FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Debt Recovery Fantasy

Debt Recovery Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    26 weeks ago

Not a story but a new and hot fantasy I keep having about my wife after chatting to someone on here.

I’d love somehow for either me or her or both of us to owe money to someone. We can’t afford to pay them back and they start getting cross and angry.

He suggests other ways of being able to pay, hinting at my wife that if she spends a night with him he will wipe the debt.

At first my wife is angry and upset at the thought and says no way. As time goes on though and we get into more trouble she reluctantly accepts. She goes off with this guy to his place or a nice hotel. She is really hesitant and nervous at first, even saying no and trying to change her mind.

After a while though she relents and gives in to him. As he gets naked she see’s his fit body and big cock. She’s reluctant and shy to begin with and just lets him get on with it. But after a while she starts to enjoy it, the big cock inside her and the smell of him. She starts fucking him back and in the end they have a hot passionate night together.

It’s a very hot and sexy scenario

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eterinpantiesukMan 26 weeks ago

southam

He may enjoy it more if you are required to show your consent by watching quietly

By *abrina59TV/TS 26 weeks ago

submissive land

My & My wifes regular roleplay fun started out similar.

First time played roleplay she was a hotel maid (dressed accordingly sexy maids outfit, stockings high heels). I was a guest who returned to his room & caught her trying on a ruby necklace she'd found whilst cleaning my room.

Roleplayed that night that I would accuse her of trying to steal it & report her to the Hotel & police unless she agreed have sex with me.

A few days later the guest Text her saying he wanted to meet her again at his room. he had video of her trying on necklace in case she was inclined to decline. so she arrived at his room again the sexy maid.

She didnt want her husband to find out

We continued the roleplay thereafter with her coming to enjoy meeting him & eventually he would become a boyfriend of my wife (Unknown to me the husband)

My wife now takes nigts away with her roleplay BF.

She has become such a different sexual woman especially when she meet her rp bf.

I just wish she take it to reality

"He may enjoy it more if you are required to show your consent by watching quietly"

Forced to watch to probe the debt is repaid - nice.

"He may enjoy it more if you are required to show your consent by watching quietly

Forced to watch to probe the debt is repaid - nice. "

*prove

By *ensual pleasures 69Man 26 weeks ago

leeds

This happened to me and my mate last year, the debt got written off!!

By *oleyunitedMan 26 weeks ago

cornwall

"This happened to me and my mate last year, the debt got written off!!"
need more details

"This happened to me and my mate last year, the debt got written off!!need more details"

Definitely does!

By *tms1xCouple 26 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"This happened to me and my mate last year, the debt got written off!!"

Definitely need the details

By *ensual pleasures 69Man 26 weeks ago

leeds

"This happened to me and my mate last year, the debt got written off!!

Definitely need the details "

I will tell tomorrow, in the meantime have a great new year.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Central

I can imagine that it could be very hot. I don't have much money, so I'd be bound to service my debts

By *arythatsmeWoman 26 weeks ago

Dublin

Oh this is definitely a fantasy of mine too, its kinky and naughty and seedy and taboo and I just wish I owed someone money sometimes so I could live it out

"Oh this is definitely a fantasy of mine too, its kinky and naughty and seedy and taboo and I just wish I owed someone money sometimes so I could live it out "

Well how about I lend you a fiver and you don’t give it back, there’s a debt right there

By *arythatsmeWoman 26 weeks ago

Dublin

"Oh this is definitely a fantasy of mine too, its kinky and naughty and seedy and taboo and I just wish I owed someone money sometimes so I could live it out

Well how about I lend you a fiver and you don’t give it back, there’s a debt right there "

Haha now there's an idea

"Oh this is definitely a fantasy of mine too, its kinky and naughty and seedy and taboo and I just wish I owed someone money sometimes so I could live it out

Well how about I lend you a fiver and you don’t give it back, there’s a debt right there

Haha now there's an idea"

£5 is on its way but to keep you in debt you have to pay for my train/boat ticket to Dublin as well

"This happened to me and my mate last year, the debt got written off!!

Definitely need the details

I will tell tomorrow, in the meantime have a great new year. "

Can we hear the details yet?!

» Add a new message to this topic