed her self. She said honestly she wished she had done it a lot sooner. She said the sex was good but would like to next time take more control and ride him and she wanted to feel him cum in her. We hadn’t been through the door long and I pulled her close kissed her and said it had really turned me on. She said she noticed by how a cum on her without touching myself and the amount I shot over her. I pushed her onto the sofa and started to lick her used pussy. It tasted different but fantastic and wasn’t long before we where fucking like rabbits. If anyone want to hear about our next visit let me know. But the point of this thread is to hear about anyone else’s first times and how they felt and how it went.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inime777Man 25 weeks ago

Tonbridge

"I was reading on the other post re what it’s like to be a hotwife husband and a couple asked what it’s like the first time. Got me thinking how I felt the first time and how I’d love to here how others felt the first time.

My first time. We had been going to a couple of clubs slowly finding our feet. I’d always wanted to see my wife play with another guy as she had only had a little bit of play before me and was a virgin when we got together. As per the other post I knew guys who had wanted to get with her and I loved the idea. I wanted her to enjoy good sex and to be able to try it with other guys with bigger cocks and thicker ones once we started to fuck she soon got to wanting it more and more. I didn’t complain and told her how much she could enjoy more sex going swinging. After a good while she agreed to go to a few clubs where we watched other couples playing with guys but she never took it any further. She knew guy’s fancied her and they often complemented her. I could tell she liked that and she started to really enjoy going and looking more and more sexy. We started to play with each in the couples rooms along side other couples and she started to get naughtier. I keep encouraging her to chat to guys and she even started to flirt with some of them. She even started to say let’s go to a club this afternoon and I’d say ok can’t wait to see you get fucked. She laugh and that was it Then one late afternoon she said let’s go to a club. I agreed saying my usual. We got there and it was very quiet so we got in the hot tube we hadn’t been in long when a young guy came along and asked if he could join us. I looked at the wife and she said yes. He dropped his towel and my heart skipped a beat he was bigger than me and thinker and this was the first time we had been in a hot tub with another guy. I watched as he got in and she was looking at his big cock. My heart was pounding and I was getting a hardon. He chatted to us and introduced him self. The wife seemed to like him and after a while I put my hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy she smiled and went to touch my cock and seemed surprised when she found I had a hardon. We chatted a bit longer then he said he was going to the bar to get a bottle of water and did we want one. A complete first the wife said yes please. He got out again she looked at his cock til he wrapped his towel round him. As soon as he was gone she turned to me and said she couldn’t believe how turned on I was and asked why. I told her seeing a guy really fancy her and complementing her turned me on and also seeing her enjoy it. I told her how I’d love to see her enjoy herself and have the best sex ever. She didn’t say anything then said let’s get out and we can chat to him some more. She put her short skirt back on and her white top. She didn’t have a bra but I noticed she left her nicks off. We went and sat on a sofa. He came back and sat opposite us. It didn’t take long for him to not she had no nicks on and she was letting him have a good look. He asked how many times we had played with others and before I could say anything the wife said this is the first time. My heart started to pound again and I was thinking do I want her to play with him. My head was saying yes I love her and want her to enjoy her self. My cock was saying this would be the only other guy to fuck her as I’d been the only one so far and my heart was as nervous as hell. He got up and moved next to her and looked at me then turned and said to her that she was the most beautiful lady he had seen in the club then gently kissed her. She responded back kissed him back and

Giggled. He then put his had on her knee and slowly move it up under her skirt towards her pussy. I was now shaking with nervous excitement and my cock was so hard it was aching. She opened her legs a little and he ran his fingers over her pussy. She moaned loudly but didn’t stop him. She then said let’s take this to a room and got up and took hold of his hand. We found a room and she turned to him kissed him and pulled his towel open dropping it to the floor. He then pulled her top off and her skirt of leaving them both stood totally naked in front of each other. This was a first for her as I’d been the only other person to do that. He then gently pushed her back on to the bed and laid on top of her giving her a kiss then he moved down and started to suck her nipples. I was now wanking my self while stood there watching and my heart was going that fast I couldn’t control it. As he was sucking her nipples she opened her legs so he was now lying between them and I could just see his cock resting against her pussy lips. I wanted a better view so got on the bed. As I did that he moved down and started to lick her every now and then. Teasing her the the point I could see she was very wet and I knew once she was getting like that she would want to cum. I started to suck her nipples and I noticed I could taste some of him on her nipples. I had to stop my wife from wanking me as I was going to make one hell of a mess. As she stopped I noticed he had put a condom on and was back licking her. She was starting to arch her back and moan loudly I through she will cum and then that will be it but she then pulled him up to kiss him and lifted her legs. He took the hint and i watched as he slowly push this cock into to her. He only went a short bit then pulled out she said don’t stop and he pushed back in again all the way this time. I watched as he slowly fucked her my heart pounding and mr shaking with nerves and excitement. I couldn’t touch my cock as I would explode. He started to speed up and she started to wrap her legs tighter round his waist and was moaning loudly and telling him to go harder. Then she started to cum and he suddenly said I’m cuming. That was it with out even touching my cock I exploded my cum all over her tits. I then watched as he pulled out and I could see a massive amount of cum in the condom. He got up and kissed her and asked her did she enjoy it. Her answer shocked me. She said yes it was one of the sex fucks she had had and it was probably because he was bigger than me but she also said she didn’t like the feel of the condom and admitted it was the first time she had had a condom inside her. He asked why and she told him she was a virgin when we got together and hadn’t used them with was right we hadn’t. We had fucked each other for a while and out of luck she hadn’t got pregnant then she had font on the pill so all was good. He said to her he would have fucked her without if that had been what she wanted. I couldn’t get my head round that at the time. We all decided to go for a shower and while in the shower he asked her why she didn’t like the condom and she said she loves the feeling when I cum inside her. She likes to feel my cum dribble out afterwards as well. He said he love to help her out with that. I was not sure to be honest. He then said he came to the club the same time once a week and it we wanted to play again we would find him there. We headed home and chatted I asked her if she had enjoyed her self. She said honestly she wished she had done it a lot sooner. She said the sex was good but would like to next time take more control and ride him and she wanted to feel him cum in her. We hadn’t been through the door long and I pulled her close kissed her and said it had really turned me on. She said she noticed by how a cum on her without touching myself and the amount I shot over her. I pushed her onto the sofa and started to lick her used pussy. It tasted different but fantastic and wasn’t long before we where fucking like rabbits. If anyone want to hear about our next visit let me know. But the point of this thread is to hear about anyone else’s first times and how they felt and how it went. "

Amazing, you lucky guy

By *loscouplegl3Couple 25 weeks ago

Gloucester

My first time as a hubby to a hotwife was an amazing adrenaline fuelled rollercoaster!

We had been swinging for a while, but always as a couple. She had been telling me that a guy from her work obviously fancied her and had made several opening advances but she had always laughed them off. But then a group of them had to go away to a corporate event for 3 nights. I had joked with her to pack condoms in case he tried again. Turns out she did! And when he made a more obvious pass at her on the 2nd day they went to his room and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Afterwards she rang me to excitedly ‘tell all’. I was out with friends at the time and was trying to hide my excitement and ask coded questions about her fun I knew there was one more evening event and I struggled to keep myself together as I knew what was going happen after.

When she got home the following day I nearly broke her as we acted everything out

By *lippy02Man 25 weeks ago

edinburgh

Fantastic accounts of the exciting firsts.

By *ast_jjMan 25 weeks ago

Dublin and London

By *hil153Man 25 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Lucky guy

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

By *2345johnMan 25 weeks ago

Cupar

By *nowy888Man 25 weeks ago

Abergele

Fantastic, reminds me of the first time with my wife

By *ypicalmale2022Man 25 weeks ago

okehampton

Great thread...

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

By *att damonMan 25 weeks ago

Southampton

cheshire

"Fantastic, reminds me of the first time with my wife "
. Would love to hear about it.

By *aughty but nice...Man 25 weeks ago

Staffs

cheshire

I’ve had a couple of messages asking to tell the rest and what went on. Not sure I’ve got time tonight as I’ve got emails to sort but will do it tomorrow night if I can’t now.

cheshire

Over the next few days we we where busy with work but every evening we fucked like rabbits mr cuming hard up her. The weekend came and as we where at it I said are you thinking it’s him cuming in you. She said yes but reckoned he would shot a lot more cum in her and it would be more powerful and she said she reckoned she would feel every spurt splash inside her. As she said this I shot my load up her and she said it turns you on doesn’t it. I admitted it did but also said I was nervous to. The Sunday I w one to her wanking my cock trying to get me hard. Something she’d not done before. As I came to she got on top of me and started to ride me. We did fuck that way but not often normally in the missionary position. As she rode me she got more vocal and I could tell she was really enjoying it. I said to her is this you practicing for the next time we meet him. She laughed and said maybe. Something had changed she unstoppable. Yes she had grown to love sex but now she wanted it all the time. Monday came and we both headed off to work. When we got home she said she had booked a few days off work and would I like to go to the club with her tomorrow. My stomach turned and I got a really strong nervous feeling but my cock was saying yes and my head was listening to my cock. I said ok and we feel asleep. In the morning I said needed to go to work and if all went to plan then I’d be back and we could go to the club. She said she was going to pamper her self. A couple of hours later and there’s a message with a photo of her shaved pussy and her dildo up her saying you could be see something like this later. I felt excited nervous unsure but my cock was hard as hell. I headed home and we shot off the the club. She got changed into her short skirt and little tight top. She said she wanted to feel really naughty and wasn’t going to put a nicks on. That didn’t help me as we started to walk round I had a massive hardon pushing out my tight boxers I had on. We walked round and couldn’t find anyone I said looks like it’s dead like last week no one here then as we came to the last room we found a couple playing and watched for a while then he tapped the bed and the wife sat next to him while his wife on her hands and knees was sucking his cock. He took my wife’s hand and got her to wank him his wife lifting her head up so I ran a finger over her pussy and started to finger her. She came very quickly and collapsed on the bed next to her husband just as he shot his load from my wife wanking him. They then said let’s go to the bar for a drink. We chatted to them and they asked if we had been there before. Before I got a chance my wife told them all about last week and how we hoped to meet him again today. The other wife said I looked like I was excited about it and started to rub my cock over my boxers. Then they said they had to go but would have loved to have stayed and watch us with him. After they left I said it doesn’t look like he’s coming and I need to fuck you. She giggled and said ok take me over the pool table. She stood up and went and bent over the table I could her very wet warm Pussy and just had to have a lick. God she was wet. I stood up and went to rub my cock over her when he walked in in a pair of boxers. She noticed him and stood up stopping me from fucking her. He said don’t stop on my account. She laughed and asked how he was. He asked how we had been and was everything good with us after last week. Again before I could say anything she said we had been very turned on over it and had been fucking like mad. He said he had been busy working all weekend and would have loved to have been with us instead and he hadn’t done anything since seeing us. She turned towards him kissed him and said well bows the time to put that right and rubbed his cock over his boxers. She then said let’s go and find a room. Not even looking at me off she headed. I k ew then she was going to fuck him and had so many emotions going through me. I noticed he had some condoms tucked just inside him boxers. For some reason that seemed to make me feel a little better. We got to the room and in seconds she had pulled his boxers off and was slowly wanking him as he pulled her top off and her skirt down. Sorry I’ll have to finish this tomorrow.

By *imetomingleMan 25 weeks ago

Chester

By *rmbtsTV/TS 25 weeks ago

stockport

Wow reminds me of my first time swinging and having those feelings with x partner

Love wife to try as I miss the feeling s of watching partner with the lust in her eye s fulfilling there needs and helping them to get ready for additional fun

By *evonFbsCouple 25 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

cheshire

As they stood naked kissing I could see pre cum leaking from his bare cock and I had all sorts of strange feelings thinking she wanted his cock deep inside her filling her with his cum. As much as I was nervous about it I loved her and wanted her to not go through life having never had another guy cum in her especially as I knew she loved the feeling when I first cum in her taking her virginity. She had said at the time how she liked the feeling of my hot cum splashing in her and some of it leaking out down her legs. Now a few years later she had the chance to have a second guy pump her full and I knew she was going to have it and enjoy it. She moved backwards and lay on the bed and opened her legs. Her pussy was glistening with her juices. He moved forwards and went down and started to lick her out. With in seconds she started to cum and was pushing her hips up into his face. I moved to be side her and sucked her nipples as she cum hard on his face. She then pushed me to the side and pulled him up to kiss her. He was on top of her holding him self up with his arms his bid bare cock resting on her pussy. He then said to her should I put a condom on. She told him the sex last week had been good but as she had told him wasn’t a fan of condoms but it was up to him. He looked at me and before I could say anything she said she wanted the best fucking even and she was going to ride him before he filled her with his cum. More later.

By *att damonMan 25 weeks ago

Southampton

By *rgasm4u69Man 25 weeks ago

Warrington

By *rgar27Man 25 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *lippy02Man 25 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Wow reminds me of my first time swinging and having those feelings with x partner

Love wife to try as I miss the feeling s of watching partner with the lust in her eye s fulfilling there needs and helping them to get ready for additional fun"

Oh yes similar here

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 25 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *_new_memberMan 25 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *eterinpantiesukMan 25 weeks ago

southam

great the way hubbies acceptance is just assumed by them both what a lucky guy

By *lipinsidemeMan 25 weeks ago

ne fife

Great watching wife take other cock for the first time never thought she’d do it but few drinks and a mate trying hard for ages to get into her knickers and succeeding unexpectedly she was riding him as if it was the first time she had ever been fucked

SIDMOUTH

By *eterpervisMan 25 weeks ago

back where i came from

Love your wife…..

By *andy IanMan 25 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Loved watching my ex FWB getting fucked

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 25 weeks ago

Porthcawl

cheshire

He started to slowly run the tip of his cock over her pussy lips and as they parted he moaned loudly and he said we are going to enjoy our selfs. He legs where flat and he was teasing her just letting the tip of his bare cock touch her. After a few times of doing this she lifted her knees up and wrapped her legs round his waist and tried to lift her hips up towards his cock. As she did this i watched as he teased her even more this time pushing the tip of his cock in to her now open pussy. He only push about a n inch in but this was now only the second guy she had had a bare cock inside her. He carried on teasing her only pushing an inch or so of his cock into her. She was enjoying every bit of it but wanted more. She then said to him that’s it I’m going to ride you. He said ok and move on to his back. I looked at his cock standing up straight and through to my self she’s going to ride that like she does me. Again my heart racing my stomach churning I nervously watched as she got on top of him and hovered her self just above his cock. Sorry so busy rest later.

By *2345johnMan 25 weeks ago

Cupar

By *andy IanMan 25 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ypicalmale2022Man 25 weeks ago

okehampton

By *D123Man 25 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Can't wait!

By *eterinpantiesukMan 25 weeks ago

southam

yes please she is just great the way she has taken control of his pleasure and your training

SIDMOUTH

Bognor Regis

By *ess n BenCouple 25 weeks ago

Didcot

By *j and c 2Couple 25 weeks ago

mullingar

By *winckle toesMan 25 weeks ago

norwich

Love cream pie someone’s wife and the husband watches

By *ton_maleMan 25 weeks ago

Shoreham

This is great!

By *portbilly1976Man 25 weeks ago

manchester

Superb to read these from the perspective of the couple…I love meeting with hotwife couples and it is the dynamic between them that really boosts the eroticism of the experience

Can’t wait to read more x

By *winckle toesMan 25 weeks ago

norwich

"Love cream pie someone’s wife and the husband watches "

Has anyone thought of this

By *teve261970Man 25 weeks ago

Gateshead

cheshire

She rubbed her pussy on his cock and watch as she slowly pushed down and her lips opened taking his bare cock in. She slowly slid down at the same time moaning how good it was then bent forward and kissed him. All I could see was his cock impaled in her and I’m thinking he’s the only other person to be deep inside her bare and able to flll her with cum. She started to ride him and I could see she was loving it. After a minute or so she started to cum and really got loud saying how good it was. As she finished she fell forwards on him and he kissed her and pulled his cock out all covered in her juices. He was still rock hard and said to her get on your back. That she willing did saying to him she wanted him to fuck her and not to stop. He got on top and very gently pushed his big bare cock in to her. He said do you really want this. She told him she wanted to feel him cum and he looked at me again before I could say anything she said it turned me on and she wanted to experience another guy cuming in her as she had never had that happen. While they where talking he had started to slowly fuck her and was getting quicker. She wrapped her legs tighter round his waist and was starting to lift her hips up to his thrusts the best she could while saying how good it was. She said to him don’t stop I’m going to cum again and as she stated to dig her heels in and moan every more he said I’m going to cum. I’ll try and finish this tomorrow. Sorry all this happened 25 years ago and at times is a bit hard but also turns me thinks about the past as I lost my wife a few years ago.

By *atch2334Man 25 weeks ago

Bish

Bognor Regis

By *iam69ingMan 25 weeks ago

Dumbarton

Ahhhh

Hotwife

cheshire

When he said he was going to cum i didn’t know what to say. I felt turned on but also nervous that my wife might hate me afterwards and regret it and blame me for her doing it. But right now she was enjoying every second and as I watched him now steadily push his cock into to her getting quicker and quicker. His balls starting to slap against her then he says fuck and I could tell he was starting to shoot his cum in her. She must have felt his first spurt because she started saying to him to not stop as it was so good. I don’t know how many times he spurted but he didn’t seem to stop for ages. When he did stop he dropped down on to her getting his breath back and kissed her saying how good it was and how nice and tight her pussy was. She replied saying how good it felt having his bare cock inside and how much better it was then last week. Ho then slowly got off her and i watched his cock slide out covered in there cum. Then i watched as his cum started to leak out of her. I leant over and kissed her. She then said to me thank you that was amazing and was I ok. I nodded not really knowing why to say. She then said let’s all go and have a shower together. We all got in the shower and she started to wash his cock and soaped her tits and wanted to touch her pussy bit wasn’t sure then he started to soap her and clean her. We got out and all went for a drink where he said he’d love to meet us again. My wife said she would love to but right now she was going to take me to a room and let me fuck her. He headed of and we went to the same room where to my shame I lasted all of 39 seconds. Lucky for me she understood. We went home and had a proper drink where we chatted about what had happened. She admitted that she had really enjoyed him fucking her and feeling him cum in her had made her realise that she should heaven had fun with guys before getting married and then said she wanted to see me fuck another guys wife and cum in her. That got me hard again and I managed to fuck her probably that time. A few months later we got to know a lovely couple and we played with them many times where both girls got properly fucked and filled with cum from both of us including sloppy seconds. She was my one and only hit wife and both loved it.

By *2345johnMan 24 weeks ago

Cupar

By *yeSureMan 24 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 11/01/24 01:43:58]

By *eterinpantiesukMan 24 weeks ago

southam

great read

By *andy IanMan 24 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ormladMan 24 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *M1712Man 24 weeks ago

bude

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 24 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *ohnny4playMan 24 weeks ago

Kinross

Brilliant read, thanks for sharing

By *ndyjaneCouple 23 weeks ago

Wigan

Our first time was at Partners Club.

The Partners Lifestyle Club is on three floors and has a cafe bar, a couples’ only room with a window that allows people to watch the action, a small swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, sauna, a naughty bondage area with a swing and a crucifix and several private play rooms. It’s nice and the people are friendly.

We weren’t new to the club as we’d been three or four times before. We have made love in the couples’ room with people watching through the glass, played in the sauna and the Jacuzzi and I’d spent a lovely half hour giving her oral on a chair by the pool with a guy watching from the pool listening to her come. We’ve watched others making love and have been watched. It turns us on.

We have never swapped or shared. The closest we came was making love in the orgy room while another couple had sex right next to us. A man in stockings and suspenders watched us all from the corner and jacked off. I know, a bit bizarre – but each to his own.

We’ve really kept ourselves to ourselves and enjoyed the experience previously and that suited us fine. We’ve just enjoyed making love to each other there, with the added elements of apprehension and excitement.

It was a last minute decision to go that Friday. We’ve never been on a Friday and it was busier than usual, with some nice, interesting people around.

Wigan

We arrived, booked in, got our towels and made our way to the changing room. There were a few people in there and she just got naked in front of them like they weren’t there. I love that about her – she’s confident but shy and she just gets on with things and gets stuck in.

She looks gorgeous with her long hair down the middle of her back and her 32FF full round breasts, shaven pussy and firm curvy bottom certainly got some admiring glances from those in the changing room. She put a towel around her waist and I followed her into the pool area. I love the shape of her back draped in her hair. She looked amazing.

There were two couples in the pool joking around and a couple and two guys in the Jacuzzi. We showered and I put my arms around her from behind and rubbed her breasts with soapy hands. Her nipples hardened against my touch and I kissed her neck. I could feel my cock swelling and pressing in between her cheeks. My hand dropped to her stomach and I explored between her legs with my fingers. She was wet and I knew she was aroused. I turned her around and kissed her mouth as she rose onto her toes. She put her hand around my neck and my hand found her swollen lips. I felt her legs part for me and I entered her with my fingers. Oblivious to everyone watching I kissed and massaged her to orgasm, her legs giving way a little as she came.

We became aware of company in the shower.

Wigan

He was a normal enough guy, clean shaven and smart. ‘Hi, fancy some company?’ he said. I looked at her and to my surprise she whispered ‘Yes please.’

My heart missed a beat. I’ve fantasised about this so many times and now I wasn’t sure how I felt.

‘Look after me’ she said. ‘Always’ I replied.

He had clearly been watching us from the Jacuzzi because, from the shape of his cock, he was obviously turned on. He got into the shower and took some soap. Next, he stepped up behind her and gently placed his hands on her shoulders, moving her hair around the front of her, gently brushing her left breast with his hand. I heard her lightly gasp. He massaged her shoulders and her eyes closed momentarily then opened and looked at me. I nodded and smiled and they closed again. She was enjoying the attention.

His hands dropped to her arms and he ran his fingers down to her hands and held them briefly; then ran his fingers lightly back up her arms and tenderly stroked her breasts teasing her nipples with his fingertips. They circled her nipples and he cupped her breasts as he kissed her neck. She groaned and stretched herself back against him. I took her hands and gently lifted them as he moved his arms under hers and ran his hands down her body to her hips.

By *4funXXX OP   Man 23 weeks ago

cheshire

I hope there’s more and look forward to reading it.

By *oxtrotOscar654Man 23 weeks ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Loving this. Loved seeing my wife kissing another man then taking his hard cock in her mouth and sucking him before allowing him to lick her and then fucking her till they both cum and his cum leaking out of her freshly fucking married cunt.

By *ony 529Man 23 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmmmm

Wigan

His hands dropped to her arms and he ran his fingers down to her hands and held them briefly; then ran his fingers lightly back up her arms and tenderly stroked her breasts teasing her nipples with his fingertips. They circled her nipples and he cupped her breasts as he kissed her neck. She groaned and stretched herself back against him. I took her hands and gently lifted them as he moved his arms under hers and ran his hands down her body to her hips. She was writhing now and her left hand slipped behind her. I knew she had taken him in her hand. He was moving back and forth now, enjoying her movement on his cock. With one hand on her hip the other dropped further down her body and cupped her mound, his fingers slipping between her soaking wet lips. Her eyes opened and she looked at me with a mixture of fear and pleasure then she whimpered as his fingers entered her and moved back up to rub her clit. I stepped forward and kissed her. She was in heaven now and I knew his cock was between the cheeks of her bum as she guided it with her hand to where she wanted it. She loves a cock pressing at her bum hole while she is made to cum. I moved back now and leaning against the wall of the shower I watched as he gently rubbed and massaged her to a leg-shaking climax, her head thrashing backwards as she came.

By *4funXXX OP   Man 23 weeks ago

cheshire

By *evonFbsCouple 23 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *aked-funMan 23 weeks ago

South West

Wigan

She again looked to me for reassurance and I smiled at her and nodded. ‘It’s OK, I’m here and you’re fine’ I said.

She smiled at me then bent forward to kiss me, then dropped her head and gently took me in her mouth. Bending forward she also offered herself to him. I nearly climaxed on the spot. He slowly moved her around so she could lean on the wall with her hands. I could see everything. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head around and between her opening, testing her juicy lubrication. I could see his cock was huge now and I told him to be gentle. He slowly pushed into her and she almost screamed with pleasure, gasping : ‘Its big, its so big’. She pushed back to him as he pushed into her. His cock was sliding in and out as she groaned and murmured with ecstasy. There were people now watching, their attention having been attracted by her noises. She was oblivious to them and to me. She came and came. It was gorgeous to watch the pleasure on her face and hear the sounds and see the movements she made while he pleasured her.

She stood herself up and turned around. She looked down and took his cock in her right hand, dropping to her haunches. Her left hand cupped his balls and she took his penis in her mouth, sucking and licking her juices from it. After a couple of seconds, his head swung back and he let out a deep groan. She adjusted her position and milked his load, her hand barely covering half the length of his member, she wanked him until his juices sprayed onto her breasts. In three jets of white cum, he orgasmed with a huge gasp, steadying himself on the wall with his hands.

It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen

‘That was absolutely amazing’ she said, ‘I can’t believe I did that’.

By *D123Man 23 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Love the story!

By *andy IanMan 23 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

So good when it happens and not been planned first

By *omcat2014rMan 23 weeks ago

Athlone/Tullamore

By *eterinpantiesukMan 23 weeks ago

southam

hope she does more with him

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 23 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *hynot3Man 23 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *yeSureMan 23 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *otttcpl69Couple 23 weeks ago

Cramlington

By *evonFbsCouple 23 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *oss25Man 23 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

love a hot wife couple x

Wigan

Any nice bi or bi curious ladies in the NW who would like to join us for a FFM threesome? Maybe we could make another story together? Xx

By *eterinpantiesukMan 23 weeks ago

southam

her tits must have been a wonderful sight covered in his cum

By *aughty but nice...Man 20 weeks ago

Staffs

By *rgasm4u69Man 20 weeks ago

Warrington

» Add a new message to this topic