FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Team for wife

Team for wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rpfun OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

Dublin

Am I the only one who’d love to see a football or rugby team with the wife.

Her with her blindfold on, on her knees and the horny young lads come in and one by one go in her mouth.

When they’re hard again let them take her in any hole they want, when they want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ildare cplCouple (MM) 27 weeks ago

kildare

A man after my own heart ??

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 27 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Mmmmm exciting.

By *rpfun OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Dublin

She’s had a number of guys in one night before, but they’d arrive and leave at different times.

The idea of all arriving together, knowing each other and egging each other on is a bit of a thrill.

By *rNightMan 26 weeks ago

Coventry

My mrs once played with four of my team mates in the changing room after football on a Sunday morning. The rest of the team had all left and we had a fun 30 minutes before the caretaker interrupted and said he needed to lock up

She had played with one of the guys before and that’s what started the fun

By *eelslutbarbaraTV/TS 26 weeks ago

pontefract

My ex was asked to go to a rugby changing rooms where she worked as a cleaner, I dropped her off and picked her back up 3 hours later she was exhausted and looked really slutty, spunk in her hair and all over her clothes when we got home I had to reclaim her and lick her out 1st

By *otplaying4nowWoman 26 weeks ago

doncaster

Oh yes please

By *eff1961Man 26 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Would love to do the clean up after

By *69meMan 26 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

"Would love to do the clean up after "

Me too! I love cleanup duties!

By *pookymanMan 26 weeks ago

Stockport

"Am I the only one who’d love to see a football or rugby team with the wife.

Her with her blindfold on, on her knees and the horny young lads come in and one by one go in her mouth.

When they’re hard again let them take her in any hole they want, when they want."

No you’re not. Used to play Sunday league football and my ex was a damn fine looking woman with a bit of a reputation. We’d won a match so went out to celebrate. One of the lads suggested my ex should award us for all our hard work. She asked what they wanted and they all said they’d love to see if she lived up to her reputation. She looked at me and I nodded so she said fine, where are we doing it. One of the lads had a big house so suggested we all go back to his. Once we were there she stripped and took on the whole group, 12 in total. And all bareback. She was a mess but my god what an amazing sight and experience.

By *yanShireMan 26 weeks ago

Motherwell

[Removed by poster at 02/01/24 00:58:30]

By *yanShireMan 26 weeks ago

Motherwell

When they’re hard again let them take her in any hole they want, when they want.

No you’re not. Used to play Sunday league football and my ex was a damn fine looking woman with a bit of a reputation. We’d won a match so went out to celebrate. One of the lads suggested my ex should award us for all our hard work. She asked what they wanted and they all said they’d love to see if she lived up to her reputation. She looked at me and I nodded so she said fine, where are we doing it. One of the lads had a big house so suggested we all go back to his. Once we were there she stripped and took on the whole group, 12 in total. And all bareback. She was a mess but my god what an amazing sight and experience. "

Dublin

Nice, we meet in hotels - ones that don’t need a keycard to get to the room. ??

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Wifes fantasy but army mate's

Dublin

I don’t care who they are if there are more than a few and they are young and horny. ??

By *lasgoguy69Man 26 weeks ago

glasgow

When they’re hard again let them take her in any hole they want, when they want."

Love to see this and join in

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 26 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Dublin

Maybe I’ll have to settle to watch her with 3 or 4 lads I find. But she’ll stop be blindfolded and know nothing about them.

» Add a new message to this topic