FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Men who go on football away days

Men who go on football away days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aytie0 OP   Woman 26 weeks ago

Seaham

Do you travel purely for football or do you and your friends take advantage of hotels and look for fun also? Just curious as Newcastle and Sunderland have a derby match It’s first week of Jan in Sunderland. First one in years, I’d love to meet a group of lads for some fun after the game but not sure if it’s all about drinking and football and there’s not much chat or banter about sex on those days ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tremelickMan 26 weeks ago

leeds

I think the right lady (you) wearing something very sexy would get a lot of attention of the right group.

It does feel like your in a pack on away days so you would obviously gets lots off attention x

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Love playing away with you sexy lady x

By *entlemanrogueMan 26 weeks ago

Warrington

"Do you travel purely for football or do you and your friends take advantage of hotels and look for fun also? Just curious as Newcastle and Sunderland have a derby match It’s first week of Jan in Sunderland. First one in years, I’d love to meet a group of lads for some fun after the game but not sure if it’s all about drinking and football and there’s not much chat or banter about sex on those days ?"

whe i was a cheat, i ised to use football days as days to areange meets in the side.

It was handy as often wives have husbands away to the game or pub all day

By *entlemanrogueMan 26 weeks ago

Warrington

I think, you shooluld set up two groups if possible.

Winning team gets to GB you as the prize.

» Add a new message to this topic