FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging, a cautionary tale for Xmas Pt 2

Dogging, a cautionary tale for Xmas Pt 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luegreen OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Seven

“Hold still for a moment Dave, I want Rachel to concentrate on trying to deep throat me, Rach I’m going to go real slow for you but I think if I take my time I should be able to bottom out in you.”

The Count with a great deal of patience and care began to slide his cock deeper and deeper into my wife’s pretty mouth, a few times he had to draw back slightly allowing Rachel some respite. He ensured not to push her too quickly and so causing her to panic, I didn’t think she would be able to take something that long and thick down her throat but amazingly somehow she managed it.

I felt immense pride that she had accomplished the task, the Count had his entire cock down inside her throat, he heaped praise on the love of my life.

“You’ve taken it all Rachel, I knew you would be able to do it, you’re a natural cock sucker, I can see us doing this for many years to come into the future.”

Bizarrely I wasn’t the slightest perturbed by this comment, which I suspect meant the Count once again was interfering with my thought processes.

The super natural being now began a gentle thrusting of that incredible penis of his down my wife’s throat. I still had my cock buried in her anus but hadn’t moved a muscle as I did not want to distract her from accomplishing her task with the Count.

He now told me

“Right Dave, you can start to arse fuck her now, match your rhythm to mine so she can get the thrill of having both holes pleasured at the same time.”

I hoped that the strange grape like fruit the Count had given me earlier to revive my old man would also enhance my stamina and so prevent me cumming too soon. Unfortunately it was a forlorn hope, after less than two minutes I was on the edge of an orgasm.

I tried the counting back from 50 trick but this didn’t seem to help, I guess the treat of being allowed to fuck my wife’s arse for only the second time in my life was too much for me. Combine that with watching her deep throat the biggest cock I had ever seen in real life at the same time then I suppose it’s not surprising I didn’t last too long.

“I’m sorry Rach I can’t hold back any longer I’ve gotta cum ahhhhh.”

I shot a couple of jets of semen right up my wife’s anus, I still wasn’t thinking straight because I felt tremendous gratitude towards the Count for enabling this event to occur.

The Count meanwhile smiled sarcastically at me, then assured me

“Don’t worry about your lack of stamina old boy, if you accept my gift, and you will never have to worry about that ever again.”

I have to admit I was seriously considering his offer it had a lot of advantages and few disadvantages that is of course if I could believe everything the Count had told me, that was a big if though.

How about you readers, would you accept the Counts offer, or should I be cognizant of that ancient saying ‘Beware Greeks bearing gifts’.

“It’s a shame Rachel can’t feel the pleasure of having both holes pumped at the same time anymore so how about you help your wife out old boy.”

I wasn’t sure where the Count was going with this but nodded my acceptance, I was still trying to avoid as much eye contact with him as possible as I knew if he got complete control of me we would have no choice but to accept his blood.

“I want you to tongue fuck your wife’s brown hole in time with my thrusting, it won’t be as stimulating to Rachel as having your little cock up it but I think it’s the least you can do to make up for your lack of stamina.”

“But it’s full of my spunk at the moment Count.”

Rachel pulled his cock out of her mouth for a moment to allow her to speak to me

“Don’t be such a big baby Dave, you have told me in the past you have eaten your own cum several times, once more won’t do you any harm.”

She then went back to deep throating the Count, I had to admit there was truth in her statement so I did as instructed, and went down on my wife’s arse hole.

It was a bit too dark inside the car despite the moonlight to see if my cum had started to leak out of her bum hole but when I stuck my tongue out and give it a lick I immediately tasted my seed.

I quickly swallowed the lot then proceeded to tongue fuck her in time with the Count’s thrusts. Rachel was loving the joint stimulation, I pulled my tongue out of her back hole and licked her front one. This was soaking wet, juice dripping from it, I wolfed down the glorious nectar, this had to be one of the best sexual experiences I had ever had. It was a shame I still had the doubt in the back of my mind that my wife and I were in terrible danger.

I felt my resolve begin to weaken, it would be so easy to give into the Count to stop mentally fighting him, just go with the flow, do whatever he wants and no longer have to be wary of him.

The chest pain I had been suffering on and off all night since meeting the Count appeared to die away completely the more I felt like I should completely succumb to his control. Something inside me was still hanging on, telling me if I give up now then both Rachel and I will be lost forever.

I had all but given up I could feel my mind starting to be taken over by the Count I knew in less than a minute he would have complete control and then we would both be his play things for years to come.

It was Rachel that came to my rescue not sure if it was consciously or subconsciously but she began to perform a kind of vibrating action with her throat muscles, I didn’t know she could do this. Perhaps she didn’t either but the effect on the Count was immediate, he had been pumping away at her mouth in a nice steady manner but once the throat vibration started he lost control. He began banging away at her with tremendous speed and power desperate to achieve his orgasm.

It was the first time I had seen the Count loose his composure all evening, as he did so I began to regain control of my own thoughts, I instinctively realized how close I had been to falling down a dark hole never to return. This being was evil incarnate I was 100% sure of that.

With a massive below that rocked the car the Count came, he shot rope after rope of cum right down Rachels throat and she swallowed it all. I knew that semen contained blood but I hoped it would not have enough to turn Rachel into one of them. If what he had said was true as needing about a pint or so then she should be safe.

The Count shooting in to her mouth caused Rachel to orgasm too, she literally squirted into my mouth which was still licking her pussy.

As he orgasmed his power over both Rachel and myself died away completely, after he pulled out of her and before he had regained his control over her she turned to me and said in a really pitiful voice that damn near broke my heart.

“Dave I’m really scared baby, I want to go home please take me home.”

She then collapsed and appeared to fall into a deep sleep.

I knew this was really her talking and I had tears in my eyes as she said this, I knew I had to do something before the Count was back to his old self. It was at that point I had a moment of total clarity it was probably the first time since we had met him that I was able to think without him exerting at least some influence over me.

I now realized with absolute certainty what had been causing the pain in my chest and that it might be the only thing that could help us in our dire need. To find out what it was tune in to the next and final chapter which will be posted tomorrow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man 26 weeks ago

hayes

Wow love it.

By *ussD1Man 26 weeks ago

Gloucester

love it

By *hunkyNFunkyCouple 26 weeks ago

Ramsgate

We’re totally hooked just as they were to the counts demands!

Dont be threatening us with a final chapter haha!

Thanks for the story so far :D

By *elly61TV/TS 26 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ndyDwyerMan 26 weeks ago

South Oxfordshire

So good!

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Brilliant work

By *ob2Man 26 weeks ago

dungannon

By *evonFbsCouple 26 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ippa 63TV/TS 26 weeks ago

Billinge

As always your stories are very well written. Love them.

By *woformorefunCouple 26 weeks ago

Dundee

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

By *uju67123Woman 26 weeks ago

Kings lynn

Great story

Bangor

"We’re totally hooked just as they were to the counts demands!

Thanks for the story so far :D "

Unfortunately tomorrow will be the final chapter of this little tale. But who knows I might return to this topic area sometime in the future.

By *anteddeadoraliveMan 26 weeks ago

st helens

By *uMm4FunCouple 26 weeks ago

Bath

What a deliciously filthy confession , tnx for sharing x

By *ushin boundariesCouple 26 weeks ago

halstead

By *kpiercedCouple 26 weeks ago

walsall

By *issitCouple 26 weeks ago

Banbury

Looking forward the finale

By *annSummersMan 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *exhillboyMan 26 weeks ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"We’re totally hooked just as they were to the counts demands!

Thanks for the story so far :D

Unfortunately tomorrow will be the final chapter of this little tale. But who knows I might return to this topic area sometime in the future."

Many stories are made up but this one is so obviously a true and factual account

By *ike231251Man 26 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *iscoman7771000Man 26 weeks ago

birmingham

Bangor

Chapter Eight.

My mind drifted back to many years ago, I could remember my grandmother, a devout Roman Catholic telling me on her death bed that I was to have her silver cross and chain and I should always wear it as one day it would save my life.

After the funeral my mother had told me I didn’t need to listen to my gran as she had lost the plot in the last few days before she had passed and that I wouldn’t need to wear the cross if I didn’t want to.

Being not that religious and not a Roman Catholic, I had worn the cross every day for about a week after my granny died then started to wear it less and less. Eventually I would only wear it a couple of times a year sometimes not even that often.

That morning however as we were getting ready for our shopping trip to Manchester, my Grandmothers warning had sprang into my mind and so on a whim I had hung it around my neck. I have to admit I hadn’t really thought of my granny for quite a while and I couldn’t remember the last time I had worn the cross.

I was absolutely convinced it was the cross that had been giving me the chest pain and it was the reason why the Count had not been able to control me as well as he had controlled Rachel.

I remembered that earlier he had said certain religious symbol could cause him harm, I was sure the Christian cross had to be one of those symbols. I wasn’t sure what I needed to do with it but then the strangest thing happened.

I felt a sort of white purifying light fill my entire body I knew with absolute certainty I was now stronger than I had ever been before, at that moment in time I would be able to physically handle any man alive. I also knew however I was still no match for the Count, his immense speed and strength would easily over power me. I did know that I needed to get close to him so that I could use the cross as a weapon, perhaps not to kill him but at least harm him enough to allow us some time to escape.

My brain seemed to be thinking a ten times it’s normal speed and immediately came up with a plan to fool the Count. I knew I would have to carry it out quickly before he regained his composure and took back control of Rachel and my thoughts.

I told the Count.

“I’m now ready to accept your gift Count and I’m sure Rachel is too but I think she needs a bit of time to recover. So if I come around to your side of the car, and drink some of your blood then Rachel can take her turn.”

I didn’t wait for an answer I wanted to get around to him as soon as I could before he was back to his normal self. I did however fall as I got out of the car, this was on purpose as I needed to get out of his eye line so I could remove the neckless and hide the cross in my hand.

As I looked at the cross it was glowing with a dim white light, the same sort of light I felt coursing through my body. I quickly closed my fist over it so as not to give the game away to the Count. I knew if he realized what I was about to do I would be a dead man.

I have no idea why a wimp like me managed to gain the courage to go against a super natural being like him, I can only think it was the cross that was giving me the will to do it.

I walked around to his side of our vehicle, he looked at me and I think he had begun to suspect something as his eyes narrowed and was about to speak, I could feel my resolve start to weaken I knew I probably had less than a second or two of free will left.

I slammed the cross as hard as I could into that beautiful but totally evil face of his. The blow would have probably killed a normal man, he hardly flinched but he let out a terrifying scream and I could smell the stench of burnt flesh. The cross had certainly done him some harm, he starred at me in total shock then seemed to disappear.

He had probably moved away so fast my eyes couldn’t follow him, I looked over at his car but he wasn’t in there. I looked around and there was no sign of him, I thought we needed to get out of here as soon as possible.

I ran back around to my side of the car, got in reached across and closed Rachel door, she was still fast asleep. I didn’t bother dressing her, just got a coat off the back seat and draped it over her, started the car and left even quicker than the police car had done earlier.

I kept glancing behind me in the mirror fully expecting to see the Count pursuing us in his old car but by the time we had got to the exit of the car park it still hadn’t moved.

We drove home fairly quicky but somehow I had the presence of mind not to go at ridiculous speeds as I did not want to get pulled up by the law. It would be kind of difficult trying to explain why my wife was naked and fast asleep in the car with no seat belt on.

Fortunately we managed to avoid any law enforcement and got home safely, Rachel was in a sort of daze when I got her out of the car, similar to when she has been d*unk. I got her inside and upstairs into bed and she dropped to sleep straight away.

I went downstairs and poured myself a treble whiskey, and tried vainly to process the nights events. I took the cross out of my pocket, I had put it in there almost automatically as I had fled the scene. It had now lost the dim glow it had exhibited earlier, I would be wearing this night and day from now on and would get Rachel one in the morning.

After a couple more treble whiskeys I too hit the hay, Rachel was still fast asleep when I entered the bedroom. Despite the alcohol I still took a long time to get to sleep but eventually I managed it.

Next morning we both woke up very late, Rachel seemed to have forgotten all about last night’s events, when asked she told me all she could recall was us talking about turning off for a dogging location while traveling back from Manchester after that she couldn’t remember anything.

This was probably just as well, I didn’t think she would believe me if I told her of our encounter with the Count. I thought about asking her if she was sore down below but decided it was better not to.

I hoped that the old tales were true and that the Count would not be able to get into our home unless we invited him. Perhaps knowing how cautious he is he might leave Rachel and I alone and look for easier targets. He knows I now understand how to harm him, and I’m sure during his long life he has learned it’s better to hunt for easier pray than my wife and I, let’s hope so anyway.

I did consider if I should try and contact that cult he mentioned that hunt his people but hadn’t got a clue how to go about doing such a thing. I doubted I would be able to find them using an on line search engine.

As I lay in bed with quite a hangover from the Whiskey I started to think had I just had a nightmare had I dreamt the whole thing. I looked down at my chest and noticed there was a red mark slightly protruding from beneath the cross.

I moved the cross to one side and below it was a sunburn mark that was slightly sore when I touched in. The mark was in the shape of a cross!

The End

If you have enjoyed the tale folks and have the time, check out a long running series I have here on the forums. It’s titled ‘Brians Story’. It’s about a real couple’s sexual adventures who are members of this site. I contact them once a week or so and they give me more information to write about. I can’t promise you they will meet a vampire with a 10 inch cock, but the things they get up to surpass 99.9% of the rest of us on this site.

By *ngman70Man 26 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Thanks for another great story at this time of year. Hope it continues ues to be a Christmas tradition

Bangor

"Thanks for another great story at this time of year. Hope it continues ues to be a Christmas tradition "

Yep Rachel got fucked by a ghost last Christmas and a vampire this one not sure what I can think of for her next partner.

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

Thanks for a brilliant story

By *uju67123Woman 26 weeks ago

Kings lynn

Was a good story

By *ussD1Man 26 weeks ago

Gloucester

"Thanks for another great story at this time of year. Hope it continues ues to be a Christmas tradition

Yep Rachel got fucked by a ghost last Christmas and a vampire this one not sure what I can think of for her next partner."

A werewolf or two, or the whole pack . Fabulous story, loved it.

By *ike231251Man 26 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *iscoman7771000Man 26 weeks ago

birmingham

Fact or fiction

But a good story nevertheless

Thank you Brian

By *untimescolchesterMan 26 weeks ago

Colchester

Amazing mate, great story!

By *lim and louiseCouple 25 weeks ago

dromore

A great story very well written thanks for sharing it with us all

By *luegreen OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Bangor

"A great story very well written thanks for sharing it with us all"

Thankyou, if you have the time check out another tale I am working on at the moment. It’s a true account of the adventures of a couple that are members of this site.

» Add a new message to this topic